Well, here I go! Day 3~on the omad diet

Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be a new member of this community. I've been doing some research on OMAD and have decided to give it a shot. I've tried many other styles of dieting, but after seeing so much success with others, I've got all the motivation in the world to do this!!

Day 3 and going strong. I've already kicked soda for 10 days, and now 3 days OMAD. Looking to meet new people and keep the motivation going.

CW: 277 GW: 200
5'4 25yrs old

Attachments

• 20190425_145233_Film1.jpg
    20190425_145233_Film1.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 0
Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be a new member of this community. I've been doing some research on OMAD and have decided to give it a shot. I've tried many other styles of dieting, but after seeing so much success with others, I've got all the motivation in the world to do this!!

Day 3 and going strong. I've already kicked soda for 10 days, and now 3 days OMAD. Looking to meet new people and keep the motivation going.

5'4 25yrs old

Welcome @Autumn_Rose We are happy to have you here! Keep going strong! Omad has changed my life.

Welcome! Just getting back into omad myself. Went thru some personal problems, but now I am ready to get back at it!

5'4 25yrs old

Welcome @Autumn_Rose! Just keep going ;)