Where do you normally focus your workouts drill?

That is true. I could recall how difficult it was for me when I began the cardio drills back in the days. I was always having pains then that it was pretty difficult, but I kept on and I adjusted to become batter at the end.
It's my
That is true. I could recall how difficult it was for me when I began the cardio drills back in the days. I was always having pains then that it was pretty difficult, but I kept on and I adjusted to become batter at the end.

It's my 3rd week already and yaay!!! I've got so much muscle pains. Hahaha. Just curious, is it fine to have a whole body massage after a week-long exercise?

It's my

It's my 3rd week already and yaay!!! I've got so much muscle pains. Hahaha. Just curious, is it fine to have a whole body massage after a week-long exercise?

Being in the third week is still pretty early as that is the normal time when you get to feel those pains. You can take some days off to have the massage as that is the best way to ensure your turn out good when you are back training.

I have been doing the abs drills for so long now and I must say that it is not really easy, but I focus on it since it gives me the desired results at the end of the day.

One thing with taking up abs drills development is that you must never stop doing it, otherwise all you have worked for will be a waste because one's stomach still finds a way to return to its original shape before you started the abs training drills as long as you eat on daily basis. So, better keep that in mind.

I normally focus my workout on my abdominals, back and chest. I do the necessary situps, push-ups, crunches, lats and curls to target it. But I emphasize on my abdominals and obliques and the rest are secondary, just to buff a little and not to add muscles to.

I normally focus my workout on my abdominals, back and chest. I do the necessary situps, push-ups, crunches, lats and curls to target it. But I emphasize on my abdominals and obliques and the rest are secondary, just to buff a little and not to add muscles to.

Abdominal workouts are a good one. It's very annoying if you dress up and your stomach would give your dressing an odd look because it's out of shape. It's only with focusing one's workouts drills on the abdominal region that the stomach would have a good fitting shape with one's outfit.

It's my

Haha, you should expect the pains all over your body. This shows that your body is experiencing some changes and it's when the body adjusts and adapts well to the drills that you will stop feeling the pains.

Getting a massage is a good idea, it's going to help you feel less pains but please don't take pills to stop the pains. If the pains are too much, it's better to take a break and resume later.

If you're new to gum workouts then you'll experience pain and soreness that would last a week. But this usually dissipates on the 2nd week as your body gets use to your workout routine. A whole body massage is a great idea to take away the stiffness of your muscles.

If you're new to gum workouts then you'll experience pain and soreness that would last a week. But this usually dissipates on the 2nd week as your body gets use to your workout routine. A whole body massage is a great idea to take away the stiffness of your muscles.

Working out both at home and at the gym will always come with added pains to the person working out as long as you are new to the workouts. I had the same experience when I started, I think it took me up to 2 months before I was free from the pains.

I try and alternate...upper body, lower body, abs, and cardio. I find that having that kind of structure sees me getting a better overall workout than targeting a certain body part.

I try and alternate...upper body, lower body, abs, and cardio. I find that having that kind of structure sees me getting a better overall workout than targeting a certain body part.

It's actually a good thing to work on one's entire body, the results are more better and satisfying than focusing on some parts of the body alone but the problem is that it takes a lot of time and huge toll on the body to work on all parts of the body, which is why most people choose to focus on some specific areas.

Being in the third week is still pretty early as that is the normal time when you get to feel those pains. You can take some days off to have the massage as that is the best way to ensure your turn out good when you are back training.

Thank you bro! I managed and still managing to endure the pains. I'll have a massage at least after a month.

I'm not too thin and also not too chubby I just have some excess fats in my arms and in my belly so I focus on those parts whenever I exercise. I do crunches because nothing burns belly fat faster than crunches. I also do side crunches, twist crunches and reverse crunches. For toning my arms I just d push-ups and triceps kickback, shoulder press since I already have a dumbbell at home.

It's actually a good thing to work on one's entire body, the results are more better and satisfying than focusing on some parts of the body alone but the problem is that it takes a lot of time and huge toll on the body to work on all parts of the body, which is why most people choose to focus on some specific areas.

I find that as long as I also incorporate rest days into my schedule as well that it's not too difficult! I think rest days are just as important as active days! :)

Thank you bro! I managed and still managing to endure the pains. I'll have a massage at least after a month.

It is better to manage the pains now and reap the fruits of the training later instead of having to drop down from doing that which is right for you. I have always seen the time given to train as one which is not always easy.

I find that as long as I also incorporate rest days into my schedule as well that it's not too difficult! I think rest days are just as important as active days! :)

Exactly, you have a very good point. In as much as actively engaging in workouts are important, the rests are good as well because it's actually a human body and not a robot system. So, when the rest is important, it should be allowed to help the body develop well.

It is better to manage the pains now and reap the fruits of the training later instead of having to drop down from doing that which is right for you. I have always seen the time given to train as one which is not always easy.

If the pains are much and sharply felt, it's very important to take a time off because if you persist, it's only going to lead to a serious injury. I can remember when I had my scapula ruptured for excessive weight lifting even when I was experiencing pains. So, I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone else.

I'm not too thin and also not too chubby I just have some excess fats in my arms and in my belly so I focus on those parts whenever I exercise. I do crunches because nothing burns belly fat faster than crunches. I also do side crunches, twist crunches and reverse crunches. For toning my arms I just d push-ups and triceps kickback, shoulder press since I already have a dumbbell at home.

Keep up the drills with crunches, they are most effective when you are looking at losing your belly fat. If you are a guy, they will gain you abs when you are very consistent with the belly crunches.

If the pains are too much my friend, it's important to stop and take a break, then allow yourself to recover and resume with the workouts once more. If you try and push yourself too hard, you will sustain internal injuries.

Right now, I'm working on my abs and biceps more than any other muscle group. I just want to improve those parts in my body as I've already achieved my weight goal.

Right now, I'm working on my abs and biceps more than any other muscle group. I just want to improve those parts in my body as I've already achieved my weight goal.

Nice. It's good to achieve the needed body weight one is looking for because it will enable you to focus on your meeting up with your gym goals to have a comfortable and cool physic. I believe that most of your abs drills will be with crunches and planks as well as sit-ups. You can do press up as well and combined with dumbbells.