What's up everyone

My name is Randy, I'm 32 and I'm from Oklahoma. I started on the OMAD diet last Friday and must say I have definitely felt amazing on it! During the fasting period I do seem to have more mental focus and clarity, as well as more energy. My situation is somewhat different from others on here. I was already in decent shape when I started. My primary goal is to lose the belly fat that I've accumulated over the years, no thanks to my genetics. My secondary goal is to increase muscle mass. I workout 3-4 days a week, using only body-weight exercises such as pull-ups, dips, push-ups and inverted rows. For the meal, my main staple is eggs. I'll add in different stuff from day to day depending on what I have available, but I always make sure to include a big serving of eggs, usually 8-10 at once. If anyone has any tips or questions feel free to ask! I'm looking forward to getting some good tips here. Have a blessed day!

Hi Randy, belly fat was the reason I started OMAD. I'm having great results and feel much better than I did a few weeks ago. I look forward to hearing of your progress.

Thanks Fiddler. I've already dropped about 6 pounds since Friday and I have noticed a shrinkage in my stomach size. Hope to keep it going.