Would you ever do the biggest loser to lose weight?

The biggest loser is back on TV, and it got me thinking. Would anyone here ever try out for the show? I'm pretty big right now, but I don't know if I would ever go on that show. I've heard horror stories about how the people on the show get injured and have problems later on in life because of it.

The way they make the contestants workout seems bad, especially on the legs and knees. It doesn't seem safe is what I'm saying.

What do you think? Would you ever go on this show?

Yeah, what they make obese people do on that show is not really good for them. Someone who is 300+ should not be jogging or doing anything that utilizes the knees so much. Jumping up and down is another issue, 300 pounds jumping up and down is not good for ones knees. I know, my knees are in bad shape because of my weight.

It's best to start slow, and build up to doing more tougher workouts, starting right out at the gate is going to mess ya up.

I dont like to be recorded, so no. Plus I think they workout for hours on end. And the challenges they do look kind of dangerous.

I think I would give it a try, but it would need to be safer overall. I saw a commercial for it, and it shows people jumping up and down, and they're pretty big, so that is not good for your knees. Someone could be injured that way.

I don't think I ever would. The idea of being on a TV show is something I couldn't do. As well, I hear the contestants go through hell on that show, so it's not worth it.