What motivate you doing OMAD ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMAD is kinda hard, you will face lot of temptation since we can see lot of foods around us. And one of the really hard to avoid in this world is food. I'm doing this because I want to lose weigh I want to have a heathy and dream body. It will boost my self esteem since I have the body I want. Also my confident. And I'm doing this for someone because I want to prove myself that I can take care of myself.

I'm still not doing this OMAD, but I get motivated to try this because of some members here who doing this program and can manage just to eat one meal a day. Members here are good source of motivation.

I'm still not doing this OMAD, but I get motivated to try this because of some members here who doing this program and can manage just to eat one meal a day. Members here are good source of motivation.

its easier that what you think!! I dont know your story but mine I am a food addict big time used to binge like crazy til it hurts. my heaviest was 260lbs.
anyway started my accident since was very busy at work and been doing it for 13 days not long I know but I feel a sense of control use coffee to help in between and on lpw carb high fat now no craving at all so let see ;-) 13 days /11lbs lost from 198lbs to 187lbs no work out

if you dont try you never know lol! maybe you can try 16/8 16 hours fasting 8 hours window to eat

I wanted to do it because I wanted to get a grip on my eating habits. I've gone from periods in life where I would eat next to nothing, and then obsess over food - and OMAD means that I still get my calories in, but I'm not thinking about food all day every day. The weight loss is an added bonus.

I got motivated when I read people testimonials on losing weight through OMAD and I couldn't just sit by when I know there was something I could do to help myself .so far so good,the journey as being fruitful.

its easier that what you think!! I dont know your story but mine I am a food addict big time used to binge like crazy til it hurts. my heaviest was 260lbs.
anyway started my accident since was very busy at work and been doing it for 13 days not long I know but I feel a sense of control use coffee to help in between and on lpw carb high fat now no craving at all so let see ;-) 13 days /11lbs lost from 198lbs to 187lbs no work out

if you dont try you never know lol! maybe you can try 16/8 16 hours fasting 8 hours window to eat
I'm already in the process, I can make it just two meals a day right now, and maybe sooner make it one. I love to eat, and I got that because we have food business, and this OMAD will test my temptation and craving for foods.

The only thing that motivates me to take the OMAD is to lose the weight I need, when I will reach to my desired weight I will stop keeping the OMAD diet and I will continue with exercising my body.

I've said it once before. My great inspiration is my mother. My mom is OMAD practitioner. She's really great. I idolize her so much. She's doing one meal a day for 5 more years now. Even at the age of 43 she looks really young. My mom and I are like sibling according to others.

My motivation is my goal to be fit. Not for anyone else, but for myself. Lately I've noticed that I gained so much weight. I'm having a hard time dressing up and I'm having a hard time moving because I'm too heavy. That's why I decided to look for a diet plan. OMAD is the only diet that worked for me.

I'm already in the process, I can make it just two meals a day right now, and maybe sooner make it one. I love to eat, and I got that because we have food business, and this OMAD will test my temptation and craving for foods.

hey I hear you.... who does not love food haha! but for me what worked in the past to stop craving those crazy cravings lol was low carb/ atkins at the time now keto I used to work in restaurants before years ago so I know haha. but once you get yr insulin in check you will see 80% won ;-)

so I combine the 2 -omad/keto-and I drink coffee in between when I want to eat I have to say minimal craving killer & funny enough my cravings only happen during the weekend yep being an emotional eater during the week nothing at all walk in the park

I have my goal as an motivator, OMAD is not easy specially in the starting stage and also you may have some rough times when your craving and you feel deprived. But your goal is something that you have set because its attainable for you so i just always remind my self of my goal.

hey I hear you.... who does not love food haha! but for me what worked in the past to stop craving those crazy cravings lol was low carb/ atkins at the time now keto I used to work in restaurants before years ago so I know haha. but once you get yr insulin in check you will see 80% won ;-)

so I combine the 2 -omad/keto-and I drink coffee in between when I want to eat I have to say minimal craving killer & funny enough my cravings only happen during the weekend yep being an emotional eater during the week nothing at all walk in the park

wooo, keto and Omad at the same time? I think you want us here to see your previous photos to know how effective and well, too see if you really need it, two diets program at the same time. lol. I think it was really hard to do. So, how's the bill in the hospital after that? LOL. just kidding.

I'm doing this because I just want to lose some weight and live healthier. At some point I was eating a lot per meal so I knew I had to do something to reset it someday because it just wasn't a sustainable practice and seeing this method really convinced me that it was at least a plausible way of doing so. After the first few days I did realize that it was definitely doable so I have stuck with it since and I plan on doing it for a very long time.

wooo, keto and Omad at the same time? I think you want us here to see your previous photos to know how effective and well, too see if you really need it, two diets program at the same time. lol. I think it was really hard to do. So, how's the bill in the hospital after that? LOL. just kidding.
I do not call it a diet but more like a life style. since very sensitive to carbs to start with -could go up 8lbs of water retention if had a carb weekend.

for me low carb helps me to stop my craving and OMAD to control when I eat help with my food addiction. while low carb never been an issue as such OMAD was purely an accident and ended up to carrying it on.

but keto is great can eat what you want beside the obvious + fat helps with hanger and craving should try :)

all that is a lot to do with mind set in my opinion, because if you would have said 2 weeks ago you are going to eat just once a day my reply would have been no away man!! cant be done..... 2 weeks later actually more than doable. mind you never been a breakfast girl...

how is yr journey

you asked for pictures haha
top left before I was on low carb 220lbs
bottom left before I started omad/keto 16 days ago 198lbs & right picture taken yesterday185lbs

ps no hospital yet haha and feeling great ;-)

Attachments

• omad.jpg
    omad.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 8
OMAD to me is easier than other diets because I'm not counting calories or whatever, I can eat a lot of food listed on the OMAD food list / recommendations. I can make my own eating window and im free to choose how long it would be. So OMAD to me is the best diet plan ever.

I really wanted to have a nicer body and lose weight on a decent budget and on a limited schedule, and OMAD was the easiest one for me to do and doing a different routine would take a lot of time and effort, so I used that as motivation to continue the diet.

My main motivation with OMAD is my overweight condition that sometimes my husband would be joking about it and I just don’t say anything even if I am hurt by those jokes. I felt helpless until I saw this forum and roamed around. Now I am still not into OMAD but I am somewhat losing weight by my intermittent skipping of dinner. That’s the star for me and if I am successful then I will proceed with OMAD.

My main motivation with OMAD is my overweight condition that sometimes my husband would be joking about it and I just don’t say anything even if I am hurt by those jokes. I felt helpless until I saw this forum and roamed around. Now I am still not into OMAD but I am somewhat losing weight by my intermittent skipping of dinner. That’s the star for me and if I am successful then I will proceed with OMAD.
A good idea to do OMAD. Am grateful that things have started working out for you. It is in bad taste your hubby teasing you thought jokingly. When yoy start on OMAD am sure you will get a trim body.

Status
Not open for further replies.