Where do you normally focus your workouts drill?

Everybody has a particular purpose for going to gym and working out. Some prefer to work on their tommy, some pretty working on their bum, others abs, biceps, calf and thigh, while some would prefer to work on all parts of their body generally.

Personally, I'm more focused on working on just my abs (tommy), biceps and bum. What's your area of focus for workouts?

Every-time I got to the gym since I do it 6 times a week I focus on almost all the parts of my body specially everything in the upper part. In the lower part I only hit 3 parts. To have everything focused, each day I do a really painful workout for me, every-time I do a single rep I pause at the very top of the rep to make each rep really count and that's how I give focus to each muscle part.

My entire upper body. I do my own form of HIIT, using body-weight exercises.

It's not easy training for the whole body, one would have to engage in so many training drills and it wears one down seriously. I know this from experience because I used to work on getting all my body into shape before I had to trim down my exercise goals. But there is a catch, running can actually affect your entire body, so try doing that more often.

Good luck.

Every-time I got to the gym since I do it 6 times a week I focus on almost all the parts of my body specially everything in the upper part. In the lower part I only hit 3 parts. To have everything focused, each day I do a really painful workout for me, every-time I do a single rep I pause at the very top of the rep to make each rep really count and that's how I give focus to each muscle part.

That's nice, keep up the good work with your exercise drills and with time, you are going to realize your exercise goals but remember it doesn't stop there, getting your exercise goal in having your body as you desire it doesn't mean you have to stop those exercise routine, you have to keep hitting the gym to still remain in shape.

I focus to train my entire body. My goal is to have a nice physic and a stronger body. So I focus my training on compounds movements and progressive overload.

I work my entire body, I do not work for one special part of my body, I am trying to keep my body in shape and also look really good so, I am exercising to a gym all the parts of my body.

That's nice, keep up the good work with your exercise drills and with time, you are going to realize your exercise goals but remember it doesn't stop there, getting your exercise goal in having your body as you desire it doesn't mean you have to stop those exercise routine, you have to keep hitting the gym to still remain in shape.

Sure I'll keep everything in mind and I'll make sure that I will do harder to make things improve. I will not stop after achieving my goals I will do more. I'll go make more extra miles and soon I'll give an update on my progress and I'll do make a hard copy of my daily workout program have it screenshot and paste it here.

My area of focus for workout is my whole body. I actually have a lot of excess fat on my stomach, legs, cheeks, and even my back. In order to get rid of those I have to do exercises that would help me shred them all and those exercises are somewhat light for me but someone from this forum told me that those are heavy exercises.

I focus to train my entire body. My goal is to have a nice physic and a stronger body. So I focus my training on compounds movements and progressive overload.

That's very good to hear, as long as you achieve what you want with your body by working on all parts of it, it's really worth. So keep it up and enjoy how your body turns out.

I work my entire body, I do not work for one special part of my body, I am trying to keep my body in shape and also look really good so, I am exercising to a gym all the parts of my body.

There is a friend of mine who always say that looking good is a good business, and looking at that his assertion, it would seem to be factual thing. So therefore, it's a good business to work towards looking good and being in good shape.

Sure I'll keep everything in mind and I'll make sure that I will do harder to make things improve. I will not stop after achieving my goals I will do more. I'll go make more extra miles and soon I'll give an update on my progress and I'll do make a hard copy of my daily workout program have it screenshot and paste it here.

I would be looking forward to seeing how you progress with your workouts and hoping it would motivate people to take their exercise more seriously. I would also like to see those your workouts routine.

My area of focus for workout is my whole body. I actually have a lot of excess fat on my stomach, legs, cheeks, and even my back. In order to get rid of those I have to do exercises that would help me shred them all and those exercises are somewhat light for me but someone from this forum told me that those are heavy exercises.

I would recommend taking active part in running, it's an exercise drill which I'm 100% sure that would help you burn a lot of fats from all parts of your body as long as you are serious with it. Good luck in advance.

I also work for my entire body. As it is also suggested by my trainer. She work out in just specific area is also good but it's more better. Good and healthy physic is my only goal in doing work out. I don't mind if I dont have Abs.

I would recommend taking active part in running, it's an exercise drill which I'm 100% sure that would help you burn a lot of fats from all parts of your body as long as you are serious with it. Good luck in advance.
I've actually tried doing that because I've also heard about the benefits, however I didn't see a lot of changes in my body so I don't do it very often right now. I just go out for a short jogging maybe at least an hour or 2 depending on the weather. I also wanted to try marathons before but I have problems with my breathing especially if I run so fast or if it's a very long run, I get easily out of breath due to exhaustion and so I decided to never join marathons even though it would also help me to lose fat.

My area of focus is belly .I used to have a proper shape until I visited my mother and she just had to feed me with all kinds of irresistible foods :),but now that am not with her I do want badly to just be fit because I can't walk for a long distance without feeling like am about to die and also I can't fit in my old clothes terrible !

I've actually tried doing that because I've also heard about the benefits, however I didn't see a lot of changes in my body so I don't do it very often right now. I just go out for a short jogging maybe at least an hour or 2 depending on the weather. I also wanted to try marathons before but I have problems with my breathing especially if I run so fast or if it's a very long run, I get easily out of breath due to exhaustion and so I decided to never join marathons even though it would also help me to lose fat.

One thing I can tell you about running exercises is that it takes time to manifest but it's definitely going to show up signs of its effect on your body but you just have to be very patient with it.

Remember it's working on your entire body and not a particular place just like squat or crunches focuses on a specific part of the body. It would take time before it shows its effect or impact on all your body.

One thing I can tell you about running exercises is that it takes time to manifest but it's definitely going to show up signs of its effect on your body but you just have to be very patient with it.

Remember it's working on your entire body and not a particular place just like squat or crunches focuses on a specific part of the body. It would take time before it shows its effect or impact on all your body.
Yeah that's true. I'm actually a patient type but I guess running is just not for me. But thanks for the recommendation pal.

My area of focus is belly .I used to have a proper shape until I visited my mother and she just had to feed me with all kinds of irresistible foods :),but now that am not with her I do want badly to just be fit because I can't walk for a long distance without feeling like am about to die and also I can't fit in my old clothes terrible !

Delicious food are so sweet and irresistible especially when you have a mother that really knows how to cook. I had this experience but with my fiance before we got married, she literally spoiled me with good and well prepared meals.

You can work on your tommy by doing abdominal exercises like crunches, mounting climbing exercises and wall sit. It's going to help you trim your belly fat.

Yeah that's true. I'm actually a patient type but I guess running is just not for me. But thanks for the recommendation pal.

Alright my dear @fitjay19 since you have already made up your mind on giving up on taking running drills. Maybe you would find another workout drill that would work perfectly for you.

Good luck.