Weight Watchers Drop Out

Hey OMAD Community,
My name is Dani and today is day 2 of OMAD for me. My one hour window is 11:30-12:30 PM. I am trying OMAD because I have tried everything else and have not been able to commit to anything long term. I am hoping OMAD is more of a lifestyle change for me instead of a fad diet since I am allowing myself to eat the things that I enjoy --just within my one hour window. I'm 30 and I am at a point in my life where being overweight is not fun, and more importantly not healthy. My beginning weight was 240.2 and on Day 2 I woke up 237.5. Hoping to make it out of the 230s in the next 2 weeks. I hoping this community is supportive and hoping to meet a few friends along the way. Thanks for the warm welcome.
-Dani

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome @Dani Reese happy to have you in the community! Omad certainly can be a great long-term solution for your weight loss goals. It changed my life and I'm confident that it can do the same for you. I hope you find these forums helpful as we are always here for support and any questions you have along your journey.

Welcome to the group. hope you meet your goals both short term ( out of 230s in a few weeks) and long term.

WW drop out I see.

I also was not having too much success with it but even though I am still in WW and go to weekly meetings, the only thing different I am doing now is eating on a schedule which is when you break it down is what omad is a schedule. I am still in WW for a number of reasons one is the accountability, I go to meetings every week and having a weekly weigh in helps to keep me focused, another is my girl friend still goes to weekly meetings and I want to be there to support her in her journey. WW has its good points it just was not working for me in its standard form so I switched up my schedule and am now using omad to help curb my hunger, limited my opportunities to over indulge and keep on focused and I am using WW to help me keep track of calories/points and to have an extra layer of accountability and support. I see that alot of people combine keto and omad which makes a lot of sense and I wish I had the will to do so but my love of bread and the way my brain reacts to limitations leads to really bad falls off the wagon. so i am combing ww aka calorie restriction and omad and it has been working well for me.

Welcome to the group. hope you meet your goals both short term ( out of 230s in a few weeks) and long term.

WW drop out I see.

I also was not having too much success with it but even though I am still in WW and go to weekly meetings, the only thing different I am doing now is eating on a schedule which is when you break it down is what omad is a schedule. I am still in WW for a number of reasons one is the accountability, I go to meetings every week and having a weekly weigh in helps to keep me focused, another is my girl friend still goes to weekly meetings and I want to be there to support her in her journey. WW has its good points it just was not working for me in its standard form so I switched up my schedule and am now using omad to help curb my hunger, limited my opportunities to over indulge and keep on focused and I am using WW to help me keep track of calories/points and to have an extra layer of accountability and support. I see that alot of people combine keto and omad which makes a lot of sense and I wish I had the will to do so but my love of bread and the way my brain reacts to limitations leads to really bad falls off the wagon. so i am combing ww aka calorie restriction and omad and it has been working well for me.
Thank You,
I actually had a good experience with WW. I lost a good head start to some additional weight loss I lost with a trainer. I'm a WW drop out due to finances. I do believe their program works when you work it however OMAD does not have the same financial requirement which will hopefully keep me on program. I'm glad to hear that you like WW for the accountability. Weight loss is really about doing what works for you and it is awesome that you have found your mix of that.