Omad diet and not counting calories - need some help

Support, motivation, Information and many other numerous factors contribute to making this platform the best there is. I also had a problem keeping up with other sites mainly due to the fact that in many instances they tend to focus on one thing only which is getting you to take the diets they have set. Here there is freedom.

One thing that is very interesting about the forum is that the administrative staff takes whatever that is going on in the community very seriously by rooting out the irrelevant information in order to have informative articles and opinions available on the platform. This would make the site look more professional and filled with garbage. It's part of the thing that keeps most people committed to the site because they are guaranteed of having information that would benefit them extensively on OMAD.

One thing that is very interesting about the forum is that the administrative staff takes whatever that is going on in the community very seriously by rooting out the irrelevant information in order to have informative articles and opinions available on the platform. This would make the site look more professional and filled with garbage. It's part of the thing that keeps most people committed to the site because they are guaranteed of having information that would benefit them extensively on OMAD.
Yes I have noticed this too. They are very alert and they sieve all the content that goes through the platform especially coming from those making comments. Their commitment has also helped a lot of individuals who post to seek facts instead of just posting hearsay which might misguide other forum users. I think it is the best management manner one can have for their website.