Working out for long hours

I was wondering about working out more often. I know some people who workout for an hour, a half hour, or a couple hours, but what about those who workout more than that? Does anyone here workout for long hours? And if so, do you go over 2 hours? What about 4 hours? I've heard of people working out that much, but it makes me wonder how it is when doing omad.

Should you do OMAD while doing long workouts? Is it safe?

I couldn't go for that long myself. I can handle 30-60 minutes or so. I don't think I'd do 2 hours or more even. I think that's reserved for those trying to get as fit as possible. I'm just looking to lose weight and be healthy, 4 hours of working out isn't healthy for me, at least in my opinion.

It really depends on what you're trying to get out of it. Do you want to get extremely fit, no fat, etc? Then you could do long workouts. But, if you're looking to just lose weight and get healthy like Devin said, then it's probably not needed to work out for long hours. I look at it this way, if you at least get 30 mins a day working out, you should be fine. I wouldn't go overboard either. Working out for long hours could in turn cause injury as well.

Plus, working out so long would mean you should eat a bigger meal too.

Working for long hours is fine, but keep in mind, that it will require you to eat more food as well. OMAD doesn't always work when working out so much. Your body needs fuel, and if you only eat one meal a day, it may not work out for you.

It's probably better to do shorter workouts rather than one long 4 hour workout. Your body will do fine with just an hour or two.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Can you do omad without working out? Exercise & Training 1
Anna Working out while injured Exercise & Training 3
Jenn211 Music you like to listen to when working out? Exercise & Training 2
Jenn211 Do you prefer working out alone? Exercise & Training 4
O Is OMAD working for you so far? General Discussion 4
O Your biggest challenge with fitness & working out Exercise & Training 2
Anna CBD for working out? Supplements 6
sheriff 22 Working out in the morning has more benefits. Exercise & Training 24
S Working three shifts with OMAD General Discussion 5
L Working out on Omad and drinking a protein shake Exercise & Training 0
V Working out on one meal a day Exercise & Training 28
D Calories and working out Exercise & Training 20
J How long should you do omad? General Discussion 6
MegX28 How long have you been into fitness? Exercise & Training 1
MegX28 How long have you been dieting and exercising? General Discussion 3
Kakashi2020 How long should I be doing OMAD Keto? General Discussion 7
huggypillows How long you are doing omad? General Discussion 1
Corzhens How long do I need for my body to adjust to OMAD? General Discussion 11
huggypillows How long your doing OMAD? General Discussion 6
Kakashi2020 How long can I workout? Exercise & Training 17
EfficientNinja How long have you been following the One Meal A Day Diet? Share your Progress 6
Annejk18 Whose practicing OMAD? How Long? General Discussion 0
L I know I'm not truly fasting for 24 hours, but.....what about the long haul General Discussion 10
Sarah How long has everyone been doing the omad diet? General Discussion 21
A How many sleeping hours does one need on OMAD diet ? General Discussion 1
Kakashi2020 How many hours is your eating window in OMAD? General Discussion 10