When not doing OMAD, what is your favorite snack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite snack food is a pepperoni pizza, the cheese gives me calcium and the meat gives me protein. Also the dough because of the yeast content has antioxidants. It's delicious, nutritious and quite filling.

What is your favorite snack food when not dieting?

I love some pies be it fish,beef or chicken I will take them all when I'm out on any diet because it really one of the things that can sabotage any weight loss journey.

Pizza I miss pizza I want pizza lol. But if I'm not doing OMAD I eat the what I craving for that day. Sometimes fooding sweet things and some times cheap but the bad things when i start eating something I can't stop myself to crave more and want more I won't stop till the fridge is empty. I'm so disappointed after.

I also love pizza. I can't resist, even when I'm on a diet I think I would still eat a slice or two. Well everyone have their cheat day right?! Hahaha. Aside from pizza I also like fries and burger and partner it with soda. Not so healthy I know. But what can I do, I love those foods. But I don't eat those kind of food everyday. I just eat them like once a month or sometimes none in a month. I am starting to age so I should be more cautious to what I eat.

When not dieting my favorite snack is chicken and chips. Before I started OMAD,I used to have this snack a minimum of three times a week. When I was doing it I did not realize the effect it was having on my waistline, but as time passed I begun to gain more and more weight. Now I have it once or twice a month. The good thing is that I can have it on OMAD and not gain any weight, because I can have it as my only meal. I know they are people who have Burger King or Mcdonalds everyday as there only meal of the day.

My favorite snack food is a pepperoni pizza, the cheese gives me calcium and the meat gives me protein. Also the dough because of the yeast content has antioxidants. It's delicious, nutritious and quite filling.

What is your favorite snack food when not dieting?
I will eat this for my OMAD :)

When not dieting my favorite snack is chicken and chips. Before I started OMAD,I used to have this snack a minimum of three times a week. When I was doing it I did not realize the effect it was having on my waistline, but as time passed I begun to gain more and more weight. Now I have it once or twice a month. The good thing is that I can have it on OMAD and not gain any weight, because I can have it as my only meal. I know they are people who have Burger King or Mcdonalds everyday as there only meal of the day.
Exactly!!! :)

Pizza is a bit hard to get in our place. Although I can make my own pizza if I have the ingredients. Usually my snacks is baked potatoes or bread with cheese or canned whole kernel corn. I used to eat the junkies but not anymore after my BP zoomed to dizzying heights a few years back. We need to eat good snacks so we won't be hooked on junk foods that usually have lots of sodium and sugar plus the preservatives.

I love nuts like dried green peas, corn and pistachios. I love to eat them when watching TV and in times of stress. They said that nuts are good source of OMEGA 3 fatty acids, Fiber and Vitamin E. Its one of those things that is delicious yet healthy.

Some street foods, like fried quail eggs or look likes egg tempura, fishball and bbq. This is the normal street foods in our country. I really love to eat these food every after work.

I am living here in the Philippines and I'm working as a Senior High School teacher handling baking subjects. And since I am into baking, I really love baked products. My favorite snacks include pizza, pies, cookies, and cakes.

I was still a pretty healthy snacker and would usually turn to Greek yogurt, pretzels or fruit. I love that there are so many Greek yogurt varieties on the market these days with loads of flavor options!

I have plenty of favorite snacks. To begin with, fries and other fast food items are on my list. When watching tv or nothing to do at home, I want to much on nuts or fruits. Another favorite snack at home is boiled corn. We usually have that for weekend afternoons together with fried banana plantain. It looks like I am enumerating the foods that I will say goodbye to huh. I really hope that I can withstand the pain of cravings because that is the usual nemesis of dieters. If I can control the food cravings in a week then that is a victory for my cause.

I am living here in the Philippines and I'm working as a Senior High School teacher handling baking subjects. And since I am into baking, I really love baked products. My favorite snacks include pizza, pies, cookies, and cakes.

I also love to bake, specially muffins and different kinds of cookies and even pasta dishes. But my most favorite is Banana Blueberry Muffins with crushed nuts and raisins.

Status
Not open for further replies.