What to you is the easiest way of exercising at home?

Shadow boxing is the easiest work out at home for me, when you think about a full body work out you need some equipment to go with it. Unfortunately i have no equipment at home and the only option i have is running and shadow boxing specially in the rainy seasons.

I like lifting weights as well as doing pushups and some chest workouts with weights.
These are only a few workout exercises I do just to maintain shape and work out at home.

I do stretching, sit-ups (reverse sit-ups are very easy to do, even at bed), and push-ups and just brisk walking around the house if I don't have much time on my hands. That way I get to warm-up and work out my biceps, abs, and legs.

Most of the time, when I was at home, I usually do sit ups and push ups. Additional to that, I also do sit and reach. I think these are the easiest way to exercise at home without any equipment.

There is a lot of exercises you can do at home. You can follow video exercises on youtube. You can do sit ups, push up, or squat. Or you can just clean your whole house. It will make you sweat also. It is a form of exercise right? By cleaning your house, you can do two task at a time, clean the house and do exercise.

For me, easiest exercise at home is dancing. I always do it at home with my siblings. I downloaded zumba videos on youtube and then we watch it on our TV. It's a fun way to lose weight. It doesn't feel like an exercise to me because I really enjoy dancing.

I prefer to workout at home. The only problem with working out at home is that sometimes its hard to get motivated. You can end up making excuses and not working out at all. However if you are self motivated this is the perfect way to workout. When working out at home, I use videos on Youtube. I like Taebo by Billy Blanks and also high intensity workouts by Shaun T. This workouts are all really intense and ensure you loose weight, sculpt your body and maintain your fitness levels.

I am going to a gym for three times a week, in the rest of the days I am exercising at home, I do push-ups, liftings, abs and I also jog in the morning.

I used to have an exerciser that I bought for my use at home. It is like a bench with 2 handles to be pushed. But when I lost time for exercising, that exerciser was kept in the stock room and later on was given to my niece. Now I am left with my own devices although I can say that I can still get enough exercise with the hand grip exerciser. After the basic bending and stretching, the hand grip will be my main exercise. It gives strength only only to my hands and wrists but also to my arms. It would be great if I could do some push ups as complement but that cannot be because I have a metal brace implanted in my right arm.

Shadow boxing is the easiest work out at home for me, when you think about a full body work out you need some equipment to go with it. Unfortunately i have no equipment at home and the only option i have is running and shadow boxing specially in the rainy seasons.

I also do some shadow boxing at home but usually Katas with emphasis to my breathing. It's a good exercise and I don't need any equipment just a mat.

I used to have an exerciser that I bought for my use at home. It is like a bench with 2 handles to be pushed. But when I lost time for exercising, that exerciser was kept in the stock room and later on was given to my niece. Now I am left with my own devices although I can say that I can still get enough exercise with the hand grip exerciser. After the basic bending and stretching, the hand grip will be my main exercise. It gives strength only only to my hands and wrists but also to my arms. It would be great if I could do some push ups as complement but that cannot be because I have a metal brace implanted in my right arm.

I do have an ab builder, it's one of those contraptions where you sit in that helps you to do situps and crunches the easy way. It's very effective and costs only $40.

The easier ways for me are skipping, jogging and swimming. These are really easy and enjoyable to me and it can be done in even a small space without stress.

I just stretch, exercise, push-ups, sit-ups, and squat. That is my daily routine. I am doing that for at least two month now. It is very effective for me because I feel more confident in my body right now. I think I gain some more muscles too.

Doing some minor jogging in one place at home is one of the ways that you can burn out some calories which is great. Also, I believe that running up the steps at home is another great way to keep exercising while in the house.

Running at the backyard. Running is like a simple exercise but for me it's the best form of exercise because all are body muscles move. jumping jack are also one of the best form of exercise because it strengthen our hips and legs.

Sit ups,Pull ups and push ups are the best exercises t do at home since they are all easy to do. You can also try going up and down the stairs. You can also try jumping jacks. Walking and running is also great.

My activity routine is done essentially at home with a wellness application called Nike+. You can take live cardio and quality instructional courses like clockwork. The best thing about this application is that you can actually work out with wellness mentors anyplace whenever. It is super advantageous and the best part is that it's entertaining.

If you can't afford to get a personal trainer you can do a simple exercise plan at home. Do the breathing exercise first then next is stretching for 10-15 minutes. Then you choose which part of your body you want to work out. Example the waist or tummy. Mostly we dreamt of having a flat & firm tummy. We cant get it just easy as that, we need to exert effort to work it out, eat less fatty food and do the exercise as much as we could. To achieve our body target it is indeed a challenge, so be prepared to it. Nowadays there are plenty of exercise that we can find in YouTube, you can choose which of exercise you want to follow if you are just starting choose the easiest one. Cardio Exercise for me is the easiest, you may also try it.