When did you start losing weight?

I started losing weight the first week in and it's actually what convinced me that this works and that this lifestyle fits my habits and needs enough for me to keep moving forward. As of now I've plateaued a little bit but I'm still losing a bit of weight here and there but I'm not giving up on this lifestyle as it really is the only diet that has ever made sense to me and I am still also fairly happy with the results anyway.

I have always been on the big size it like it was difficult to shake off the baby fat because I grew up chubby ,so right from high school I knew I needed to lose weight so I started looking for ways to do so.I have been exercising like forever now.But started OMAD early this year.

That's alright, I am like you when I was younger. When I was in a young age, I used to be an athletic and very active especially outside the house. I was so playful back then but when I transferred here in city I became chubby since I'm not likely used to talked with strangers outside so my daily routine were eating,watching t.v. and sleep. It triggered my weight so I became fat but when I turned to college I lose weight as I really pursued exercising a lot at that time but then back again and even more bigger than before. Just last year, since I was so fat or I think I'm already obese at that time, I really strive hard to be active in exercising with a diet of course. Now I lose 30 kg from 80 kg and hoping to lose more . Don't give up as sooner you will reach your goal, just follow the omad diet while exercising. Don't forget lots of water as this will help you become fuller. Try to count also your calories intake.

Yeah! that's true. It's sad to think that we cannot control our lives, on how our genetics works on our body and we can't do anything about it. Since we are different from each other especially the life span of each and everyone of us, there are people who live longer and there are folks who experienced sicknesses, diseases then die at the young age. It maybe sad to hear that but that's the fact and that how we live in this world.

I know, right? Here we are living our lives differently. And it's weird to think that no matter what we do, certain factors are just set in stone. That's the cold truth about genetics. Either you're lucky or you're not. They can give you and your children good genes like vibrant health and attractive physical features. But they can also pass on the opposite if your family line has hereditary diseases and short life spans.

That's great. Sometimes a simple diet is better than one where you're unable to maintain it. I like that we get to eat one meal a day and really think about what we want to eat.
I agree. After a long time of researching and hearing and learning about many different diets, this is one that finally made sense to me and felt like something I could do in the long run. Other diets were just too restrictive and complicated that I felt like even if I did succeed with them, I'd eventually just go back to my old ways and gain my weight back, knowing myself. I'm not saying those won't ever work for anyone else, but just not for me. This diet, however, at least affords me the luxury of eating what I want and making the rules simple so I knew I could do it indefinitely and keep the weight off when I lost it.

I started OMAD diet since January and I started losing weight Mid June. I am not really in a hurry. I do not want to cause my self harm due to rapid weight loss. I just want to enjoy OMAD diet because it is by far the most effective and fun diet I ever did. "Enjoy your journey to a healthier you" that is my mantra on OMAD diet.

I have always been on the big size it like it was difficult to shake off the baby fat because I grew up chubby ,so right from high school I knew I needed to lose weight so I started looking for ways to do so.I have been exercising like forever now.But started OMAD early this year.

You get the best impact or results from your exercising when you combine it with good dieting and feeding habit if you want to lose weight faster.

I used to exercise alone without worrying about my diet, it took so long before I even noticed any change in my body but when I had to work on my diet, I was began to see immediate progress.

I must confess that it's not been easy being on the road to losing weight. You have to be very careful about what you eat, how you eat and when you eat. Saying no to a lot of things that under normal circumstances are very tasty for you to enjoy but for the fact that you are looking at losing weight, you can't enjoy those things. I have been on diet for at least 3 years now and I'm so proud of how I have become.
You will also have to be on guard to avoid eating uncontrollably especially during the moments when your guard might be so down. Picture for instance during the period when a colleague has a surprise party in the office and cakea start flowing in.

You will also have to be on guard to avoid eating uncontrollably especially during the moments when your guard might be so down. Picture for instance during the period when a colleague has a surprise party in the office and cakea start flowing in.

When new at OMAD, it's very exhausting especially at midnight. I can remember waking up on more than one occasion as a result of feeling very hungry but I was determined not to put my efforts in jeopardy, so I have to to take fluids and manage to go back to sleep.

QUOTE="nekonieden, post: 7927, member: 529"]It's been a year passed since I started my diet plan. I was very fat at that time so people around teased and insulted me. I was so depressed because of those words they thrown at me. I lost my confidence because of my weight and my clothes were too small for me already so I have to buy another clothes. From that time I challenge myself to be active in activities such as zumba,running, go to an adventure and trekking and of course start my diet plan. I am very happy with the result as I lost 30 kilos now and Its a big achievement for me. How about yours?[/QUOTE]
Taunting by people when you are overweight can be humiliating. This is a journey that I trode too. I decided enough is enough and started OMAD. I fell out once but bounced back.

