What beverages does everyone drink with their one meal a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious what everyone is drinking with omad? Are there a lot of people drinking anything they want? Or drinking healthy beverages?

Water and lemon water when I need to give my regular water a kick!
Black coffee (because I need my caffeine fix!) and green tea because of the health benefit.
Apple cider vinegar. That definitely took some getting used to, but I actually don't mind it at all, now!

Water is the best drink to drink but you might consider orange juice or lemon juice .Lemon juice helps in burning out fat so as you do the one meal a day challenge you won't be adding something that is not helping you like may be a soda .Orange juice helps in detoxification and this keeping you healthy ,and energetic.

I drink any kind of tea, water or water mixed with lemon because the lemon will burn calories and refresh me in a second.

Water with lemon apple or apple cider and a teaspoon of honey. It's a healthy drink. You can also add cucumbers.

I've actually gotten into the habit of drinking something that might seem a bit strange to some people, but it works for me. It's muesli blended with coffee.

I typically take about 100g of muesli and soak them in hot water, and I make a cup of coffee with about 10g of finely ground Turkish coffee (I typically do both the night before and leave them in the fridge, as I prefer cold smoothies). Then I simply throw them together, blend them up, and you've got yourself an energy boosting, protein packed smoothie.

The coffee really helps with the flavor as black coffee has practically no calories, covers up the fact that you're basically just drinking blended oats, and gives a bonus energy boost.

The drink is also an easy way of getting in approximately 350 calories and 11 grams of protein (depending on your brand of muesli) easily in smoothie form.

Fruit infused with water for me. Its simple yet healthy which i think is ideal specially when your on travel. I usually infuse lemons, apple, cucumber and others. It taste great just as long as you consume it fresh.

Most of the time I drink green tea with artificial sweetener in place of dessert just to have something to cleanse my taste buds. I know artificial sweeteners are supposedly bad for us but I don't use it everyday and I am guessing it might still be better than actual sugar. Sometimes I will allow myself half a soda too but I always drink lots of water with my meals and just use the sugary beverages at the end to serve as dessert.

Water with lemon. I can assure you it helps a lot. Make it a habit of using it as your drinking water. I do OMAD most of the times but my parents don't agree with it, they said yes I can lose weight, but I'll have an ulcer if I'll contiue doing it. So I do it without their concern desperate to lose weight. But yes, it depends on people, it depends with their metabolism. And it depends on the food you take.
But me, whenever my parents are around, I cut my meals into two or three, then I use water with lemon as my drinking water for the whole day. Wether I am working out or I am eating.

I always store juices of different variations and my favorite would be carrot juice, cranberry and broccoli but most of the time it's just water or water infused with lemon or cucumber. I drink those alternately during my OMAD diet and I make it sure that I drink water after one glass of juice not just pure juice. I think I am hydrated regularly and It really helps me with my diet as these juices tastes great for me but not for everyone though I think.

I've actually gotten into the habit of drinking something that might seem a bit strange to some people, but it works for me. It's muesli blended with coffee.

I typically take about 100g of muesli and soak them in hot water, and I make a cup of coffee with about 10g of finely ground Turkish coffee (I typically do both the night before and leave them in the fridge, as I prefer cold smoothies). Then I simply throw them together, blend them up, and you've got yourself an energy boosting, protein packed smoothie.

The coffee really helps with the flavor as black coffee has practically no calories, covers up the fact that you're basically just drinking blended oats, and gives a bonus energy boost.

The drink is also an easy way of getting in approximately 350 calories and 11 grams of protein (depending on your brand of muesli) easily in smoothie form.
are you doing OMAD??

I'm drinking pickle juice, I'm wondering if that's okay? Also, is chicken broth ok? I know bone broth is ok, but wondering if the calories will break the fast.

I mostly just take plain clean water but if I want it with a little bit of flavor I try lemon water to add a bit of flavor to it.I think we don't need to taken calories laden drinks with OMAD

I drink a lot of coffee during breakfast and lunch since I'm not eating anything. Coffee helps in curbing my appetite, since my eating window is between 3-5 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.