Workout with a group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working out by your lonesome is pretty boring. That’s what I usually hear from the senior ladies in our village. I was invited to their group for the morning exercise in our village’s park. They do the so called zumba which is a dance exercise with a dance master who leads the dancing. There are about 50 or more participants so you can imagine the camaraderie. However, it’s not easy to join when you are working like me because they do that in the early morning when I was on my way to work.

I am more comfortable to workout alone than to have a group workout in my opinion. Because I am more focus to my goal when im alone. I have alot of friend who is on the group workout but I prefer to be alone. Well alot of people have a different style. Good luck and stay healthy! OMAD buddy.

I also find working out lonesome being counterproductive. One might end up giving up due to lack of social support. The human mind is made in such a way that it will work better when there is a source of motivation and when one sees that they are not doing it alone. Everyone has their own methods but it is important to choose a work out method that helps you keep going.

There are lone wolves out there who just enjoy their own company. It gives them more time and space so to speak especially if one is a busybody. But we all want to be with a group too. If we can't make it with our neighbors or office mates, our family members can definitely do. And I really arrange for these long walks with my wife and sons many times in the past and without regrets. I have been with friends and co-workers for different reasons like drinking or taking a seminar together but the idea of exercising with family members is a wholesome thing.

More fun.. If you will do it with your friends. and you will not feel tired after a long work out too. I'm doing it to with my friends like this is our free time to go where we can talk and relax and be away to life trouble. like we don't need to worry a lot stress reliever to be exact.

I prefer working out alone but I can see how it can be helpful to have a group to depend on. I just prefer doing it myself because I don't want to have any responsibilities to someone else as I like being able to move around my schedule without checking in with anyone. I have thought about asking friends to join me while I do my daily walks just so I'd have someone to talk to while I exercise but I prefer being able to choose what time I do it so I just decided against it.

There’s definitely benefits to working out in a group! I find that I get motivated from being around other people and that’s something that encourages me to push harder, or even to turn up in the first place!

Well when you are in a group it's likely that you will not undergo boredom and probably boost self confidence. I also think it's wise to be in the group to keep yourself motivated.

Workout in a group can be a lot of fun. It makes your workout more of a social experience especially if you have a regular class you attend, with a regular group of people. It keeps you on track and makes your workout feel like of a workout and more like a dance class if you do aerobics, zumba e.t.c. I think those who workout as a group are more likely to keep on attending their classes. I attend spin classes and high Intensity training.Its alot of fun, so I try to never miss a class.

Actually I enjoy that group work out. I attend Zumba every sunday. My friends are also coming that's why it's not lone at all. Sometimes we need others companion.

I'm comfortable working out in the gym where there's a moderate amount of people. I really don't like working out with friends, i like working out with gym acquaintances because whenever I'm with a friend we end up talking a lot.

Working out with groups really give you a support system and a push to be disciplined with your workouts. We have a gym in the office and I am most motivated to do workouts when I have company. It's easy to let go working out because of our hectic schedule or busy day, s working out in a group will help us to remind each other. This was a thing in the past though. I normally focus on diets to lose weight rather than workouts.

Working out with groups really give you a support system and a push to be disciplined with your workouts. We have a gym in the office and I am most motivated to do workouts when I have company. It's easy to let go working out because of our hectic schedule or busy day, s working out in a group will help us to remind each other. This was a thing in the past though. I normally focus on diets to lose weight rather than workouts.

I do agree that when you're in the gym you feel more motivated and focus because there's a lot of people present which are also doing their best to attain their targets. So if you don't know the people working out, just seeing them can be likened to a support system.

Yes, working out alone might be a bit boring so I have my group that I exercise with when I need to,since I don't exercise daily I try to have exercise partners, it help me stay focus and do more work.

Working out with a group or at least one partner helps in working harder and not give up, working out the body alone it is boring and we tend to give up sooner than the others.

Well when you are in a group it's likely that you will not undergo boredom and probably boost self confidence. I also think it's wise to be in the group to keep yourself motivated.

That is true as you are going to enjoy the good times of working out with a group. I have always remain strong and motivated whenever that I am working out with a team unlike when I am working out alone.

Groupies are awesome in any cardio exercise but for self goals for your body it would be much better to have a partner that maybe has the same body. It could be more motivating having a partner to exchange exercises or do all at the same time while counting as well. That can happen in a gym or outside running but for me personally, I do all mine at home and just alone. I don't get bored easily because of the music and because of the mindset and focus I have developed over the time I have achieved something great for my body because of it's good impact and great results.

We can also share tips and best practices when working out in groups especially from those who are more experienced. You also have an accountability partner. I gained weight a bit and I think it's really high time for me to go back working out in this manner not only to lose weight but to tone my body. I actually like that I gained a bit. I just have to target and trim down some areas.

I am slightly introvert and so I prefer to work out alone. I guess this type of workout is best for elders and people who have problems with focus. There's actually like this in the community where I live and mostly are women at the age of 30 plus who have children already and has a lot of things to do at home and are very conscious with the things they have to do and so they can't exercise at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.