Your biggest challenge with fitness & working out

What was or is your biggest challenge with fitness and working out? For me, when I started, I always went back to my old habits.

Thankfully I started getting serious after a health scare. I started to workout, eat healthier, and live life better. I found omad later on and jumped right into it.

My biggest issues starting, was the changes I needed to make. It was hard eating less, and healthier foods. Just keep with it. It will be rough.

What was or is your biggest challenge with fitness and working out? For me, when I started, I always went back to my old habits.

Thankfully I started getting serious after a health scare. I started to workout, eat healthier, and live life better. I found omad later on and jumped right into it.

My biggest issues starting, was the changes I needed to make. It was hard eating less, and healthier foods. Just keep with it. It will be rough.
Hhahahhahah same with you. I find it hard to control myself with eating less and healthier. My workouts were also inconsistent. I'll be able to do it for 2 days including the diet but I find myself eating like a pig while slumping on the next day.

My biggest challenge was eating healthy. Took a while to get used to the changes. My challenges with fitness was that I was fat, and it took me a while to get into good workout programs.

Other than those, I had issues with my first yoga program, but everyone does when starting.