Yoga

I've read several articles in which it was explained that yoga is the best exercise for people who are on a diet. Is this true?

I think any form of exercise is helpful. Yoga is good as well as it is an exercise for both body and mind. It depends on ones body what exercise is suitable for him or what kind of exercise you will find enjoyable. It is important to know what kind of exercise best suits to your current state. Doing just an exercise without assessing if it is right for you might harm you. Like me, i love doing zumba exercises, but now I am not doing it because I just gave birth. Simple exercise is suitable for someone like me right now. That was just an example. Another is when someone on a diet tried to do yoga and he/she is not as flexible or he doea not did some sort os exercises before, he might find it difficult and if he keeps doing it without professional help, he might harm himself. And of course do exercise that you will enjoy so that you will keep motivated. If you feel like yoga is what you like the most, you must seek some help from yoga instructors and do not do it by yourself if you are doing it for the first time. Having some help from instructors is the way for us to do the right way of exercising.

Last edited:
I see yoga as a way to meditate. I see it as a way to relax my mind from everything. I see it as a way to clear my mind from all the problems I am facing.