Why is eating fruits important?

Fruits are important because it gives our bodies natural vitamins and minerals and is a good source of fiber and antioxidants. A diet high in fruits can help to protect against cancer, diabetes and heart disease.IMG_20180519_213042_926.jpg

Fruits are natural source of minerals and vitamins that's why its very important when your on a diet or not. Fruits specially organic one's have been proven to give your body healing benefits. Most manufactured medicines and vitamins comes from fruit extracts and puree but some of them have other ingredients, so why not eat real fruits? it's better, it's natural and it taste good...

Free Radicals. Those are unstables and highly reactive molecules that form when a oxigen molecule suffers an "oxidation". These molecules have numerous effects, both good and bad, they help us fight infectiosn and start the inflammation process. Free radicals are thought to be one cause of cancer, as well as the cause of some auto-immune diseases, heart diseases, neurological diseases, and the aging process in general.

Antioxidants make free radicals stable, therefore can help fight the bad effects they have on the body. Fruis as you said, contain a lot of antioxidants and are pretty good in taste so eating them helps you fight them.

Eating fruits is so important and necessary. Fruits especially fruits rich in fibers is a must eat foods when you are doing OMAD. Fruit are rich in vitamins and minerals. We needs this minerals in our body. While fruits rich in fibers helps us lower our body cholesterol and sugar which is very good when you are doing OMAD.

While I'm certainly not doubting the value which fruits have as part of a well-balanced diet, they aren't always the most diet friendly choice. This is because many fruits have loads of sugar in them.

When we make the choice to have fruits as a large part of our diet, we have to analyze how much sugar they contain and properly adjust portion sizes. For example, mango is an incredibly popular (and delicious) fruit, but did you know that just one cup of chopped mangoes contains 23g of sugar? That's just three grams of sugar off from a can of Coca-Cola!

However, one cup of whole strawberries has just 7g of sugar and is more nutritionally dense.

Don't be fooled by those who say "but it's sugar from fruit, the healthy kind!" Sugar is calories, no matter what form it comes in, and if you're tight on your caloric budget, then you have to make sure you're not overdoing it with the fruit.

Fruits are very nutritious foods because it contains lot of nutrients that are body needs. It has contain many vitamins that good for our body.

Fruits have various benefits. They have vitamins and minerals that are of importance to our body. They are good for omad since they will keep your stomach full for hours because of their fiber content. But just be careful to those fruits that have high sugar content and consume less of them.

To live a healthy life, there is need for us to be taking lots of fruits simply because fruits rich in vitamins and minerals which are good for the body and also help to keep the skin soft and neat always. Taking fruit such as pineapple and oranges, is a form of getting natural sugar which is used to fight fatigue and obsession in humans.

I love fruits a lot and it has been good to my system because it helps ease indigestion and purge or cleanse my system of free radicals. I most times go on fruit fast if I.really need a lighter body,I might stop eating for a while to be able to lose water weight. But most Importantly I like the nutrients one derived from consuming them.

Fruits are great, aside from the already mentioned nutritious benefits, they are also easy to eat and no preparation is necessary to enjoy them, they are satisfying desserts, or if you're still struggling with OMAD, they are great snacks too to help you get through the day.

Fruits are great, aside from the already mentioned nutritious benefits, they are also easy to eat and no preparation is necessary to enjoy them, they are satisfying desserts, or if you're still struggling with OMAD, they are great snacks too to help you get through the day.

This is one thing that I enjoy about taking fruits as it is always easy to take as you don't need to cook or do anything extra when you want to enjoy it. This is what I like about it as well unlike when I want to eat some normal food out there that takes cooking time before I start eating.

Fruits are natural source of minerals and vitamins that's why its very important when your on a diet or not. Fruits specially organic one's have been proven to give your body healing benefits. Most manufactured medicines and vitamins comes from fruit extracts and puree but some of them have other ingredients, so why not eat real fruits? it's better, it's natural and it taste good...

It's given that fruits are good for our body, for our heath. They're natural, no added ingredients, no preservatives and what not. My favorites are banana, apple and grape. At present, I eat one banana evey breakfast to balance my meal.

Eating fruits is very important for over all health diet as well as it helps to prevent the risk of heart diseases and cancer.

Fruits are very important part of our life .Even before technology advanced wild fruits were the main source of food at least in Africa my county .They play a great role in our Body like ,fighting disease, increasing our immune system, giving us vitamins and other supplements in our body ,some help us loose weight and some add water to our body like the watermelon. It's good to have a least one fruit as part of our meal each day ,you might not notice the change it brings into our body but it helps keep those disease away and boost that immune system. Fruits also are sweet and tasty to eat so am not telling you to eat herbs which are bitter ,fruits are sweet.

I love eating fruits because fruits are rich in minerals and vitamins that helps our body to be healthy. It can also reduce risk of any kind of diseases in our life.

That is true, fruits provide us with vitamin and minerals, are healthy and gives us energy. It is indicated to eat fruits and vegetables every day for a healthy life.

First of all a lot of vitamins as you said.Second,when we eat raw food our metabolism gets faster meaning body fat burns faster which is great for those ho want to get rid of that extra body fat.And third,vitamin C and other important vitamins help our body defend against diseases,viruses and bacteria.

What your all saying maybe correct. In recent years this myth about fruits has been debunked especially because of their high sugar content. If you are on a low carb diet the only fruits you are allowed to have are strawberry and avacado. The sugar in fruit is said to raise your insulin levels. We all know the dangers of high insulin. They lead to hunger and eventually over eating which leads to obesity. I take a multivitamin and get my vitamins and minerals from vegetables that are just as good.

This is one thing that I enjoy about taking fruits as it is always easy to take as you don't need to cook or do anything extra when you want to enjoy it. This is what I like about it as well unlike when I want to eat some normal food out there that takes cooking time before I start eating.
Yes! Fruits can be eaten any time. They are absolutely convenient and nutritious.

Eating fruits is important because it gives us nutrients that our body needed. Fruits are the sources of many crucial nutrients such as vitamin C in citrus fruits, potassium in bananas, and many more. These vitamins are very crucial in maintaining a healthy body. Vitamin C is important in repairing body tissues and helps heal our wounds faster like wolverine. Potassium helps us enhance our metabolism, hydration, and muscle strength. I am a former varsity player for the game of basketball back in my college days and bananas, which contains potassium, is very essential for the players because it gives us the strength to perform with the maximum possible level. Citrus fruits are also good for those people who are usually getting colds and mouth ulcers at it gives you lots of vitamin C.