What time is your eating window on omad?

I eat my daily meal at 4pm and have been proud of myself for being able to stick to that routine for nearly a month, but lately I've been thinking of moving my meal to an earlier time since I have been finding it difficult to reach this time daily. I've mostly just stuck with it because I thought I'd eventually get used to it but now after a month and I'm still finding it difficult, I've been wondering if I should just stick with it or move it up an hour or two earlier. The thing I like most about 4pm though is that it makes it very easy for me during night time since I rarely feel hunger at dinner considering by the time I finish eating it's 5pm already anyway and it's practically already dinner anyway.

I'd love to hear what your routines are so I can hopefully compare my situation and make a better decision.

What time do you guys have your one meal per day and why? Did you find yourself fine tuning your schedule at first or have you pretty much stuck with the time you picked when you first started? Do you have any particular struggles with your chosen schedule or has it gotten easier as you got used to the routine?

It always good to go with what we can maintain genuinely and don't struggle with.I eat daily by 1pm since I started the OMAD diet 6 months ago and I don't have any regret so far maybe that's when I most hungry.After that I'm okay throughout the day. I'm not struggling with this at all.Since you shift yours to when you're most hungry.

I eat my meal at around 2-3 pm, that way it's in between my waking up time and sleeping time, so I don't feel as hungry during other hours and drinking water is sufficient enough to satisfy the hunger feeling during other parts of the day,

I eat meal at 1pm, I skip breakfast so that I could take as many food I can at 1pm. That is how it works for me.

7 am for breakfast before I go to work or start my day. and 12:30 pm in the afternoon and 8 pm for my dinner that's my daily routine but sometimes I skip my meal at night and just sleep.

I eat at least twice a day because I'm still on hiatus with my OMAD due to the excessive paperworks and class schedules I had to make and attend.Everyday I eat at 7 or 8 AM for breakfast and then 6 or 8 PM for dinner.

I find around 2pm works best for me. That way it's not too close to when I go to sleep, but also not too close to waking - I find that "middle ground" works best for managing any hunger I had at the start.

Lately I've kind of been experimenting with my eating times. It used to be that I'd generally eat anywhere between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM. I didn't like eating first thing in the morning because if I intended on doing physical work soon after, I'd feel nauseous having eaten a big, 1000 calorie plus meal. After all, that much food takes some time to digest. Eating after all my work was done meant that I was as hungry as a ravenous wolf, but also that I'd still be feeling full by around bedtime, meaning I wasn't going to bed hungry.

I've been trying to eat very early morning, around 5:00 AM, in order to give my stomach enough time to digest everything, but I've been having trouble getting used to the new schedule. My stomach just doesn't feel like it's turned on at that time yet, so the food sits in my stomach like a rock.

I'm probably going to go back to the afternoon schedule if my system doesn't adjust itself.

I actually dont stick to a particular time, mainly due to my work schedule. Fridays I tend to eat Bfast, then dont eat again until Sat evening, or I will have lunch on some day and go until the next evening before eating again. Seems to work for me, so will keep doing that I guess

I'm wondering what time everyone eats their meal? I do a large lunch around 2. I can't quite make it all the way to dinner. Thanks!

During the weekends I take my lunch at abou the same time, 2-3pm and that's because I have my breakfast at about 10 am. But during the weekdays breakfast is at 8 and lunch at around 12 pm. Many experts have an aversion for late lunches because it may destroy one's appetite for the next meal. I eat less at night, just a few spoonfulls and I avoid getting filled up. But I eat a lot during breakfast.

I am eating the breakfast at 9 am and my meal around 3 or 4 pm to avoid eating lunch so this would be my last meal for the day.

I eat only at 3pm exactly everyday unless it's a cheat day where I choose to give myself an extra meal but also try to end it my last meal at 3pm so I can cycle for the next 24 hours and get back to my normal routine. I've been debating whether or not or even when to give myself cheat days as I feel it might be best to just stick to two week intervals, but some days where I feel like I've been stressed too much I just allow myself an extra meal but I always wait until at least a week to do it. On regular days I never stray away from 3pm meals though and I've already moved that up from 4pm since waiting until 4 everyday was a bit of a chore.

I eat my meal around 2-3 pm, it coincides with my lunch break and is also midway between my waking up time and sleeping time.

I eat my meal in the middle of lunch and snacks. I usually eat 2 in the afternoon. Food stays longer for me in my stomach when I ate at this time.

That's really amazing that your body really into one meal a day diet and not looking for more food to eat. That's really hard to do for me. I'm now in two meals a day, and hoping to make it one meal a day.

I usually eat after school. So that's around 3-4 pm.I eat small breakfast prior to that since I still have to use some energy and brain in school. I have at least something in my stomach.