Which food are the most effective for OMAD dieters?

I am also interested in this because as I had posted in another discussion, I am still hesitant to indulge in OMAD because of the cravings that may defeat me. I can be considered a veteran in dieting but OMAD is a one of a kind and unique since it is really a way of fasting when you eat just once a day. My idea of food are those rich in protein like beef with vegetables so it will be a balanced meal somehow. But I really don’t know if beef steak if good for OMAD.

Personally for me I try and structure my OMAD with a good quality protein (salmon is a fave), lots of vegetables and some kind of healthy carb like quinoa or sweet potato. I also like avocado for healthy fats and I find that combination keeps me feeling satiated.

I’ve actually taken to trying out a keto diet, and I have to say it’s been working pretty well for me. For those unaware, keto diets are extremely low carbohydrate diets (under 20g of carbs a day), and you get the majority of your daily calories from fat as well as a little bit of protein.

I’ve found that the high fat intake leaves me satiated throughout the day, unlike carbs which make me feel hungry and weak after not having eaten again for a couple of hours. It has to do with insulin and blood sugar levels.

I’d definitely recommend giving it a try.

I take mostly protein but try to infuse all other classes of food in good proportion because we still need them for better growth of the body.I also add fruits and vegetables to my meals too

I think that eating low carbs foods definitely work best with IF and OMAD, because it is the sugar and starches in carb foods that causes an insulin spike, and insulin is our fat-storing hormone.
It stands to reason, therefore, that the less insulin we are producing, the less fat we are storing, and we also then burn the foods that we do eat as fuel for our body.
When you are burning fat, your body has a large fuel source, so you simply do not get the hunger pangs like you do when you are fueling your body with sugar.
You can only store a small amount (comparatively) of sugar in your body to use as fuel, so you get hungry every few hours for more fuel.