Will the fast in my middle be easily burned by OMAD?

This may be a silly question but I still dare to ask. One colleague had told me that at my age, the bulge in my tummy cannot be eradicated anymore. That statement was very discouraging because my main concern now is not really my excess weight but that excess bulge on my tummy. And hearing that it cannot be removed anymore because I am already 55 years old, I am now challenged to try and prove him wrong. I understand that eating once a day will speed up the weight loss. But will it help in burning my fatty middle?

I want to believe it will because OMAD helps to reduce the weight on all the parts of the body.Nothing is impossible especially if we set our minds to achieve it.My belly fat is reducing with OMAD so I'm sure yours will.Just keep to the rules and come share with us the outcome after 4 weeks.

I think so too. With proper diet and exercise, you will achieve this goal. I know older women, even older than you, who goes on a diet and faithfully exercises. They are slim and healthier than most of their age group. There's this one person who can still do aerobics. I got ashamed of myself looking at them:).

Don't just believe in others, try it yourself. We all have different bodies and situations. It might not work with them but works for you.

I think Omad alone can't burned it, do some strecthing too. Omad helps us to lose weight but the things those extra skin we have when we lose weight. My mom do exercises that focuses in her abdominal part or in the tummy. Because she also has that fat belly before. It helps to streching back the skin or the muscle. Try doing that too. Or for older people they do yoga.

I’m sorry to say, but there isn’t a single diet or exercise out there that is going to target a specific part of your body for fat loss. Where you put on and lose fat from is pretty much entirely dependent on your genetics.

Some people have an equal distribution of fat, while others concentrate it in certain areas. Personally, I’m skinny everywhere except for my belly, which is a genetic trait handed down to me from my father, because he is the same as well. On the other hand, my friend is borderline obese but doesn’t have much of a belly because all of his fat is distributed equally.

Some people lose fat first from their belly, while for others it’s the last place they lose it. It just depends on your genetics.

I think among all the other diets, OMAD and keto will actually prove to be the one that would be able to achieve this result the best because you lose fat gradually and more naturally so the weight loss in this lifestyle give you much tighter results compared to the loose skin you get with other types of weight loss programs. I am not too sure because I haven't looked this up further, but I have heard a few stories of obese people being able to lose weight and not have to deal with bulging areas or loose skin by losing the weight via fasting, probably because the body is able to respond better to it than a more drastic weight loss program that may help you shed a bit faster.

Exercising and dieting is something that can help. However, it is not right to assume that this is what is going to happen pretty soon. It took my mom few weeks before she started noticing changes on her stomach when she started doing Omad. So, it is all about focusing on the general goal which helps to achieve the little goals.

Age has absolutely nothing to do with being able to lose weight or fat. If you do the right things that would make it possible and easier for you to lose fat, you are definitely going to burn those fat out.

Age has absolutely nothing to do with being able to lose weight or fat. If you do the right things that would make it possible and easier for you to lose fat, you are definitely going to burn those fat out.
Actually, I disagree with this statement. I am in my mid-70’s, and I am finding that it is MUCH harder to lose weight now than it was when I was younger.
For one thing, I am not as active, plus even when active, I can’t do as much as I did when I was younger. Also, my metabolism is not as fast as it used to be, and my heart does not work as well, so I don’t burn fat like I could do when I was younger.
Also, the problem that @Corzhens mentioned was belly fat, and this can come from several different reasons. One might be from drinking too much, what we call a “beer belly”. However, it can also be a symptom of heart problems, and having visceral fat around the heart.
When it is coming from a heart problem, then that would also make it harder to lose the fat around the stomach area.
I am not saying that it can’t still be done, just that it does get much harder as you age, so it is a good plan to get in shape and stay in shape when you are young and strong.

Actually, I disagree with this statement. I am in my mid-70’s, and I am finding that it is MUCH harder to lose weight now than it was when I was younger.
For one thing, I am not as active, plus even when active, I can’t do as much as I did when I was younger. Also, my metabolism is not as fast as it used to be, and my heart does not work as well, so I don’t burn fat like I could do when I was younger.
Also, the problem that @Corzhens mentioned was belly fat, and this can come from several different reasons. One might be from drinking too much, what we call a “beer belly”. However, it can also be a symptom of heart problems, and having visceral fat around the heart.
When it is coming from a heart problem, then that would also make it harder to lose the fat around the stomach area.
I am not saying that it can’t still be done, just that it does get much harder as you age, so it is a good plan to get in shape and stay in shape when you are young and strong.

That I agree with you completely. What I was trying to point out was that it's very possible to lose weight but one's age can definitely determine how the weight loss takes place as you mentioned in your experience that it takes a longer time now then when you were younger.

The issue of drinks and getting beer belly is a very serious case for most men around here. It's just forming a bad lifestyle habits that messes things up for most people.

I can relate to your worries and story! Belly fat is the reason I went to do OMAD myself. This was after my pregnancy that my belly began to grow, and after doing OMAD I have succesfully managed to burn all the necessary fat, at least for a while.

I have the same problem. My tummy is bigger than the rest of my body and it impacts my confidence. I hope the OMAD diet will help me through it.