What are the health benefits of taking garlic and ginger?

Ginger and garlic are like our house doctors, nature given healers. Indian cooking uses it everyday day-in and day-out especially to treat cold, cough, sore throat and indigestion naturally. Ginger and garlic are know to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help with toxin release from our body. They also regulate a health gut and help with gastric issues.

Garlic has a great effect on our heart and helps with the unclogging of our arteries, hence increasing our heart health. Having tea made with infused ginger is a great way of cleansing our gut and colon. Ginger also helps well when we are down with headache and nausea , muscle pains and menstrual cramps. Best way is to include them everyday in the curries, fried rice, salads, tea and soups that we make at home.

I am not using ginger but I do eat garlic as much as I can because it protects me from getting flu, besides is well know that garlic is considered a natural antibiotic, it also helps in treating cancer, indigestion or treating the wounds or bruises.

These are great benefits of taking ginger and garlic as we have come to see that it is not always the best way to just take it alone. What I enjoy taking anyways is bitter kola as it does the function of keeping flu away from me as well.

I love ginger and garlic because of its health benefits and I can add to my food or eat it raw though it smells but I tell people to overlook that and try to eat them for their health sake.They help me to lower my BP especially garlic,it helps boost ones appetite, relieve bodily pains, can cure motion sickness and nausea. People should try and be adding them to their meals.