What are the recommended exercises that go well with OMAD?

Hello, OMAD Diet Community!

What are the recommended exercises that go well with OMAD? If we are following this diet to lose weight and excess body fat, we should accompany the diet with exercise, right? We would be able to use the stored fat in our body as we have exercise and would somehow help trim our weight more. Are heavy lifting recommended? Or should we stick with cardio exercises?

I would like to know your opinions.

For starters, a daily jog is is what i recommend along with some yoga or meditation exercises. It is basic but this will not cause over fatigue and exhaustion. This helps you maintain your OMAD and get away from cravings.

I don't really know if I'd recommend doing heavy lifting while doing OMAD, because it would be incredibly difficult to get the required amount of protein in order maintain and build new muscles. People doing intensive strength training require at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. Now let's say that you weigh as much as an average male does, around 175 pounds. I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd be able to stuff the minimum 175 grams of protein in me during one sitting. At least not without feeling sick for the next 8 hours.

In my opinion, I think that OMAD loves cardio exercises the most. Exercises like biking, swimming, and jogging are ideal for OMAD.

At first, do some light exercises. Your body might not used to eating one meal a day so you will feel weak and fatigue easily. As time pass, gradually add some non-basic exercises as you get used to OMAD.

I think light exercises might be best if you are just trying to lose weight then maybe you can just upgrade to more strenuous exercises once you have more of a handle on your routine. For me, walking outdoors is the best and on days I'm not able to, I just do some push ups indoors for 30 minutes. I don't think it's that good to tire yourself out too much because you might just end up making yourself more hungry but if you want to then maybe you could ease into it once you get used to the lighter exercises.

I guess it depends on your body and your liking because it is not good to force yourself on an exercise that you don’t enjoy. In another discussion, I posted about the exercise equipment that I bought which I used only for several weeks until I ran out of motivation because doing the workout in the home is pretty boring. The competition was a bike and you can guess that I enjoy riding because it is refreshing and there are sights to see and enjoy.

I don't do anything strenuous I go more with cardios like light jogging, walking, swimming, skipping ,dancing and the rest.I don't think it will good for the body to try out any thing strenuous when on OMAD.

I guess it depends on your body and your liking because it is not good to force yourself on an exercise that you don’t enjoy. In another discussion, I posted about the exercise equipment that I bought which I used only for several weeks until I ran out of motivation because doing the workout in the home is pretty boring. The competition was a bike and you can guess that I enjoy riding because it is refreshing and there are sights to see and enjoy.
I also enjoy working out outdoors a lot more and it does keep me more motivated to just stick to that instead of relying on indoor workouts especially ones that need for me to buy bulky equipment. For me, just going out for a brisk walk is enough and even favorable because it doesn't put a strain on my body and on my mind which means it doesn't demotivate me from doing it again the next day, and the best thing about it is that I get fresh air at the same time and I don't even have to buy expensive equipment.