When Did You Start Seeing Results?

I'm only two weeks into my OMAD diet and I feel like my clothes are already a bit looser. I may be imagining it, but I do think there is a bit of a difference, although obviously not that much. I don't weigh myself though and am just more looking towards seeing actual physical results and am wondering when I can most likely start to expect it. Not that I am expecting to see that much of a change in just a month, but I'm just more or less curious as to when you guys started to feel like you could actually see the results when you looked in the mirror and not just when you weighed yourself?

When did you start to see your body getting physically more fit as opposed to just seeing the change through looking at your weight?

I also found it to be pretty quick - probably around the same timeframe in terms of clothes being looser. I was already relatively small framed but was holding onto some of my baby weight from my second child, and I already noticed a physical difference around the two week point. I don't know if my physical fitness has changed - but my physical shape definitely has, and continues to do so.

I think it depends on a person's body type but for me, it only took a week to see the difference. My body looks a lot different than before and my weight is not changing that much, which is my main goal. I want to maintain my weight but changing my body. Basically, just turning fat into muscles.

I think you see your immediate results on the scale. It can't be in your clothes because you have to loose about 14 pounds to go down a dress size. Depending on how much you weigh, how you loose weight and how much weight you have to loose you may not see the results immediately. However I know with Omad you loose weight quite fast especially because you can't eat as much as you used to it. My advise give it some time, you will be amazed.

Mine took around 3 weeks to have visibly noticeable changes because at first it was like nothing as changed and I had to ask myself if it was worth it ,that's we shouldn't give up because the changes we seek might not be immediate but we should be rest assured that it will work in the long run.

I think you see your immediate results on the scale. It can't be in your clothes because you have to loose about 14 pounds to go down a dress size. Depending on how much you weigh, how you loose weight and how much weight you have to loose you may not see the results immediately. However I know with Omad you loose weight quite fast especially because you can't eat as much as you used to it. My advise give it some time, you will be amazed.
Yeah I guess this is true. I still think there has been a bit of a change as I feel the clothes are just a bit looser but like you said, it's a very small change and not at all noticeable to anyone else but me. I'm still wondering if it's just my imagination but after three weeks on OMAD I do feel like it is at least working for me in terms of physical changes no matter how small the effects are right now. I wasn't really expecting a huge change but I'm glad that it feels like I'm moving towards the right direction.

My gym instructor said that you will first notice your clothes loosen up even if your weight is still the same. Its a good start for you, just continue what you are doing and don't forget to exercise daily because this will really help you lose weight of course with diet, just do OMAD or whatever strategy you want to do.

I first felt the difference after 72 hours, I felt lighter and a bit leaner but when I got to about 6 days into the diet, I felt that my clothes were beginning to sag and it looks that it's a size bigger.

I only weighed myself once every 2 weeks when I started dieting and exercising, and I was seeing changes in my body by 2 weeks but nothing significant on the weighing scale, but after 1 month I already lost about 18 lbs, so I just kept going.

When I was in a diet, I noticed the result after two weeks, I'm not pushing my self to do the diet, that's why maybe I need two weeks to see the result.

When I started OMAD I saw noticeable results after two weeks. It's a little bit longer tho because during that time, I wasn't able to do some exercises due to my hectic class schedule. However, I'm still satisfied because I did lost some weight which is my primary goal.

Honestly, it felt like I started to see improvements within the first week of doing OMAD. It could just be a placebo or something, but eating one meal a day made me feel generally thinner. It could've been some combination of placebo and reduced water weight, but my stomach began to feel more toned and less flabby. The feeling of fat just hanging off of my abdomen went away, and everything began to feel tighter in that area.

I wouldn't say I lost all that much weight in the first week, but that everything just seemed to "tighten up."