What's the Best kind of Coffee to Drink?

I started drinking decaf coffee in my teens and for most of my life I've enjoyed drinking brewed until I changed my preferences and now I love drinking instant.

I would like to know what's the best kind of Coffee to Drink while doing OMAD?

If you haven’t heard of the civet coffee yet, they claim that it is the best coffee in terms of taste but I don’t know if it is also the best for health. Anyway, folks living in the mountainous provinces claim that rice coffee is the healthiest coffee. It is made from roasted rice that is made into powder by the mortar and pestle. It is then boiled with water. I guess it has carbs because it is mainly rice.

As far as I know, there is no special kind of coffee that is recommended , but the main thing is that you do not add milk and sugar to the coffee, whatever kind that you choose to drink.
Some people use artificial sweeteners, and others say that they can still cause an insulin spike, even though there is no sugar in the sweetener.
Using heavy cream is okay as long as you only have a cup or two and not using a lot of cream, because there are very little carbs in the heavy cream. Too much would break your fast, but during your eating window, you don’t have to be concerned about that part.
Some people also add coconut oil or MCT oil to their coffee, or butter, and this is called Bulletproof Coffee. It is similar to the bombproof coffee, which is coffee with heavy whipping cream added.
Sometimes, I also add a small chunk of cacao butter, which melts and give the coffee a really rich chocolate aroma and flavor.

I started drinking decaf coffee in my teens and for most of my life I've enjoyed drinking brewed until I changed my preferences and now I love drinking instant.

I would like to know what's the best kind of Coffee to Drink while doing OMAD?

Actually it depends entirely on benefits one expects from the coffee. Black coffee is recommended for OMAD. Cream is what I will not recommend with the coffee.

I prefer taking black coffe and from my experience with drinking it, I haven't had any problems with it. Just don't add sugar when taking the black coffee especially if you are doing OMAD.

I like drinking coffee too but I prefer tea and fruit infused water to be combined with my OMAD diet. Can I ask how do you enjoy your coffee? I recommend to stay away from instant coffee because they focus more on the flavorings they can incorporate with the coffee instead of highlighting coffee. Also many of the instant coffee has too much sugar and creamer in it. I like my coffee cold so I drink with lots of ice. I live in a tropical country and drinking hot coffee is not adviceable.

As far as I know, there is no special kind of coffee that is recommended , but the main thing is that you do not add milk and sugar to the coffee, whatever kind that you choose to drink.
Some people use artificial sweeteners, and others say that they can still cause an insulin spike, even though there is no sugar in the sweetener.
Using heavy cream is okay as long as you only have a cup or two and not using a lot of cream, because there are very little carbs in the heavy cream. Too much would break your fast, but during your eating window, you don’t have to be concerned about that part.
Some people also add coconut oil or MCT oil to their coffee, or butter, and this is called Bulletproof Coffee. It is similar to the bombproof coffee, which is coffee with heavy whipping cream added.
Sometimes, I also add a small chunk of cacao butter, which melts and give the coffee a really rich chocolate aroma and flavor.
I agree. Instead of putting sugar into your coffee, try mixing some honey to add a sweet taste for your coffee. I have tried it before, although the taste might be a little bit different from the original one, it still tastes good. A black coffee is the one I would recommend when doing OMAD. Drink it along eating a wheat bread and I'm quite sure it'll be great and effective for a diet.

Hey I appreciate your input on that post. I wanted to enquire about the effects of both milk and sugar in the coffee. Also about when one uses sugar only without milk is it still harmful?

Hey I appreciate your input on that post. I wanted to enquire about the effects of both milk and sugar in the coffee. Also about when one uses sugar only without milk is it still harmful?

The basic premise of intermittent fasting and OMAD is to lower insulin spikes, which will eventually help restore our insulin sensitivity. This is particularly important for diabetics and pre-diabetics , but almost everyone who eats a diet of processed foods probably has some insulin resistance, and thus the obesity epidemic almost everywhere .
The purpose of fasting most of the day is to give the body a chance to rest from digestion, and to heal, and this is why we don’t eat or drink anything that can cause an insulin release, which is just about any food with significant carbohydrates.

During the eating window, if you are not doing keto, you can pretty much have whatever you want in your coffee (or other beverage); but during the fasting window, you can’t. Sugar, honey, or any kind of sweetener has a lot of carbs and will break your fast.
Milk has more carbs than heavy cream, because the whipping cream has a higher fat content; so adding a little heavy cream to coffee or tea occasionally is considered acceptable, at least by many people doing intermittent fasting.

The basic premise of intermittent fasting and OMAD is to lower insulin spikes, which will eventually help restore our insulin sensitivity. This is particularly important for diabetics and pre-diabetics , but almost everyone who eats a diet of processed foods probably has some insulin resistance, and thus the obesity epidemic almost everywhere .
The purpose of fasting most of the day is to give the body a chance to rest from digestion, and to heal, and this is why we don’t eat or drink anything that can cause an insulin release, which is just about any food with significant carbohydrates.

During the eating window, if you are not doing keto, you can pretty much have whatever you want in your coffee (or other beverage); but during the fasting window, you can’t. Sugar, honey, or any kind of sweetener has a lot of carbs and will break your fast.
Milk has more carbs than heavy cream, because the whipping cream has a higher fat content; so adding a little heavy cream to coffee or tea occasionally is considered acceptable, at least by many people doing intermittent fasting.
Okay thank you @Happyflowerlady I appreciate the explanation. I actually was having some troubles understanding all that beverage issue. Seems like I might have to do some more googling as well on the carbs contained in each type of meal and take the essential steps to correct my OMAD eating habits.

I have been introduced to skinny coffee and I'm trying to get it for a try.it is said that this coffee can help raise metabolism,boost energy, help in reducing both weight and bloating.I think other brands of coffee are also good,it just need one taking it without added sugar.

Typically I drink coffee with less sugar with a creamer which is non-dairy. Once in a while I buy Espresso in starbucks and however right presently I'm most likely drinking Turkish coffee when I am at home.

Since I started OMAD Diet, I drink bulletproof coffee and it provides me the energy I need for the day. I make my bulletproof coffee by mixing/stirring 8 oz of coffee, 1 tsp of coconut oil, 1 tsp of unsalted butter, and 2 tbsp of all purpose cream. Using a blender will help you mix it thoroughly.

This was also posted long time ago here. They said it's Black Coffee. Black Coffee has a lot of benefits for our body. For what I know, it's good as antioxidant for our body, it also eliminates toxins and good helps in producing insulin in our body to avoid diabetes. My mom loves black coffee.

This was also posted long time ago here. They said it's Black Coffee. Black Coffee has a lot of benefits for our body. For what I know, it's good as antioxidant for our body, it also eliminates toxins and good helps in producing insulin in our body to avoid diabetes. My mom loves black coffee.

Both green and black tea are also good antioxidants. Personally, I prefer drinking black tea to its green counterpart but coffee is the very best for me. I think that I'm a little bit addicted to the caffeine in coffee.

It is all about choice when you are doing Omad. The type of coffee that I like which is black coffee may not be your preference, but what is necessary is for you to avoid adding sugar to any one that you've settled to be taking.

I drank dark coffee most of the time, it gave me the most energy and helped me to avoid headaches caused by hunger. Yes, I have headaches whenever I'm hungry.