What is your OMAD daily meal?

What I always prefer is rice , meat and veggies and for my dessert any type of fruits. And usually do this 3 times a week. It's not that bad but usually I'm doing this if I don't have a heavy work load in a day.

My first meal consists of a cup of rice, half chicken grilled or fried, an apple, a vegetable dish. My second meal is always vegetable salad with home made mayo and eggs, a meat sandwich with lettuce, onions and tomatoes, 2 bananas. Meal one and two are eaten 2 hours apart in my 4 hour eating window.

I also just eat rice and meat but I've been slowly working up to altering my diet since I feel I would like better and faster results with my OMAD diet. I think it's great that this diet affords us the luxury of still being able to eat carbohydrates and still lose weight, but one of the added benefits I have found is that it also makes it a lot easier to finally alter your diet since you only have to worry about temptation and discipline once a day instead of three and by doing that you could get much better results hopefully.

It obviously varies from day to day, but I do have some foundational foods which I always include. I try to eat a mostly vegetarian diet, so most of my meals are based around non-meat protein sources.

Muesli are an absolutely mandatory part of my daily diet, as oats are not only heart-healthy but a fantastic source of protein. I usually melt a spoon of peanut butter in boiling water, pour it over the muesli, and let them soak up the mixture until soft and creamy.

Fruit smoothies are also a must-have part of my diet. Because they’re in season, I’ve recently been making raspberry-cucumber-spearmint-green tea smoothies. They’re ultra-refreshing and energizing during the Summer.

Besides that, rice and beans are a staple food of my diet as well. The combination of rice and beans gives you all the essential proteins and amino acids that you’d get from eating meat, so it’s essential for anyone eating a mostly vegetarian or vegan diet.

I'm huge on having some kind of lean protein. I love salmon, and chicken breast - probably since they're both pretty versatile and there are a lot of ways to cook them. I also make sure to incorporate veggies and some kind of carb - brown rice, quinoa, sometimes a sweet potato. I find that that combination just fuels my body well and makes me feel like I'm running at my optimum!

Basically i eat everything i like during my eating window. Lots of fruits, vegetables and some carbs just to make it complete, i also consume lots of water just to keep my self hydrated.

I combine OMAD and the slow carb diet advocated by Tim Ferris. I do this to increase my weight loss results. Before OMAD I was on the slow carb diet where I also lost a significant amount of weight. I watched videos on you tube that advocated combining the two for faster results. I saw people that had lost quite a bit of weigh on this combination. For my one meal I have beans/legumes, avacado, protein and vegetables. This keeps me full for the next 24 hours.

I am still eating my normal meal of rice with viand especially meat and fish although we have vegetables more often now than before. I have noticed that when I eat a lot for lunch my stomach would feel full until evening that I am now skipping dinner several times in a week. The only issue is the breakfast and if I can skip that then it will be OMAD.