What Exercises are you doing daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense intended, but I'm a bit skeptical that any exercise can specifically target belly fat. I mean if it works for you, it works, but fat distribution and loss is almost entirely determined by genetics. If you're genetically predisposed to losing fat everywhere else before your belly, then all the belly fat exercises in the world won't work until you've lost it everywhere else.

I don't mean to say this to disrespect your routine, it's just I don't want people to be fooled by snake oil salesmen that say stuff like "This magic tea targets belly fat! Lose weight overnight!" or "Introducing the Abdominator-3000, targets belly fat and strengthens your core!" Just exercising regularly is all it takes.

Anyway, every other day I do a bodyweight strength training routine, and in between days I do cardio by going mountain biking. I know bodyweight training alone isn't going to get me exactly "buff" but it keeps my muscles firm and strong which is really all I'm going for.
Hello DenisP! Have you tried drinking lukewarm water with lemon in an empty stomach? I highly recommend this to you since I have witnessed my friend lose her belly fat through this but with proper diet and exercise of course.

Wow! May I ask if what diseases can it cure and have you heard any testimonies regarding this? It is quite interesting and I will do more research about this kind of yoga.
When I had attended the 10 days, yoga classes, I had seen people giving a lot of testimonies after doing kapalbhati. I myself have got relief from weakness and asthma to great extent. Then, reducing my belly fat also works well after doing it regularly.

I have been having weight problem not a lot of fat but a little fat i have been doing
Crunches, bicycle ,push ups and jumping jacks but that won't work if some doesn't adjust the diet cut on the carbohydrates ,fats and junk food which contain sugar also I would advice you try a 3days military diet it cuts 10kg in 3days and thank me later
Yes, diet that cuts the body fat also and hence it is important to take proper diet along with exercises. Simply doing exercises would not give as much as good result as an additional diet would do.

Also, exercises removes a lot of toxins from our body and hence we need to have extra good and hygienic diet to fill our body with health.

I'm training at the gym. I do some kind of powerlifter/bodybuilding training. It helps me to be healthy e become stronger. In the future, I'd like to compete in powerlifting.
That sounds great! My brother had been doing that and I have seen how the muscles grow amazingly with the gym exercises. It is wonderful to know that human muscles can grow in a creative manner. The body muscles also need toning to remain intact. However, after my brother stopped the gym exercises, he started suffering pain and weakness.

The exercise that I do, it's not daily but only 6 times a week is lifting. My exercise consists of Upper and Lower body strength lifting. Chest and Biceps for Monday and Thursday, Back and Triceps on Tuesday and Friday, Shoulders, Traps and Legs on Wednesdays and Saturdays, Abdominals each day for warm up. Sunday is of course a rest day.
That a lot of exercises and hard work too! I do small and simple exercises, but the ones that you have mentioned here seem to be so powerful. I think you have already build a good physic by doing these exercises. Also, weekly exercises for different body parts sounds to be a step by step way of exercising.

For me I do basic warm-ups accompanied with basic work-out routines. The exercises I do after a warm-up are sit-ups, push-ups, curl-ups, steady running (I'm not sure about the name), jumping ropes, and sometimes I do jogging if the weather's good. Those exercises are actually very helpful when it comes to losing belly fat, excess fats on the legs, and gaining some muscles on the upper body and the lower body.
Those are a lot of physical exercises and you might have good strength to do that. The exercises that you are doing needs a lot of energy and those who are weaker ones may not do that. So, it sounds that you are an experienced exerciser.

I do cardio 4 to 5 times a week every morning, I must say doing exercise in the morning helps me a lot with my energy for the rest of the day. I also lose 5 kilos in 2 months with morning run, sit ups and walking. I can really say that you can do it with your own if you really discipline yourself with exercise and proper diet.

That sounds great! My brother had been doing that and I have seen how the muscles grow amazingly with the gym exercises. It is wonderful to know that human muscles can grow in a creative manner. The body muscles also need toning to remain intact. However, after my brother stopped the gym exercises, he started suffering pain and weakness.
I do it more for performance, but I want to get a fit body too. Your brother should go to a doctor. It's normal when you stop the exercises and then you come back you lose strength, but I guess you're not talking about this kind of weakness. He needs to treat this pain too

I never tried doing Cardio as an exercise and let me ask you this question. If you do Cardio daily will the progress become faster if you change Cardio workouts everyday? because I would like to try doing Cardio so to burn some fat.

I do basketball every because it gives me relaxing while playing with my friends. And for it is to my body because it perspire my body a lot and burn my fat in a healthy way.

I love playing volleyball with my friends and family. This game is fun and exciting for me, I lost my excess fat in a healthy by doing this exercise. I hope somebody here enjoy it too.

Those are a lot of physical exercises and you might have good strength to do that. The exercises that you are doing needs a lot of energy and those who are weaker ones may not do that. So, it sounds that you are an experienced exerciser.
Really? I didn't know that those were hard exercises tho. I actually thought it was light and everyone can do it because I always compare it to the intensive ones that others do on the gym. Actually, I'm not that strong but every time I'm on a good mood I have a lot of energy and so I use that for exercising and I guess it helped me a lot. And lastly, I'm not actually an experienced one. I'm just very enthusiastic, I guess I've learned how to control myself from being negative and started to become optimistic because I really want to lose weight.

When I had attended the 10 days, yoga classes, I had seen people giving a lot of testimonies after doing kapalbhati. I myself have got relief from weakness and asthma to great extent. Then, reducing my belly fat also works well after doing it regularly.
Wow! That's amazing! It's really life changing that you are able to know an exercise that will not only help you be fit and healthy but also alleviate your disease. I hope I'll be able to do that since I am new to yoga and also experience results.

There are so many basic work outs that you can do at home using your own body weight and you don't have to use gym materials. Examples are push ups, sit ups, pull ups, bicycle, jogging in place and many more it depends on how creative are you. You can create your own style as long as it is in a proper manner and not abusing your body.

There are so many basic work outs that you can do at home using your own body weight and you don't have to use gym materials. Examples are push ups, sit ups, pull ups, bicycle, jogging in place and many more it depends on how creative are you. You can create your own style as long as it is in a proper manner and not abusing your body.
Yes! Using your own body weight is a very effective technique and tool. It is free and readily available. ;)

Jogging is my daily routine, basically its just a warm up for the upcoming events in the day. Jogging for me is a way of is a good way to relieve from stress and anxiety . Also sweating, keeps my body rejuvenated along with the right food and re hydrating after jogging.

I don't really do exercise for about an year now. I'm trying to get back into it though. Now I try to do 5 minutes of high intensity training 5 times a week. This exercise is hard, it is compared to working out for half an hour. It is done using a chair. I am on the slow carb diet where it is recommended that you work out for half an hour three times a week and no more. Actually you can even loose weight without exercising. As I always say weight loss is 100% what you eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.