What is your Sleeping Habit?

People have different sleeping habits as for me, I'm am insomniac and my normal sleep is between 4AM - 1PM and I wake up at about 9AM - 6PM, but usually I only sleep 2-3 hours a day without any naps whatsoever.

What is your normal sleeping habits? What time do you sleep and wake up?

This sleeping pattern doesn't sound too healthy for me. I also consider myself an insomniac. I have trouble sleeping especially when I have a lot going on in my life. I just can't seem to wind down.I spend hours turning and turning and eventually I give up and get up and read a novel or watch a movie. I end up sleeping from around 2.00 am and have to get up at 6.00 am to start my day. I am tired all day and have little to no energy. However I've recently discovered delta waves on you tube, that make falling asleep easier.

I have some troubles sleeping somedays. Staying up until 4 AM and waking up at 7 AM and spending the day feeling like I want to die, lol.
other than these days, I sleep at around 2 AM and wake up around 11 AM.

I usually sleep at 2 AM because of my hobbies. I like playing games and watching movies and tv shows during my free time. This is the main culprit of my unhealthy sleeping schedule and I want to fix it by sleeping early but I'll be doing it gradually.

If that happens to me probably I'm dead. I love sleeping specially free times. Your sleeping habit is alarming. I bet your anemic already. For me, I sleep at 9-10 pm and wakes up at 5 am when I have school.

I sleep early because I'm an early bird so I go with the recommended 8 hours.I sleep from at least 10 pm till 7 am or thereabouts. It good to have a good hours of sleep.

I sleep for a few hours every night, considering that I am going to work at 5 am every morning I am going to sleep around 11 pm, I never sleep in the daytime.

Well sometimes it's also hard for me to sleep on time, maybe because of my too much use of smart phone and PC. Expert says that for a better sleep at night you should turn off all your electronic gadgets such as tablet, cellphone and PC's. Because electronic devices stimulate brain activity and disrupting your ability to drift off to sleep. Now i know why am i still awake at 3:00 AM.

I'm an early bird, usually i wake up at around 5AM and start my daily routine. After lunch, i still have some activities usually online but at around 2PM i take a break or a power nap before i continue on my daily work. Normally i sleep at 10 pm tops but it still depends on my activities.

That was really the pros of waking up early. You got the chance to do your chores immediately and will have enough free time in the afternoon. But for me as a lazy one it is hard.

Wow 2-3 hours. That is not enough for me my body always need a 8h sleep if not my mind will just fly around whole day. Now depends to my sched. I'm the who holding my time on work. So it its not bad. To have 8h sleep for me.

I try to sleep before 10:00 pm as they said it was the healthiest hour to sleep and wake up at 6:00 am providing 8 hours of sleep. But poor me my body clock let's me sleep at 12:00 pm and wake up at 5 or 6. Not really a difference but I've been aiming an 8-hour sleep lately.

Only 2-3 hours?! That is harsh my friend. I would know, I dealt with insomnia for years as well. Just last week I had dealt with a bout of insomnia that was brought on by a period of anxiety. During a span of 4 days, I had only slept about a total of six hours. I felt like a zombie, but I got my sleeping schedule back on track after resolving what was causing my anxiety.

Anyway, as of late, my sleeping schedule has been: in bed by 9:00 PM (usually I read or watch YouTube with a blue light filter on my phone), asleep by 10:00 PM, and out of bed by 5:00-6:00 AM. I usually wake up once or twice during the night to go to the bathroom, usually around 2-3 hours after I've fallen asleep. This is pretty much my ideal sleep schedule and I try to stick to it as best as possible.

I sleep at 11 pm and wake up at about 5 am. I go to work and come back home at about 12 in the afternoon. I take a little nap before taking my lunch and then surf the internet. I usually get sleepy by 2pm and I can take a nap again compensating for my 6-7 hours of sleep at night. The bottom line is for us to get a full 8-hour sleep. Getting less than that may be unhealthy.

I usually sleep at around 12mn-1am and wake up at around 8am.
Since I am a teacher on break, I have the luxury of sleeping for many hours.

Again I will sleep late as I can't find my sleep right now. I think I got my sleeping habit ruin because of the task I need to do in my work.

My sleeping habit was destroyed since we have an internet connection. Now, I am used to sleep about 1 am every day. I am addicted in watching YouTube videos and playing ROS. I hope that I could change this because I am gaining some weight.

My sleeping habit was destroyed since we have an internet connection. Now, I am used to sleep about 1 am every day. I am addicted in watching YouTube videos and playing ROS. I hope that I could change this because I am gaining some weight.
Yeah you are right. Computer games and social media will really destroy your good night sleep routine. I am like that too a while ago. Now I changed a lot and can't even make not to sleep very late. Just try to take out everything that hinders your sleep.