Which is better, dining out, or cooking at home?

Eating outside and cooking at home both present equally important benefits depending on the situation.

For instance, eating outside would be better if you are too tired to prepare and cook food but you still want to have a decent meal. You can also have the pleasure of eating the food you want, especially those you can't prepare on your own, when you eat outside.

On the other hand, cooking at home is rather rewarding. There's nothing quite like cooking either for yourself or for your family. The thought of going through all the hassle of buying, preparing, or learning the meal is something that is really valuable. When you prepare your own food, you also get the freedom of choosing the healthy ingredients or add your own touch to the recipe. But more importantly, you get to add the most indispensable ingredient of all good home cooking--the love for those you are cooking for.

It's much better to cook at home because you control everything that goes into your food. When you eat out, even if you just order the healthy ingredients, you won't really be sure that everything used is up to the highest standard such as what kind of oil they use to fry the food or even how old the oil is. Also, even fruits and vegetables, when cut up, can disguise old and non fresh stock. Not saying a lot of restaurants do this, but to be completely sure there really is not much of a choice other than to pay a premium at a very trusted restaurant or just cook it at home.

I prefer cooking and eating at home because I hardly trust what's prepared outside. You can never be sure of how hygienic the cooking environment was and the person who prepared the meal. I saw a post on Facebook yesterday where a man spit into pizza he was making in a restaurant. It was horrible.

I can't remember the last time I ate out,eating out will thwart my weight loss journey because I can't control the ingredient contents so I have resolved to eat meals at home.I plan my meals ahead of my eating window so as to eat something very healthy and I try to prepare my meals myself.I'm so serious about my health and I need to work it out at all cost.So I eat home made meals which I know is better and healthy too.

I'll definitely go with cooking at home. It is very rewarding to eat you hard worked meal. I could say that satisfaction I felt when I ate my cooked meal is very different from the meal from outside. Also, you have the control on the ingredients if you will be the one who will cook it. It is also helpful on your diet.

Because of my husband's health condition, most of the time we eat at home. This way we know for sure what ingredients are in our food.

Any time this question comes up, cooking at home is hands down my method of choice. All the benefits of cooking at home always outweigh the benefits of eating out, in my opinion at least.

For one thing, it is way cheaper to cook at home. You can cook several meals at home for the price of one restaurant meal. Not to mention when you cook at home you’re in full control of the sanitary conditions of your kitchen. It’s appalling to see the conditions in which some kitchens are kept in.

The quality of the food is entirely up to you as well. Let’s not forget that just because you’re ordering from a restaurant, it doesn’t mean that the chef is going to be any more skilled than an average cook, so you might just end up with a mediocre plate at a high cost.

Any time this question comes up, cooking at home is hands down my method of choice. All the benefits of cooking at home always outweigh the benefits of eating out, in my opinion at least.

For one thing, it is way cheaper to cook at home. You can cook several meals at home for the price of one restaurant meal. Not to mention when you cook at home you’re in full control of the sanitary conditions of your kitchen. It’s appalling to see the conditions in which some kitchens are kept in.

The quality of the food is entirely up to you as well. Let’s not forget that just because you’re ordering from a restaurant, it doesn’t mean that the chef is going to be any more skilled than an average cook, so you might just end up with a mediocre plate at a high cost.

When one cooks his or her own meal especially one who understands the importance of cleanliness, such individual would never prepare his or her food in an unkempt environment in order to avoid contaminating the food which might cause food poisoning.

I'd say, cooking at home since I love cooking. I tend to check healthy recipe online and always made sure that the ingredients were fresh. Not to mention on how hygienic I can get when cooking for my family. And yes, it is definitely nice to eat outside since you can get a variety of menus. Unlike cooking at home, you will cook whatever is available and the most easiest meal to cook. However, the feeling of satisfaction for cooking a heartful and healthy meal for your family is rewarding aside from the fact that you could save more money as well.

Eating outside and cooking at home both present equally important benefits depending on the situation.

For instance, eating outside would be better if you are too tired to prepare and cook food but you still want to have a decent meal. You can also have the pleasure of eating the food you want, especially those you can't prepare on your own, when you eat outside.

On the other hand, cooking at home is rather rewarding. There's nothing quite like cooking either for yourself or for your family. The thought of going through all the hassle of buying, preparing, or learning the meal is something that is really valuable. When you prepare your own food, you also get the freedom of choosing the healthy ingredients or add your own touch to the recipe. But more importantly, you get to add the most indispensable ingredient of all good home cooking--the love for those you are cooking for.
However tasty and Delicious food eaten outside is I prefer esting at home. At home you get your prefered meal, the way you want it cooked and the calories that you need. At home you eat as you and not to impress onlookers. When you eat outside you may be forced to eat food that matches or is far above those you are with in the eating place.

At times eating out is more expensive than esting at home. The food is valued according to the premises, location and the class. The location with most tycoons or busy town will be more expensive. The expense will also go with class and how busy the place is.

I eat out a lot or and I buy takeout most nights rather than cooking at home but I agree with you about the sanitary conditions. I have always thought of that in the back of my mind even when I buy food at reputable restaurants. I also agree with concerns about healthy ingredients especially when it comes to the fried food which accounts for a lot in terms of options of what you could buy, because we can't really be sure about the quality of the oil or even how often they change it, and that's only one ingredient.

In our family, we were trained to be cooking the things that we eat. I hardly eat outside despite the situation and this is one thing that I adopted when I began doing Omad. I prefer to cook at home and eat or when I am going to work, I cook at home and take it to the office to eat when I have the time to do so. That has been my pattern which I have been using since I began doing Omad.

Well for me I think it's better to eat inside home or cooking at home so that you will be able to guide your self and how you will manage to balance your diet. Sometimes eating outside makes you more crave as there are a lot of food stalls and good restaurants outside that may temp you to eat more food.

Fir me, I preferred cooking at home. It's fun cooking what you like to it. And of course I can control the ingredients and how I like to prepare the food. Lately, cooking has been my hobby. I tried to cook northern dishes and making my own recipe. I cook vegetable recipies most of the time.

I suggest you to cook and eat at your home because it is cheap and healthier. It is healthier because you are the one who knows the ingredients you use and know how to cook it.

Because of my husband's health condition, most of the time we eat at home. This way we know for sure what ingredients are in our food.
I am so sorry about your husband but I do know that you do all the best to cook the best and healthiest of meals for him. Sometimes it can be complicated to eat outside with an individual who has a health condition but when the food is prepared at home you can fully trust that it is the best.