Which time of the day is better when exercising: early in the morning or afternoon? Why?

I have been in a dilemma between these two. I am not sure if either of these affects the calories burned or the body. I usually exercise in the afternoon because I am lazy at times in the morning. But in my college years, I exercised in the morning before I went to school.

The best time to do some exercises - its morning. But ofcourse if you dont have time to do it before youre daily routine, do it when you can.

Probably in the morning, science says that by training in the morning you can avoid stress and you can set a routine to better your sleeptime. You can also avoid people since they are sleeping if you want to train alone, thats a plus for me at least.

I used to be carry out my exercise and workouts at evening periods but I felt like I wasn't getting what I wanted from the exercise, then I switched to morning workouts and exercise routine. Immediately, I felt a huge difference with the impact of the exercise on my body. So therefore, morning time is the best for me to exercise, and I love juggling for about 30 minutes early in the morning before starting my workout.

I think the best time is in the morning firstly because it feels good to feel the sunrise compared to the sunset and you get a lot more energy after exercising in the morning well, that's what i feel after I run in the morning.

doing exercise in the morning helps your mind at peace I think because of the morning breeze, and fresh air.

It's particular to you dude. It depends on how you feel and when you feel more active. I hate to train in the morning, I prefer to train at night.
But it depends too on your routine and your diet.

I have tried exercising both in the morning and late evenings. The fresh morning air is actually an advantage if you have the time for a morning exercise. Most of the working people I know exercise in the late afternoon which is usually after work. But if I'd be given the chance, I believe the morning exercise is the best. The important thing is for one to exercise, morning or afternoon, for at least 30 minutes daily.

It's depend on you on which time of day you want to exercise. You can exercise in the morning for a calm and relaxing surroundings that can help you to focus on exercising. However, in the afternoon it is good also to exercise after your job.

But for me, I prefer to exercise in the morning.

I think the best time is in the morning firstly because it feels good to feel the sunrise compared to the sunset and you get a lot more energy after exercising in the morning well, that's what i feel after I run in the morning.

doing exercise in the morning helps your mind at peace I think because of the morning breeze, and fresh air.

I completely agree with you on this, morning exercise puts in a good mood and makes me look and act lively at work unlike when I come to work with putting my system in the right frame to withstand the days job stress.

Besides, exercising in the evening doesn't seem appropriate because when one is back from work, all worn out and tired, what the body needs that time is a bath and good rest, not a tense workout.

Mostly exercises are done early morning because we are filled with energy then and are empty stomach before the breakfast. Exercises need to be done on empty stomach or with very minimal food inside. Some exercises are done without having anything all. So, this happens early in the morning after we have a long food break at night.

Also, in the morning, we have fresh air, less polluted and the environment before the sunrise is the most suitable and is known to be harmless. During this time, people worship Gods and is termed as a pure time for doing exercises. Since, we generally, breathe a lot during exercises, we need pure environment and that is available at the morning time only.

It's better do some exercises in the morning especially before taking your breakfast because based from my research exercising with an empty stomach is much more effective. It's also good because it means you have more energy compared to when you'll do it in the afternoon where some of your energy is already used during the day making you a little bit hesitant to do some heavy exercises because it will make you tired a lot.

I think that the best time to exercise is different for every individual, in my case the morning is the best because it gives me energy for the whole day.

I think that the best time to exercise is different for every individual, in my case the morning is the best because it gives me energy for the whole day.
When I had my exercise in the morning, it was the same time I had my board exam review. I had to do it in the morning because I had no time in the afternoon. I felt sleepy every time, though at first few hours, I felt energized. When I tried to exercise in the afternoon or evening, it was relaxing and it aided me to sleep early. :)

Morning is the best in daytime when exercising. Morning is the best because we wake up in the morning with a body laying 8 hours in the bed, Our body is stuck in the bed without moving, Do you imagine how slow our blood circulates in our body in 8 hours and you choose to exercise afternoon then our cardiovascular system will be unhealthy. Exercising at morning is a healthy routine making our blood active with a good temperature and cold breeze. If you choose to exercise at afternoon within the sun (the vitamin D is the sunlight in the morning) then what will you get in the sunlight nothing and you will be dehydrate.
Just my opinion, I hope it could help.

Personally I feel like for me, it's morning. When I'm following the OMAD plan I like getting my workout in and then later in the day having my meal. I think if I worked out after I ate, I'd either feel a little queasy, or find myself wanting more food. Because of those factors morning workouts always win out for me.

You are absolutely correct, some people tend to prefer exercising in the evening time and not in the morning. It's important to find out when is suitable for one to exercise because it's likely to suit him or her better.

The best time to do some exercises - its morning. But ofcourse if you dont have time to do it before youre daily routine, do it when you can.

I have actually taken part in both morning, afternoon and evening exercises when I was still in the university. I had surplus time at my disposal that I was just looking for where to while away my time and I invested it in going to be gym.

I prefer to exercise very early in the morning.

I'm not going to lie here, I hate exercising. It always takes convincing myself a whole bunch in order to actually get up and do it. The more tired I am after a long day, the less likely it is for me to exercise. Knowing myself, I know that exercising first thing in the morning gives me the best odds of actually getting it done.

Besides this, I prefer exercising in the very early morning because it limits any possible disruptions in my routine. If I'm out jogging or cycling at 5:00 AM, I'm literally the only person out there, and I also know that my cell phone won't be ringing and dragging me out of "the zone."

Working out is not easy and to accomplish it you need to schedule it into your daily plan, like a meeting. Without this kind of commitment you will definitely fail.I don't work out any more. However when I used to work out I used to wake at 4.30 am to workout for one hour before I leave for work which used to start at 6.00am. This was tough, but if I did not do it like this I would never exercise. I think morning is best because you get it over with. If you workout after work for example, the probability you'll skip workouts because understandably you are tired is super high. I just think morning is best.

Well exercising in the morning is more preferable by most of us. In my case, I usually do morning exercise. When I do it in the morning I feel energetic the whole day. Though, it's really up to you if you prefer to do some kicks at night or afternoon. My trainer said it doesn't really matter. Your body will always cope up to the changes. For me, morning exercise is the best time because at afternoon or after office work, I'm already exhausted and I don't think I can manage to do some work outs.