Why Counting Calories Isn't Necessary On The Omad Diet

This is one of the reasons why I find OMAD so easy to follow. I don't need to worry about numbers - I just worry about that one meal a day, and fueling my body with nutritious foods. It's the simplest eating regimen I think I've ever followed...and I think the results speak for themselves honestly!

Yes, but as long as you're eating healthy foods. Eating foods and drinking liquids high in sugar will surely affect your diet and all of it will be useless. You must also be mindful of what you are eating.

This is insightful.i just like OMAD for this because when it comes to calories truthfully I think alot of things are exaggerated.i don't worry about calories I just make sure my plate is always loaded with heathy stuff and fulfilling one's too that can filled me up still the next eating window.

OMAD or One Meal A Day is a diet where a person only have one meal in every single day. Of course, given that fact, there is no need to count calories because we cannot go beyond the recommended calorie intake in just a single meal. And usually, it is easier for you to be full without consuming too much calories if you are into OMAD Diet.

Yes, but as long as you're eating healthy foods. Eating foods and drinking liquids high in sugar will surely affect your diet and all of it will be useless. You must also be mindful of what you are eating.
Yeah. It would really be counterintuitive to do the Omad then when it is time to take the meal munch on foods that hav a lot of sugar which adds up to the kilos you trying to lose. This platform has numerous excellent diet suggestions.

In terms of understanding OMAD it's really great how efficient it is, and also easy to understand. You just maintain the one meal per day rule and you're good to go. It's a great thing you don't need to follow and maintain numbers, it can get frustrating to supervise them all the time.

Well, instead of wasting my time counting calories, I would better use it to do far more better things like working out at the gym.

If you like be counting your calories every day, it's still going to remain the same thing or worst if you are not doing things right.

This is what I liked about OMAD. I am not just focusing on losing weight but also I am making it as my everyday routine. That I don't have to be that cautious when it comes to number helping me to just think that is should be my way of life that could help me to be healthy and fit.

Maybe because you can't eat that much calories in one meal... It probably says there but I can't open it for some reason. That is why OMAD is easy... NO NUMBERS! YAY!

Definitely. If you follow OMAD properly it doest even need to count on your calorie consumption. That is why I love being in OMAD you automatically feel the change and nothing to worry about anything else.

If I may share my own experience on counting calories, it's indeed annoying and distracting you from a perfect OMAD. I remember my first 2-3 weeks of OMAD when I was obsessed with checking out my weight every morning. Eventually I stopped and it all felt so normal afterwards. Just gotta feel natural.

I think things work properly if you just let go and enjoy OMAD. Distractions of counting calories really remove the gist of intermittent fasting. OMAD in itself works

I think things work properly if you just let go and enjoy OMAD. Distractions of counting calories really remove the gist of intermittent fasting. OMAD in itself works
Well at the start I was counting calories to see if it's actually working and has any effects (hate doing stuff for nothing). But eventually it made me get obsessed.