What do you do to stay healthy?

Answers to staying Healthy mostly lie in the most simple ways of living. Follow a nutrition that suits you and works best for you. Recognize your symptoms and work towards them. Make small changes but sustainable changes.

Eating the right foods at the right timings is essential. Mixing foods that don’t go well together can lead to acidity, bloating issues. For example having fruits with your main meals, is a strict no.
Feed your body the foods that heal your gut. Increase the nutrients in the diet and reduce the irritants, thereby creating a balance and harmony.
Reduce Inflammation in your body. An inflamed body leads to a lot of diseases and hormonal imbalances. Reduce the inflammation by eating right. 80% of our immunity lies in our gut. Take care of it.

Staying healthy is very essential because it wouldn't only help us be fit and in shape but will keep diseases especially the deadly ones far away from us.I stay healthy by eating balanced diet,staying hydrated,I try to maintain an healthy weight,I try not to smoke or drink too much. I do some medical screening and practicing OMAD and IF.

I usually incorporate fruits when I'm having a meal. Fruits are really great source of vitamins also they are sweet and good desserts. I also drink water first before intaking anything in my body. I believe that keeping our body safe and healthy depends on us, that's why we should do our very best to take good care of our body. Because healthy living results to happy and satisfied life.

Before finding this diet or lifestyle I never really did much to stay healthy other than go out for walks regularly but I've always known I have to change my diet sooner or later, which is why I'm glad I found OMAD. Even though I knew I had to change the way I eat, I've always kind of dreaded it, but now that I know I can still eat what I want I know I can do this long term instead of just being able to change for now and returning back to old habits later. Other than that, I've not really changed much of my diet but I do plan to and I'm glad it seems easier now that I'm only focusing on it once a day.

I have great faith in God. I pray and ask for the blessing of good health. In addition, I watch what I eat and I do not overeat. I watch the times that I eat. I don't think it's good to eat heavy meals lat at night before going to bed. Also, I do light exercise, such as walking. When I feel ill or rundown, I take a break! Some people don't believe they should slow down or even stop working and just relax.

I think that eating and staying healthy isn’t as complicated as most people make it out to be.

For starters, it all begins with your diet. A lot of people think they’ll get away with just counting calories, but the fact is that 200 calories of apples isn’t the same as 200 calories of cookies. It’s important that we break down the nutritional value of everything we eat to make sure that we’re getting our calories worth.

The other factor is exercising. Exercising has plenty of physical and psychological benefits, and it’s incredibly important that we include it in our routine.

The final factor is meditation. A lot of our health starts in our mind. An unhealthy mind leads to an unhealthy body, so by meditating we help lift our mental state to a more positive one, resulting in a healthier body.