Within days after bouncing back I lost about 5lb. Now I have a trim body.

When new at OMAD, it's very exhausting especially at midnight. I can remember waking up on more than one occasion as a result of feeling very hungry but I was determined not to put my efforts in jeopardy, so I have to to take fluids and manage to go back to sleep.
have you ever had the periods when you wake up extremely hungry and you feel like you can give up the diet. However on second thought you remember the reason for starting and the grit is back. I normally take water immediately after waking up but nowadays I have started taking some bone broth.

have you ever had the periods when you wake up extremely hungry and you feel like you can give up the diet. However on second thought you remember the reason for starting and the grit is back. I normally take water immediately after waking up but nowadays I have started taking some bone broth.

One thing which I use to strengthen my resilience is that I have come along way with sticking to my diet plans to come and ruin everything only because I was feeling so hungry. Sometimes, I would say that our mind is conditioned to adjust how we feel inside about food. If I try as much as possible to clear my mind of any thought of food, I hardly feel hungry.

One thing which I use to strengthen my resilience is that I have come along way with sticking to my diet plans to come and ruin everything only because I was feeling so hungry. Sometimes, I would say that our mind is conditioned to adjust how we feel inside about food. If I try as much as possible to clear my mind of any thought of food, I hardly feel hungry.
Oooh that is great and something which I think I can try. Clearing the mind on thoughts about food I mean. I noticed juat a couple of weeks ago that there is science about mind activity and hunger. It can start in the mind with one desiring and the stomach creates the required space for the food.

I've been on a diet for about 2 months now and I can say I already lose 2kgs from my weight before. I'm not achieving to lose big weight since I just want to tone up my body. I appreciate that you took those judgements as your inspiration to lose weight which is good for you. I also experienced that I cannot wear clothes that I used to wear before but not because I'm fat, but because I lose weight now and they're kinda loose for me.

I started OMAD diet since January and I started losing weight Mid June. I am not really in a hurry. I do not want to cause my self harm due to rapid weight loss. I just want to enjoy OMAD diet because it is by far the most effective and fun diet I ever did. "Enjoy your journey to a healthier you" that is my mantra on OMAD diet.
...This makes so much sense. I will also adopt this mantra on my OMAD journey! Thanks for sharing!!!

You get the best impact or results from your exercising when you combine it with good dieting and feeding habit if you want to lose weight faster.

I used to exercise alone without worrying about my diet, it took so long before I even noticed any change in my body but when I had to work on my diet, I was began to see immediate progress.

I too need to begin working on my diet. I am in my first week and just learning to adjust to the one hour eating window. I will start working on my diet in my second week. Cutting out sweet tea is my first step!

I've been on a diet for about 2 months now and I can say I already lose 2kgs from my weight before. I'm not achieving to lose big weight since I just want to tone up my body. I appreciate that you took those judgements as your inspiration to lose weight which is good for you. I also experienced that I cannot wear clothes that I used to wear before but not because I'm fat, but because I lose weight now and they're kinda loose for me.
This is so true. I can also remember the frustration of clothes that you love but you cant use them anymore due to size issues. But I try not to hurry myself in losing weight. I'd rather call it "managing my weight" so I will not be pressured and feel more frustrated. I am enjoying my diet every step of the way.

I too need to begin working on my diet. I am in my first week and just learning to adjust to the one hour eating window. I will start working on my diet in my second week. Cutting out sweet tea is my first step!

Information is power and sometimes one solid piece of information is worth better than money because the benefits such information would give you, money can't buy it on the long run for you. So, with your getting to know now that you need to work on your diet as well in order to have the desired results you seek with your exercise is very important.

Choosing healthy foods is what really helps me. It seems like when my body is actually getting the nutrition that I need, then I do not have cravings like I do when I am not eating enough of the right kinds of foods.
My meals are low carb, because thathelps reduce insulin spikes, which is what causes fat storing , and that is what I certainly want to avoid as much as possible.
The carbs that I do eat will be vegetables, so that they are nutrient dense, and also filling. Today, I am roasting a whole chicken with garden vegetables, and then I will make a spinach salad for my greens. This meal is both something that is very satisfying to me and also very healthy, and not expensive.

I did not lose weight hence I am gaining some major weight. I started stress eating when I started working in my current company. I usually ate a lot after a very stressful day and it is the only thing that makes me happy so I am just could not stop eating.