When is the Perfect Time or Meal eating Omad?

I think that the perfect time to have your meal is going to vary from person to person. Depending on one's metabolism and underlying health conditions, you may be required to eat at a certain time of day to feel your best.

There is a stickied thread here called "Helpful Tips when starting Omad," and in it is a link that states "TIP 4: TRY OUT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY TO FIND THE BEST FIT FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE."

I know that in my personal experience, I feel best when eating at the end of my day. If I eat in the morning, then I typically feel hungry and fatigued by the afternoon, as if my body is asking "Where's the food?! We want more!" If I don't eat in the morning, I can go the whole day without feeling hungry. I've noticed this several times throughout my life, so when I started eating once a day, I knew exactly at what time of day that should be.

Read the OMAD diet guide, you'll see that it depends on your routine and your feeling. Depends on what time do you sleep, what time you exercise, work, when you feel hungry...

I can't say what is the perfect time for OMAD diet but be sure our diet is healthy foods that gives us strenght for the whole day. Do some exercise every morning and eat only healthy foods avoid carbonated drinks.

It depends from person to person. A lot depends on your lifestyle, your circumstances and what kind of person you are. Most people me included prefer to have our meals in the evening because we are busy during the day. I also think that its not advisable to eat during the day when you are busy and its harder to taste your meal. I think you will get hungry very fast, especially when you get home in the evening and everybody is eating something.However they are people who eat lunch as their one meal(I'll be they live alone) and it works for them. Do what works for you.

I take it at around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, this way I don't get too hungry during the day and I can also sleep well without feeling any potential grumbling in my stomach.

Everything depends on what works best for you, so therefore I would suggest paying attention and finding out what or when is likely the best time to take your omaddiet.

Try not eating late in the night because it doesn't encourage good digestion. The earlier the most better.

I
Read the OMAD diet guide, you'll see that it depends on your routine and your feeling. Depends on what time do you sleep, what time you exercise, work, when you feel hungry...
I agree with you that there is no perfect time to eat, if you feel hungry then that is the right time to eat. If you follow some guidelines in your eating do not let yourself suffer from this.

In my opinion it's best to eat your Omad between 12pm - 3pm because i think eating at this time may would make you feel full until nighttime and you could sleep not really feeling hungry. In the morning you can drink coffee to support you until mid day.

I have read in some discussions that having the meal on or about the time of lunch is good. That’s also what I am planning when I go full OMAD. Right now I am quite comfortable in skipping dinner and when I am able to skip breakfast then it would be just lunch for me. But with a 4-hour window, I think it would be better for me to eat a sort of breakfast by 11 am and have my heavy lunch before 3 pm. That will still constitute a genuine OMAD I guess.

For me the perfect time is 3PM because it's close enough to lunch time that I don't have to wait too long and deal with hunger more than I need to but also it's close enough to dinner time that I don't have to be worried about getting hungry in the middle of the night. I still get hungry at night from time to time but it's not really that difficult compared to the hunger I feel in the mornings. I used to eat at 4pm but I found the extra hour of waiting to be tedious so I moved it up.

I have read in some discussions that having the meal on or about the time of lunch is good. That’s also what I am planning when I go full OMAD. Right now I am quite comfortable in skipping dinner and when I am able to skip breakfast then it would be just lunch for me. But with a 4-hour window, I think it would be better for me to eat a sort of breakfast by 11 am and have my heavy lunch before 3 pm. That will still constitute a genuine OMAD I guess.

Body system differs from Mr. A to Mr. B, so it's all about knowing what works best for you and stick to it. I think that your timing is good enough as long as it get the best out of achieving your OMAD goals. Normally, I think that having the meal between 2pm to 5pm would serve well.

That was a simple but interesting question. For me, Lunch will be the best time or the breakfast. Dinner is near to the time that you sleep so not good for me.

That was a simple but interesting question. For me, Lunch will be the best time or the breakfast. Dinner is near to the time that you sleep so not good for me.

Exactly, dinner time isn't so good. It's always advised not to eat and go to sleep immediately. It causes adding unnecessary weight because the food don't get to digest well or get absorbed by the body. So, during the afternoon period seems to to be the best time for OMAD.

I believe it all depends on one routine and how you want to schedule your eating period.I had chosen lunch which is always between 2-4pm because I know I will be very busy in the morning to even think about food still lunch time.So I worked with that and my body adjusted faster because I allowed it happened naturally without really applying force.
So sure bet will be finding that time that really suit you and make it your eating period and repeat daily before you know it,you will be used to it.

Body system differs from Mr. A to Mr. B, so it's all about knowing what works best for you and stick to it. I think that your timing is good enough as long as it get the best out of achieving your OMAD goals. Normally, I think that having the meal between 2pm to 5pm would serve well.
I agree. I eat my meals at exactly 2pm but have tried 3pm and 4pm and having done this since I started, I really couldn't understand how some people are able to eat at breakfast and just not eat anymore the rest of the day but like you said, everyone is different. I'm guessing that afternoons are the best time for eating for most people, though, generally just because it's close enough to both dinner and breakfast that it makes the hunger and waiting somewhat easier.

I think it varies form person to person but I would eat lunch. Maybe breakfast becuase breaksfat is the most important part of your life. I like lunch becuase lunch is in the middle of the day your not that hungry in the morning and not that hungry in the night, then go back to sleep. Yeah so it just is diffrent from people to people, but I think most people like to eat in lunch so I recommend eating lunch.

I think the best time is between 4-8pm. I think for most schedules, this fits. I have tried other times, but I always come back to this eating window because I think it works best.

For me, I try to eat sometimes between 11am-3pm, because that is early enough that I can fast through breakfast time, go to the fitness center and swim for an hour, and come home and then make my OMAD meal.
It is late enough in the day that I am not hungry in the evening , and if I am , I drink sparkling water or maybe some soup made from a boullion cube or powder.
I think that it depends on each person to decide what fits in with their schedule the best.