Where do you normally focus your workouts drill?

I just do daily walks as I feel that is enough for me for now. I would like to focus on some areas of my body like my buttocks but for now I'm just trying to get myself used to exercising while fasting. Soon I hope to get more used to exercising while hungry and hopefully I'll be more able or willing to do push ups and squats as well as doing my daily walk outdoors.

Most women I know are very much interested in working on their buttocks more than any other parts of their body. I have a friend who do more than 300 squats in a day.

She do both closed up squats, sumo squats and open legs squats all in one day and it's really impacting on her buttocks very well. So, if you keep up with your squats, I'm sure you will get the same results.

Well i Work For My all Body And Actually I Really Like Running and Jogging its Causing My Leg Getting Stronger and My Heart Can Take Long Exercises and Push Up is For My Muscle and For My Chest and Belly But Push Up Is Pretty Hard Too For the First Time But When You Used to It You Will Like it and Do More.

I know very well how running and jogging helps one to lose weight and get pretty strong legs because I used to be an active runner before although for 3 months now, I haven't participated in any run or jogging but I will most likely resume once I'm in the mood to lose more weight.

My stomach part, belly, and abs. I think they are all the same and I focus more on them. I need to make it small because it looks weird having big belly.

That's very good to here mate, getting a more rounded workout pays better for one's body because as every section of your body develop at the same pace, it feels so good. I used to focus on some parts of my body before but I now focus on a more general workout.
Yeah. You give each and every part attention such that you are able to grow on a more rounded manner. I do not like especially the drills that only improve one part of the body because believe me they can make you feel weird.

Yeah. You give each and every part attention such that you are able to grow on a more rounded manner. I do not like especially the drills that only improve one part of the body because believe me they can make you feel weird.

Yes absolutely, it would actually make you look out of shape if you are not careful and very observant how the workout drill is affecting your body.

I have actually seen someone who couldn't balance his workouts and his biceps are not of the same side.

My stomach part, belly, and abs. I think they are all the same and I focus more on them. I need to make it small because it looks weird having big belly.

It's very true that when one has big stomach, such person will be very anxious to get the belly to reduce. So, work on getting your stomach down and adding up abs, it's definitely going to do you more good than harm.

Yes absolutely, it would actually make you look out of shape if you are not careful and very observant how the workout drill is affecting your body.

I have actually seen someone who couldn't balance his workouts and his biceps are not of the same side.
That is quite shocking. I have however also seen some people that have non-similar body features as a result of irregular exercise. The most common case is that of people that forget to exercise their legs in totality.

That is quite shocking. I have however also seen some people that have non-similar body features as a result of irregular exercise. The most common case is that of people that forget to exercise their legs in totality.

Exactly, this happens when one is too focused on building some parts of their body forgetting there are some other places that needs their attention when it comes to training.

This is actually why I try as much as possible to to round in some other workout drills that affects all other parts of the body.

I focus on my belly and inner thighs mainly. I am happy with being lean and with a lower body fat %. Not trying to be a bodybuilder or marathon runner. Though both endeavors are inspiring. I would like to look like a basketball player (which is my main sport).

I do High Intensity Resistance Training (HIRT) about twice a week. Exercises include kettlell swings, kettlebell squats, burpees to name few.

Exactly, this happens when one is too focused on building some parts of their body forgetting there are some other places that needs their attention when it comes to training.

This is actually why I try as much as possible to to round in some other workout drills that affects all other parts of the body.
That is great my friend. Having to workout is essential but only if you do it well. Each body part deserves to be exercised and as you said the more rounded the approach the better the workout.

That is great my friend. Having to workout is essential but only if you do it well. Each body part deserves to be exercised and as you said the more rounded the approach the better the workout.

Exactly! Such exercise puts the entire body in a great shape and fully health to withstand pressures. If work out to to have strong legs and arms, it's going to give you balance in both your upper body and lower body.

I focus on my belly and inner thighs mainly. I am happy with being lean and with a lower body fat %. Not trying to be a bodybuilder or marathon runner. Though both endeavors are inspiring. I would like to look like a basketball player (which is my main sport).

I do High Intensity Resistance Training (HIRT) about twice a week. Exercises include kettlell swings, kettlebell squats, burpees to name few.

High Intensity Resistance Training was part of my daily routine drills when I was into active sports which was Football (soccer). It really helped me a lot to keep fit and in good for the contact sports. I have witnessed a lot of players get injured only because they lack appropriate High Intensity Resistance Training.