What can't you eat during OMAD?

I think the whole point of OMAD is that you can continue to cut or maintain your weight while still eating anything you want to eat. I know people who have one meal of burger and chips and they are just fine.Personally I try to eat low carb, so I cut out my carbs and eat only protein and vegetables. I do this to accelerate my weight loss. Once I loose all the weight that I want I will be eating one meal of anything I want to eat, though I generally feel best when I'm eating low carb.

I try to not restrict any foods but concentrate on whole foods, veggies and proteins. But, if I want a cookie after dinner, I have it.

Yup. You can eat anything you want even if the food selection is unhealthy. Although it is suggested to eat healthier food for the long term. The good thing about OMAD is it lets you eat anything and drink anything within the eating window.

https://omaddiet.com/

If I am not mistaken. you can eat everything you want without restrictions. But of course, you have to make sure that the portions are not too much so that you can lose weight faster (of course with regular exercise).

As far as I'm aware, OMAD isn't really about restricting what you eat so much as it is about when you eat. While I don't think there are any things that you officially shouldn't be eating, there are certain kinds of foods which you should and shouldn't avoid as part of any healthy diet.

The first thing that comes to my mind are diet soft drinks, as they are notorious for causing food cravings. This is obviously not beneficial as the last thing you want are cravings when you can't eat for the next 23 hours.

I'd encourage eating foods that are high in fiber and protein, as these take a long time to digest and keep you feeling fuller for much longer.

As far as I'm aware, OMAD isn't really about restricting what you eat so much as it is about when you eat. While I don't think there are any things that you officially shouldn't be eating, there are certain kinds of foods which you should and shouldn't avoid as part of any healthy diet.

The first thing that comes to my mind are diet soft drinks, as they are notorious for causing food cravings. This is obviously not beneficial as the last thing you want are cravings when you can't eat for the next 23 hours.

I'd encourage eating foods that are high in fiber and protein, as these take a long time to digest and keep you feeling fuller for much longer.

I do believe that diet soda's and even regular sodas can set off food cravings, I experienced that in the past, I think it's because of the sugar content and the chemicals it's made off.

I think the whole point of OMAD is that you can continue to cut or maintain your weight while still eating anything you want to eat. I know people who have one meal of burger and chips and they are just fine.Personally I try to eat low carb, so I cut out my carbs and eat only protein and vegetables. I do this to accelerate my weight loss. Once I loose all the weight that I want I will be eating one meal of anything I want to eat, though I generally feel best when I'm eating low carb.
I have read in another discussion that you can eat almost anything when you are in OMAD because the main principle for the effect is the no-food for a longer time. Eating once a day means you will have no food for 20 hours or so and that is the method of OMAD for losing weight. However, it is advised that we eat nutritious food especially vegetables and fish to at least have a semblance of a balanced meal.

During my first year in OMAD I only eat low cal foods. But after that I started eating anything during my one meal. It doesn't necessarily eat healthy food always during your one meal.

When I first tried OMAD I ate everything I wanted and well I lost several pounds and it wasn't enough so I tried following the do's and donts and it was very effective. Now I'm trying the keto OMAD and I'm concentrating on eating a lot of meats.