Workout Benefits in OMAD

Workout and exercise is an integral part of OMAD. Working out in a fasted state or before your eating window has an array of benefits which include an improved tostesterone level, brain health, and faster weight-loss among others.

I agree that you need to exercise when you are on a diet especially for weight loss because exercise complements the diet in reducing weight by burning calories. However, my concern in doing a workout while on OMAD is the weakened body. In my case, I feel weak when I am hungry so maybe the workout can be done after 2 weeks into OMAD when the body has already adjusted with the diet.

I wouldn’t necessarily say it is an “integral” part of OMAD, but I’d certainly recommend exercising to anyone on any diet. When it comes to weight loss, diet is pretty much 80% of the battle, with exercise being the other 20%.

That being said, there are more benefits to exercise than just weight loss, which is why everyone encourages it even if you’re not trying to lose weight. Exercising while fasting definitely has its bonuses as well. I always thought I’d be too hungry and tired to exercise while fasting, but I’ve actually been finding it quite easy to get up and exercise in the morning without having eaten anything for the past 24 hours.

It’s also a fact that while fasting, HGH levels (human growth hormone) go up, making it easier to put on lean mass.

Exercise is good, with or without OMAD or any diet program, We should do this in our extra time, and exercise helps the program to become more effective, we have to replace the fats with muscles and we can achieve that by doing some exercise. I think with just a simple diet and then we lose weight, the result will be like, we just have some worst health problem.

I enjoy tremendously the benefits that comes with workout during this my weight loss journey with OMAD, daily workout has helped in more weight loss enable me build muscles,help reduce the risk of having chronic diseases,it helps relaxed my nerves and I have better sleep quality.Adding a bit of workout to OMAD isn't a bad idea at all.

I agree that you need to exercise when you are on a diet especially for weight loss because exercise complements the diet in reducing weight by burning calories. However, my concern in doing a workout while on OMAD is the weakened body. In my case, I feel weak when I am hungry so maybe the workout can be done after 2 weeks into OMAD when the body has already adjusted with the diet.

This is an excellent question, @Corzhens , and I also think that it makes a difference whether the person is already used to having an exercise routine or not. If you are already doing some sort of exercise when you start OMAD, then you should be able to continue whatever you have been doing previously.
On the other hand, if you have not been exercising at all, then I think that just eating the one meal a day until you have lost some weight and your body has become adapted to burning fat as a fuel, would make a lot of sense.
I totally agree with you that waiting might be the best option if you are not used to doing exercise.

It would be very difficult to get all the vitamins , minerals , protein and carbohydrates you need from one meal, that's why we normally spread it out into three meals.

When you're working out on OMAD I noticed that the effects are doubled. Consuming a lot of food makes you lazy, but during OMAD when you hunger you got more energy to train.