When Did It Start Getting Easier For You?

I'm on day 12 of my OMAD diet and it has finally felt a bit easier for me ever since I started. I'm still 6 hours away from today's meal, but even this early on I feel like I could handle it better now than in any of the previous days. Perhaps it has a bit to do with me being able to sleep well last night, and maybe I'll find some difficulty again in a few hours, but my mind is finally feeling clearer at least and I don't think I feel as weak as I did even just comparing myself to yesterday. My meals have also gotten naturally smaller and smaller and I don't even feel like I'm forcing myself to cut down on food anymore as I just feel naturally not being able to fit more into my stomach when it comes to meal time. This is why I think I finally have found a plan I could stick with, thankfully, as I feel it is getting a bit easier and that this is not as drastic or unrealistic as I once thought it was.

When did it start to get easier for you guys or when did you feel you were starting to get used to the OMAD diet plan? When did you start to feel your weakness going away? How many days or weeks in was it before it clicked with you that you were going to stick with this plan and that it was really working for you? Would love to hear about your experiences!

It started getting easier to me after a month of diet and exercise. That time I'm getting used to it. I don't feel hunger that much and body aches becomes tolerable to me. I'm on the eight month of practicing OMAD. And I don't feel like dieting anymore. It becomes part of me now.

A few weeks ago actually.I got used to the OMAD diet plan in just about a few days.I took diet plans before this one and it has proven to be an easy task for my body as i got used to it in just a few days.Working out plus following the OMAD diet plan is a brilliant way to lose fat and improve your strength and muscles.

I didn't do OMAD immediately, I planned my diet to be on a stepladder leading to OMAD, so on the 1st week, I just reduced the servings of my usual meals (5 meals a day), on the 2nd week I just ate 3 meals a day, then 3rd week I was only eating oatmeal for dinner, then by the 4th week I started doing OMAD. I never had really any problem with OMAD.

I think the first week was a bit hard, with my body getting used to eating just a meal a day, there were times that my stomach was making sounds, and times which I got dizzy but after that my body got used to eating just a meal a day so it was easier.

As your body adjusts on the diet, it will be very difficult. I had a hard time on my first two weeks. There were a lot of carvings. I just thought of why I started doing it to push through. But as the days pass, I started to love it and I feel amazing.

OMAD was never really that difficult for me to do because my body was somewhat acquainted to eating one meal a day. For most of my college days and early adulthood, I was too lazy to get up for breakfast, and I'd often be too busy to have lunch. This meant that the only time I got to eat a decent meal was for dinner.

It seems that my body was naturally predisposed to this, because I never felt hungry or fatigued as a result of not eating throughout the day. Eventually I started eating three meals a day again, but went back to OMAD because I wanted to lose some weight.

Like I said, because my metabolism seems to be predisposed to eating once a day, I can't say that I ever really found it all that difficult. I found the most difficult part to be curbing my appetite (appetite and hunger are very different) but the easiest solution for that is just keeping myself busy.

OMAD was never easy for me in the first 6-7 days because I needed to get my body in tune so I experience light headache, little dizziness and a bit of weakness,so I had to take break from time to time to rest but because I know I will get over it,it just time so I decided to continue and after 14 days I was done with such experience and I'm better off now,so it was about 14 days for me.

Just an update, I'm a month in and it has only gotten a little easier for me. I had to change my meal time to an hour earlier because waiting for 4 PM was just too much of a chore and even reaching 3 PM is still a challenge for me since I still get very hungry and uneasy around noon once I am nearing meal time. I was hoping that it would feel a bit more normal by now and in some ways it has but in a way it also still feels a bit as difficult as it was when I was starting although of course not as much. Hopefully it gets to the point where I'm as used to this as eating three times a day but even if I didn't I will still stick with it because it really does feel a lot better anyway.

Probably after the second week for me. I found that the first two weeks, I was almost obsessively counting down until when I could eat...but once those first couple of weeks passed and I found myself settling into a groove, I didn't feel that extreme need to eat like I had at the start.

I think it's like any kind of change in life....at the start it does often feel uncomfortable or tough!

I believe that in starting practicing proper diet is when I set my mind totally or willfully wanted to start of doing so. My eagerness to be more health serves as my inspiration. Especially that I am convinced that I'll be enjoying it. I am the type of person who would always analyze first in everything I wanted to indulge with. I would always make sure that I'll be happy and satisfied. I'm so keen when it comes to my own welfare. That is really my utmost concern.

The key and trick with OMAD when you first start out is to be super busy. The first and the second day are hard, especially because you get headaches and feel like you are full scale sick.Have loads and loads of water and don't even think about not eating. Before you know it one week will have passed. You won't even feel that you are missing meals. Your body will adopt to that way of eating. You will reach the point when you have a cheat da you feel sick and you crave getting back on OMAD.

The key and trick with OMAD when you first start out is to be super busy. The first and the second day are hard, especially because you get headaches and feel like you are full scale sick.Have loads and loads of water and don't even think about not eating. Before you know it one week will have passed. You won't even feel that you are missing meals. Your body will adopt to that way of eating. You will reach the point when you have a cheat da you feel sick and you crave getting back on OMAD.

so do you do OMAD every day? I haven't done it every single day but I hear that many people do. What are you currently doing? Thanks :)

You are in the 12 days of OMAD, it is a bit hard now because the beginning is harder, for me it started to be easier after a month and a half but I think this depends on every individual.

I'm about a month into OMAD an 20 pounds down. For me it got easy after about 10 days, I call it mental exercise. I'm basically exercising my mind to adapt to eating once a day, an not all day like most of my life. I have no problem waiting 20-24hrs in between meals. If not for a 2 day trip to Las Vegas I would be about 25 pounds down lol. It's like the weight is melting off an I'm not even exercising, my blood pressure has improved also.

I'm about a month into OMAD an 20 pounds down. For me it got easy after about 10 days, I call it mental exercise. I'm basically exercising my mind to adapt to eating once a day, an not all day like most of my life. I have no problem waiting 20-24hrs in between meals. If not for a 2 day trip to Las Vegas I would be about 25 pounds down lol. It's like the weight is melting off an I'm not even exercising, my blood pressure has improved also.

Wow you’re having amazing results! Congratulations! Are you planning on exercising or will you keep going like this?

Wow you’re having amazing results! Congratulations! Are you planning on exercising or will you keep going like this?
At some point I would like to exercise to tone up, I love the results push ups give me. I'm thinking after losing another 20 pounds I'll start my next goal of including push ups every day. Years ago I did the push ups a day routine for about 4 months an i got pretty good results.

It started getting easier for me after a week. At first it was really hard. I used to eat almost every other hour without restriction. It took me a week to get used to it. After a week, I felt like this is my new lifestyle and I'm happy that it doesn't feel like I am depriving myself. I look forward to getting fit and healthy after some time.

That's a lot of progress, congratulations! I'm also just over a month in but I don't think I have lost as much weight. I'm not weighing myself though but I do agree that I can feel a lot of improvement internally. I now feel way less bloated and also I'm feeling a lot better and much lighter because I don't have a full stomach the whole day like I did before.

I always find the first 3 days to be really awful and them it takes me around a month to become a proper lifestyle where cravings vanish and hunger pangs are mild and infrequent. I love the better energy levels and the lack of bloating from eating all day! Happydays xxx