It Shouldn't Be That Hard

There are plenty of people who have used many strategies to lose weight but fail all the time because some of these methods demand that you avoid eating certain kinds of food. Such restrictions make it easier to fail because when the temptations to eat your favorite meal assail you, you just might fall promising yourself to start dieting the next day.

This is why anyone who is keen on losing should instead try OMAD. An easy way to get into is by experimenting with fasting for shorter periods of time. Start with skipping one meal per day. Once your body has been conditioned to that (you'll be eating only twice per day), now try fasting for a little longer. It might be hard initially but this allows your body to get used to the changes so when you finally start eating only one meal a day it won't be too hard.

Your thoughts?

You are right Beally, it is very hard in the beginning with the OMAD diet but after a few weeks it becomes easier, even if the hunger persist is not that hard to avoid eating, setting a goal to lose weight may help a lot and the positive results will make it easier to endure the fasting.

Beally
I agree with you. Long before I ever discovered OMAD I did exactly what you described during my university years. I fasted for short periods of time. Whereas I ate 3 meals a day; I started my dieting by skipping one meal. Usually, it was dinner because that was the last meal of the day and that was my fasting period. I figured since it was close to bedtime and I would not yield to temptation and eat! It worked! It helps you discipline yourself and work your way into the one meal a day. Discipline and Diet go together.

I totally agree with you,humans are always in a haste and that's why the failed all the time in things that aren't difficult to achieved.OMAD just need a gradual change, it will take the body a while to adjust but the good news is that it will certainly adapt.With OMAD it should be a gradual transition and it enable one eat anything provided it within the eating window and one will be able to make it a lifestyle.

I agree with this. Restrictions is really hard to do especially if its your favorite food. I don't restrict myself from eating my favorite food but I always put it in my mind that I should eat less. I like OMAD but I cut it into two times like I eat twice a day that is equivalent to omad. And yeah the fasting or mean skipping of meals is helpful as I noticed my self that I can't finished the 1 cup of rice as I continue doing skipping meals. At first, it's quite hard but as soon as you recover from this, you will really be happy with the result.

In my opinion, OMAD is one of the safest and easy way to lose weight. It will never really force you not to eat what you want. Instead, it will let you eat if you are hungry but the twist is you should choose only one window time for that. Eat a lot if it is your eating window but if it is not then stop eating. Most hard dietary ways force you to not to eat totally.

I agree. Before I first tried out eating just one meal a day, my imagination of it was so extreme and I thought I'd be so hungry at night, but by easing into it I finally was able to make the jump and what I found out was that it wasn't really as difficult as I imagined, although it was still very challenging. Also, I agree that if there is some doubt or fear about it, then just skipping one meal first is a good way to test the waters, as I myself have had some experience with intermittent fasting prior to learning about the OMAD lifestyle and it helped me out a lot in not getting too surprised by the elements of it.

Omad is definitely one of the best dieting plan that we have out there and the, reason is clear for everyone to see. First of all is that when you are doing Omad, you are not going to be kept away from eating the type of food that you want to eat since that is not part of the plan. However, it involves being a bit perseverance and the power to push things the right way as regards skipping some meal periods. This is going to enable you adjust according to your strength the best time that you are going to take those meals.

What if instead of skipping a meal, decrease the amount of food intake every meal? I think I can do that better than taking one meal out of my regular three. My daughters always want to eat with me and it will be hard to explain why I am skipping one meal. Well, I guess it is not impossible, I can just talk to them about it. I'm sure I will get their support. I think dinner is also the best one for me, as I tried the After 6 diet before and it worked well for me.

You are right Really, it is very hard in the beginning with the OMAD diet but after a few weeks it becomes easier, even if the hunger persist is not that hard to avoid eating, setting a goal to lose weight may help a lot and the positive results will make it easier to endure the fasting.
Having a goal is very important, but when it comes to losing weight I would not recommend setting some major weight loss goal in short time period. You simply (in most cases) can't reach it and you'll end up disappointed and maybe even drop out OMAD. So set a small gold for yourself and you can track weight loss every week or so and you'll realize OMAD is not hard at all.

There are plenty of people who have used many strategies to lose weight but fail all the time because some of these methods demand that you avoid eating certain kinds of food. Such restrictions make it easier to fail because when the temptations to eat your favorite meal assail you, you just might fall promising yourself to start dieting the next day.

This is why anyone who is keen on losing should instead try OMAD. An easy way to get into is by experimenting with fasting for shorter periods of time. Start with skipping one meal per day. Once your body has been conditioned to that (you'll be eating only twice per day), now try fasting for a little longer. It might be hard initially but this allows your body to get used to the changes so when you finally start eating only one meal a day it won't be too hard.

Your thoughts?
I've done this before. I start for short period of times and when my body is getting used to it, I make the time longer. This is a very effective way of doing it. Also, our body needs to get used to fasting first or we end up getting sick.

Your thoughts?
You said it all I think. It is also what I think about Omad. Actually I started with that method. I believe that I have to take it slowly yet surely. I dont need to be in one meal straight. This idea really works.