What is your OMAD meal a day?

I need suggestion for a meal that I can have while doing OMAD that I can put in my list too. It will be really helpful what healthy food that you having for your OMAD Diet.

During OMAD my favorite meal would be a big platter that has 2 pieces of a part of a roasted chicken probably drumstick and breast part with roasted half of whole sweet corn, a mashed potato with steamed broccoli and 2 different fruits like a strawberry and kiwifruit and drinks would be a juice like carrot, cranberry, broccoli or pineapple just one glass and another glass for water. I really thought that this is a power meal for me.

Chicken is a big one for me too - I like having some kind of protein like chicken or salmon, lots of vegetables, some sweet potato, quinoa or rice, and maybe some fruit for something sweet. That combination seems to work well for me.

What's on my menu now is any meat with vegetables. Maybe steak with mashed potato will be a good choice because it is filling and lasting. Whenever I would eat steak for lunch, I usually skip dinner because I seem to have lost hunger. Roasted chicken with soup and vegetable salad will be a feast for me although I know that I will not really enjoy the food on the first week because of the thought that I would eat only once a day. By the way, I am planning to forgo with rice when I finally embark on OMAD. Rice is one good source of carbohydrates but it's also the source of my extra weight.

In my case never really I gave up having rice on some meals but I can really count in my fingers about how many times a year I did eat rice. What I do is just reach for it's counterpart like potatoes which I can say is way better and can even do different cooking methods that calls for any meal I would like to have. It is best to really incorporate steamed vegetables in a diet or slice it into thin pieces just to eat it raw.

meats, vegetables, fruits. I think these three needed to get nutrients and even you're in one meal diet. Boiled beef helps you a lot for protein.

Tonight I had a plate with romaine lettuce, small amount grilled white chicken, black beans, about 1/4 of an avocado. little green onion, half hard boiled egg. I also had a very small apple while I was fixing th salad and a small peach after. I had water all day and mineral water and one cup of coffee. I have found that if I start my day with 2 glasses of water, I don't need the morning coffee. Then I save the coffee for mid afternoon when hunger starts getting to me.
My question is....Am I eating to much at my one meal? Should I nix the fruit? My plate is an 11 inch plate but my salad just fits in middle and not stacked. This is day 2 for me. Anyone???

Today's OMAD was Sauerkraut, Sardines in salsa, Broccoli cooked in coconut oil and lard with salt, chopped chicken thighs and some cheese.
I had it with Water, Apple cider vinegar, lemon just, creatine and l-glutamine.
I also take various vitamin and supplement pills. It takes me around an hour to eat.

I don't think there is much to avoid in terms of the types of food though there are changes you can make to your meal to probably make your progress a bit faster. For me, I think just eating what you find is enough to get you through to the next meal time on the next day is a good enough measure as long as you don't over eat or at least don't consume that much carbohydrates and unhealthy food.

Chicken or fish is a great addition to your meal along with vegetables and fruits. You can eat almost anything as long as it is healthy and doesn't effect your daily diet.

My favorite meal during one meal a day diet is buttered chicken. And sometimes I think it's too much for me to eat meat, so instead I prepare vegetables salads and eggs.

Just to add, steamed everything helps to get the right nutrient, vitamins and minerals out of a food like meat and vegetables. Some vegetables are just good to eat it raw, just make sure it is rinsed thoroughly and clean enough then slice into thin pieces. Baked vegetables are great as well like broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, bell pepper and egg plants just a splash of olive oil or put butter and it will be perfect.

It's a matter of filling yourself up with just one meal a day and the food is just a secondary concern. OMAD is really a strategy to jump start one's discipline in taking food. The ultimate end of OMAD is not to eat some of the good foodies we have out there but to instill moderation in our eating habits. My dad still drinks beer at 89 but just a few drops in his beer glass unlike before when he can still drink a bottle or two. Moderation is a frame of mind and not a prohibition on in the foods we like to eat. It's more internal than anything else.

Well for starters, the foundation of my meal is plenty of vegetables. I typically eat whatever is in season in my garden at the time, and currently that is tomatoes, kale, and peppers. I absolutely always have salad as a side dish to whatever I’m eating. I usually eat two scrambled eggs, but I reduce the calories by making them boiled instead of fried. I typically eat my eggs with a side of rice or whole grain toast. Recently, I’ve been eating a lot of fried fish as part of my main meal so usually some sort of fish is on the menu. In the end, I wash it down with an oat/fruit smoothie.