Would Keto increase weight loss on OMAD?

Would adding the keto diet in, help increase weight loss while also on OMAD? I ask because keto has been increasing in popularity these days and I figure if I do keto for my one meal a day, it would help benefit me even more in my weight loss journey. What do you guys think?

I suppose it could. If the keto diet works for you, and you still do your one meal a day, it should be fine. It's possible it could help you lose more, but I can't guarantee it'll be any different than what you're doing now with your one meal a day.

I've heard that doing keto as well as doing omad can pose great benefits. I haven't done so myself, but I hear it works combining the two diets. The idea behind Keto is to eat certain foods high in fat, but with high amounts or protein and low carbs. As long as you follow that, and eat just the one meal a day, it should work.

It's possible it could help with your weight loss. I say give it a try and see where it takes you. If it doesn't work, then go back to your original omad diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Help, Meal Planning on Atkins (Keto) General Discussion 1
J Super low carb, Keto Supplements 0
VeganLeslie Omad Vegan Keto General Discussion 3
S How often do you check your weight while on omad/keto? Exercise & Training 11
Destiny Joy Vital Keto Question General Discussion 6
Panpiper One of the hidden downsides of OMAD/Keto they don't tell you about. General Discussion 24
Panpiper Rectifying the OMAD eating window with keto coffee consumption. General Discussion 1
Panpiper Reporting the effect of 1 1/2 months on 'non'-Keto OMAD, and breaking it. General Discussion 1
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Is OMAD Part of Keto or is Keto part of OMAD? General Discussion 10
anyone01 omad Keto cheat day? General Discussion 14
Happyflowerlady Easy and delicious keto “cheesecake”. General Discussion 1
Happyflowerlady Easy Keto Microwave Bread. General Discussion 3
Kakashi2020 Processed Meats and OMAD Keto General Discussion 7
Kakashi2020 How long should I be doing OMAD Keto? General Discussion 7
Kakashi2020 What's the best way to cook pork in OMAD Keto? General Discussion 5
Kakashi2020 What kind of meat works best in a keto OMAD diet? General Discussion 7
Kakashi2020 Omad Keto is the best General Discussion 11
J New to OMAD been on Keto for 9 months with 18:6 2 meal schedule, having digestive issues.... General Discussion 1
Jimmy Swartz How To Eat One Meal A Day With Keto – Step-By-Step Guide General Discussion 13
1 Omad and keto diet General Discussion 21
Happyflowerlady Intermittent Fasting may increase human lifespan ! General Discussion 8
Q How to NOT lose weight on OMAD General Discussion 1
D My OMAD weight loss (and lifestyle) journey has begun General Discussion 8
Jenn211 Would you ever do the biggest loser to lose weight? Exercise & Training 4
D What do you do with your old clothes after losing weight? General Discussion 3
Anna Losing weight, but belly won't go away Exercise & Training 3
Happyflowerlady Earn points at Walgreens for tracking your weight and fitness activities ! Exercise & Training 2
D My current weight loss Share your Progress 8
T Stopped loosing weight General Discussion 7
D Weight Watchers Drop Out Share your Progress 3
Summer Well here goes nothing! (or you know, hopefully a lot of weight....) General Discussion 2
M restarting OMAD after weight regain General Discussion 5
superpishi Not losing any weight on Omad General Discussion 8
Z My weight loss journey using OMAD General Discussion 5
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Is There An End To Losing Weight? General Discussion 18
Suzanna Finally found a way to lose weight! General Discussion 14
W 8 days in and no weight loss General Discussion 11
anyone01 Is weight genetic? General Discussion 13
Coco Sunshine Whats the best way of doing OMAD to achieve Weight loss General Discussion 6
anyone01 Have you ever tried some detox drinks to lose weight? Liquids 10
mark86 Is brown rice bad for you when trying to lose weight? General Discussion 13
mark86 Is Green Coffee Bean good for weight loss? Liquids 10
Corzhens Soda is like beer, makes you gain weight. General Discussion 6
Corzhens Less sleep can make you gain weight General Discussion 18
nekonieden When did you start losing weight? Share your Progress 38
anyone01 Have you ever tried some detox drinks to lose weight? General Discussion 15
wotters How much weight have you lost General Discussion 5
Kakashi2020 Laughing to Lose Weight Exercise & Training 7
Alymae Spices for weight loss General Discussion 9
mark86 Drinking Ginger for weight loss Liquids 34