What's the best way to cook pork in OMAD Keto?

I'm eating a lot of pork, chicken cheeses and milk but I mainly eat pork. What is thebest way of cooking pork for OMAD Keto?

If you have tried grilled pork with no marinade except for salt and pepper, you will be surprised that it tastes good. Cooking pork over the coal will remove the fats and other unsavory elements that are unhealthy that’s why barbecue is supposed to be good for us although there are detractors who say that pork is bad. I think even the marinated pork is okay as long as it is cooked very well over the coal.

I agree that grilling it is the best way because you do not need to put oil. And, it is true that you only need salt and pepper for the taste. It may be bland at first but later on you will be get used to it.

If you have tried grilled pork with no marinade except for salt and pepper, you will be surprised that it tastes good. Cooking pork over the coal will remove the fats and other unsavory elements that are unhealthy that’s why barbecue is supposed to be good for us although there are detractors who say that pork is bad. I think even the marinated pork is okay as long as it is cooked very well over the coal.
That's very true, in the past I would always make a sweet barbecue marinade and soak my pork overnight and it would taste sweet but still delicious although I noticed that the pork would lose its juiciness so I just marinade it for an hour in room temperature and the difference is outstanding. It retained it's juiciness and freshness but again it taste sweet and spicy. One day my brother grilled pork with only salt and the taste was great, I can really taste the pork. That's why nowadays I grill marinated pork for my kids because they like it sweet and I grill unmarinated ones with just salt for myself and I love it dipped in soysauce and lemon juice or soysauce and vinegar.

That's very true, in the past I would always make a sweet barbecue marinade and soak my pork overnight and it would taste sweet but still delicious although I noticed that the pork would lose its juiciness so I just marinade it for an hour in room temperature and the difference is outstanding. It retained it's juiciness and freshness but again it taste sweet and spicy. One day my brother grilled pork with only salt and the taste was great, I can really taste the pork. That's why nowadays I grill marinated pork for my kids because they like it sweet and I grill unmarinated ones with just salt for myself and I love it dipped in soysauce and lemon juice or soysauce and vinegar.
Let me add this pork dish that I saw in a tv program of NHK, the Japanese network. It was a cooking contest in a province in Japan which was won by a young woman with a very simple recipe. The pork was sliced thinly and rolled on a sheet of seaweed. It was then grilled on pan with nothing not even salt of pepper. By the way, the seaweed was in the interior and what’s exposed is the pork which produced the oil when the pan was heated. The judge said that it has an exotic taste hence the dish was declared winner.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Best workouts for obese people Exercise & Training 4
Tyler182 Best foods for OMAD while having gout General Discussion 2
Jimmy Swartz When Is The Best Time To Eat One Meal A Day? Omaddiet.com articles 3
caroveg Is there a best fasting omad app? General Discussion 3
Coco Sunshine Whats the best way of doing OMAD to achieve Weight loss General Discussion 6
Kakashi2020 Fried, Boiled, Grilled or Steamed Foods which one works best in OMAD? General Discussion 9
Kakashi2020 What's the Best kind of Coffee to Drink? Liquids 16
Corzhens Swimming is best exercise Exercise & Training 38
Kakashi2020 What kind of meat works best in a keto OMAD diet? General Discussion 7
Kakashi2020 Omad Keto is the best General Discussion 11
Kakashi2020 Tofu is the best Meat Replacement General Discussion 27
Kakashi2020 What is the best liquid to take during exercise? Exercise & Training 13
M What are the best shake supplements that helped you lose weight? Supplements 10
Corzhens The best time to exercise for your schedule Exercise & Training 27
Kakashi2020 Best time to workout Exercise & Training 21
R Best Teas to Lose Weight and Belly Fat Liquids 9
Kakashi2020 Best Complete Workout - Running Exercise & Training 20
Amanda sellers Best appetite control for Omad? General Discussion 19
B Best time of the day to eat one meal? General Discussion 18
Penny M Best way to get back into Omad diet General Discussion 8
Terri Best Exercise Schedule Eating One Meal a Day (Omad) Exercise & Training 12
Stephanie Fredericks Best time to eat one meal per day? General Discussion 6
cindy ohio Best Whey Protein Powders General Discussion 1
Kakashi2020 Is Eating Fatty Pork Okay? General Discussion 9