What is the best liquid to take during exercise?

Sports Drinks which contains Electrolytes, Sugar, Sodium and other vitamins and minerals is the best drink to replenish liquids lost in a workout. Sports Drinks are always available and handy unlike smoothies, fresh juices and others which needs some prep time.

I don't drink sport drinks. I only drink water with lemon or just plain water. I think water is always the best liquid for our body.

I think that drinking lemon infused water is also an effective and healthy way of hydrating ones body during and after a workout. It's also effective in OMAD.

I don’t take energy drinks because of the risk that it can give me. There was one energy drink that was being blamed for kidney failure of an amateur athlete. I cannot say if the accusation is true but, of course, it is better safe than sorry. Besides, there are energy drinks with banned ingredients. One professional basketball player named Kiefer was banned because he was found to have ingested a prohibited drug that was one of the ingredients of an energy drink. Now, Kiefer cannot play basketball until next year.

It would be safe to take water as your only liquid during exercise. Some would go for sports drikns but most of these have caffeine content and may be bad for our hearts. Another alternative to water can be coconut juice which is high in mineral content and safe to drink. Other than these two, I have yet to think of other drinks because they may be too heavy in sugar like orange/apple/ pineapple drinks sold in cans and tetra packs.

Water is the best liquid you should drink after exercise. It's natural and has no additives which I think is its best trait. It is also more refreshing than most energy drinks.

I think the best liquid to take is just simply water itself. Water is natural. It does not contain any additives or any chemicals. Drinking enought water everyday will help us to stay healthy.

I just drink lots of water to replenish my fluids, I don't drink sports drinks because they also contain a lot of sugar. I can always get electrolytes from the food I eat after.

Nothing can beat the power of a normal water. Not the energy drink or any other supplement drink is good for your body but only water can help you regain again all the water after the sweating.

I don't take any sports drink, only water. Nothing can replace water. Water is the best liquid for the body. It is best to drink water since it is not chemically processed unlike sports drinks that is full of artificial flavors, vitamins, and minerals.

Water is probably the most effective, and best for your body, to drink when you're working out. Really, it's good to drink water all the time. Sports drink aren't awful, but you shouldn't be drinking JUST them. Drink plenty of water.

In my own opinion, water is still the best liquid to take during exercise and for the body in general. Water gives us the enough hydration that our body needs. Sports drink are good but they usually contain little amount of sugar and/or artificial flavorings as well. If you want to add flavors to your water, you can add fresh lemon, orange, cucumber or whatever you can to create your own recipe for an infused water. So for me, water is still the best. They have no sugar content! Just have to make sure that the water you drink is clean though.

I don’t take energy drinks because of the risk that it can give me. There was one energy drink that was being blamed for kidney failure of an amateur athlete. I cannot say if the accusation is true but, of course, it is better safe than sorry. Besides, there are energy drinks with banned ingredients. One professional basketball player named Kiefer was banned because he was found to have ingested a prohibited drug that was one of the ingredients of an energy drink. Now, Kiefer cannot play basketball until next year.
Better safe than not. I also prefer taking the more natural and healthy alternative which is water. You can never go wrong as long as you keep taking the sufficient amounts.

Water has always been my only drink during workouts. Water helps me stay hydrated throughout the duration I'm exercising and with that I don't feel tired,dizzy,have muscles cramps or any issue with my health.Water helps to regulate my body temperature too while exercising.