When do you eat your one meal a day?

Do you eat your one meal at the beginning, in the middle of, or end of your workday? I am a teacher and have been used to not eating breakfast (too early) and often skip lunch (too rushed) and it makes sense for me to eat my one meal when I get home, more relaxed and comfortable. So what does everyone else do, I'm curious?

I will be going full OMAD next week and my plan for the 4-hour window is from 8 am to 12 noon so that I can have a late breakfast and an early lunch. But if my stomach would complain at night then I would probably make it 9 am to 1 pm so I can have the usual 12 o’clock lunch. I am successfully skipping dinner now so I have the confidence to go full OMAD. Wish me luck.

I eat at 2pm and for me that's the right time although honestly the more perfect time for me would be 3pm or even 4pm but I've had to move it up an hour because dealing with the last hour of hunger just wasn't sustainable for me to have to face each day for the long term. 2 in the afternoon is just good enough for me to feel a good bit of hunger at night and still being able to deal with it. Any earlier meal time and I'd probably feel too hungry at night, and if I ate later I would probably have an easier time but during the daytime while waiting for my meal time would be the hard part so it's an equal trade. Having been able to tweak my routine after months of OMAD has given me appreciation for having experience with this diet or lifestyle as it really takes time to figure out these small details.

I eat at 1pm or 2pm in the afternoon, My weight loss story dated back in the days when i was overweight. It all started when I realized i was becoming too fat and those around me were kind of unpleasant with their words about my weight especially close friends and family members. It was really hurting every time they reminded me how I look and the feeling was usually heightened when I see how others are fit and good looking.

After thoughtful consideration of the situation, I decided that I will need to do something drastic about it. With that decision brought forth the motivation to start doing the needful to achieve my weight loss goals. I began with simple fitness practices by being more active and not sedentry like couch potatoes. I partnered with my fitness enthusiast friends, and we started walking out together.

I was aware that all the routine exercise will not make much impact if I continue eating unwholesome processed foods. I went online and i did thorough research on what to eat and not what to. To cut long story short, after few months of these practices result became inevitable. That was how i went from overweight to looking healthily fit.

My eating window is from 4-6pm. I decided to take my one meal a day in the afternoon because it makes me feel full until morning. I can have a good night's rest without feeling hungry or having any cravings. It's also a good time for me because I can do my exercise at about 2-3pm and I could rest for a bit then take my one meal a day.

I have decided to eat between 2-4 pm daily at least I will keep me going till the next day at the same time. I'm happy my body is really adjusting to it.I don't feel hungry still then again and I'm really enjoying the new me.I really prefer eating at lunch it seems the time I'm ready hungry.So this time is really okay for me.