Who Is Your OMAD Role Model?

Doctors are on OMAD. A Havard Doctor is my role model on OMAD. His name is Dr. Xand Tulleken.

Who is your role model on OMAD? Why does that person influence you on OMAD?

My role model on OMAD is my boyfriend. I introduced OMAD to him and now, both of us are doing OMAD together. He promised me that once I we already reached our target weight, he will bring me to a beach and take a vacation together. I also saw him exert effort doing OMAD making me feel inspired and impressed by him. That's why I still kept doing OMAD.

I guess YOU guys! Real people who find OMAD helpful in weight loss. There isn't really some kind of celebrity or person I know that follows OMAD. I found it on Youtube but those people aren't my role models.

I don't have a role model for now but success stories here inspires me a lot.it helps put more spring on my heels daily to do more .Alot of people here inspired me and I hope to be one amongst my friends in the gyming centre.

My mom introduced me to Omad. She is my role Omad. She is 50 years old now but still doing Omad. She said Omad is her lifestyle. Through her I was able to motivate myself to continue doing fasting and exercise everyday. Through her I see that Omad can also defy aging. My mom is 50 but she really looks like just my sister. I think she stop aging since doing Omad. She looks 20 years younger than her age. That's why I think after all this year,I will still continue doing Omad.

My role model on OMAD is my boyfriend. I introduced OMAD to him and now, both of us are doing OMAD together. He promised me that once I we already reached our target weight, he will bring me to a beach and take a vacation together. I also saw him exert effort doing OMAD making me feel inspired and impressed by him. That's why I still kept doing OMAD.
Your story sounds very romantic. It is good to be in love and do things together. This is the first time am hearing of OMAD fuelled with love. Tell your story to all and sundry.

OMAD is becoming romantic guys! Let us move on.

My mom introduced me to Omad. She is my role Omad. She is 50 years old now but still doing Omad. She said Omad is her lifestyle. Through her I was able to motivate myself to continue doing fasting and exercise everyday. Through her I see that Omad can also defy aging. My mom is 50 but she really looks like just my sister. I think she stop aging since doing Omad. She looks 20 years younger than her age. That's why I think after all this year,I will still continue doing Omad.
What a great role model! I hail your mom. At fifty and still looking young due to OMAD. This is another inspiring story. Tell it to the masses too. A mother motivating the child to OMAD for her young looks.

OMAD is bonding family.

This might sound a little funny to some people, but Buddhist monks are actually my role models for OMAD. I’m a practicing Buddhist and aspire to be a monk someday (maybe not for life, but at least for a couple of years), and one of the precepts that monks keep is to not eat after 12:00 PM. They basically do OMAD with a morning eating window, and the rest of the day they can only have liquids like water or unsweetened tea and coffee.

For them it’s a practice of non-attachment to food, but for us regular folk it’s just a diet!

What a great role model! I hail your mom. At fifty and still looking young due to OMAD. This is another inspiring story. Tell it to the masses too. A mother motivating the child to OMAD for her young looks.

OMAD is bonding family.
Yes, of course I do. She will be thankful and happy to hear that from you. Actually a lot of people envy her. Some even says she's doing surgical methods to achieve a younger look.But no, I know every inch of her and I too, is a very proud daughter. It's all because of Omad. Lately she's into ketogenic too.

Yes, of course I do. She will be thankful and happy to hear that from you. Actually a lot of people envy her. Some even says she's doing surgical methods to achieve a younger look.But no, I know every inch of her and I too, is a very proud daughter. It's all because of Omad. Lately she's into ketogenic too.
Your mom is doing fine. Am happy for her and admire her intent to feed well. It has helped her much. I know ketogenic will add to the magic.

You too will achieve much too. As the saying goes, Like mother like daughter. it really applies to you too.

This might sound a little funny to some people, but Buddhist monks are actually my role models for OMAD. I’m a practicing Buddhist and aspire to be a monk someday (maybe not for life, but at least for a couple of years), and one of the precepts that monks keep is to not eat after 12:00 PM. They basically do OMAD with a morning eating window, and the rest of the day they can only have liquids like water or unsweetened tea and coffee.

For them it’s a practice of non-attachment to food, but for us regular folk it’s just a diet!
Aspiring to be a monk is a noble thought. I wish you well because it is from God.

I love it that monks practice OMAD for religious purposes. They are your role models. Since you posted this, you have increased my love for OMAD. The fact that monks do it just supports the fact that it is one of the best diets. OMAD is religious.