Week 1

5.3 lbs. loss. I made it through and it wasn't that bad. What I like about this is I can eat what I want to eat during my evening meal. Some days I have a dessert. I try to eat between 1200 to 14oo calories. I drink lots of water and hot teas during the day.

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
5.3 lbs. loss. I made it through and it wasn't that bad. What I like about this is I can eat what I want to eat during my evening meal. Some days I have a dessert. I try to eat between 1200 to 14oo calories. I drink lots of water and hot teas during the day.

Kat, this such great news! Your right, what makes this diet great is to not have to worry about everything your eating all the time. Continue to keep us updated!

Thanks. I am on Day 8 and my calories have been changing from 758 to 1300 calories. I have been eating a dinner meal but on Friday I had coworkers ask me to go out for a retirement luncheon. I just made that my one meal a day and still stayed true to it. So far I prefer the dinner only. I saw a video by Hershel Walker and Terry Crews and they do this way of eating and look super fit. I hope to hear more stories.

Starting Week 2 - 7 lbs. down. I can't believe it. I hope you don't mind if I make this as a journal page for me. It is so nice to see the scale move and see changes on my body. As I am eating this way I find I wake up more confident in the mornings. Not waking up my taste buds gives me more control of the day. I have to say that sums it up for me. Taste buds asleep all day somehow lets me focus on everything but food. LOL

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Starting Week 2 - 7 lbs. down. I can't believe it. I hope you don't mind if I make this as a journal page for me. It is so nice to see the scale move and see changes on my body. As I am eating this way I find I wake up more confident in the mornings. Not waking up my taste buds gives me more control of the day. I have to say that sums it up for me. Taste buds asleep all day somehow lets me focus on everything but food. LOL

We don't mind at all Kat. The more we hear about your journey the better. We encourage everyone to share their progress as much as possible to help out others who need support or may have questions.

You are so right about seeing the scale move. It is a very good feeling to know that what you are doing is working and to start to see real positive changes in yourself!

Any update on your progress?

Here I am again starting over. Wow I looked back at this and wonder what made me stop. I started up again on July 10, 2018 and am down 9.4 lbs. I actually am doing better then when I tried this a year ago. Long story short. I know now what to do to sustain me from eating during my fasting time. Now I am giving myself a 2 hour window instead of 1. I make sure I eat till I am full which helps me fast better through 22 hours. Keeping busy is the key. I have learned to go out with coworkers during lunch and have a mineral water with a slice of lemon or lime and still be able to socialize during the day. Keeping a journal helps also to track your feelings when you feel you want to give up.

Congratulations on getting back on the routine. I also have days when I'm tempted to just give up but I think I prefer this type of lifestyle now even if my old one was a bit easier. I also make sure to fill up enough to last me to the next day and you're right in that I think it's part of the key to success with this diet and constantly tweaking the routine and the amount and type of food we eat helps a lot too. Good luck on your second round and I am happy for you that you decided to give this another try.

Thanks! Well it is Sunday evening and I am making my dinner meal for the day. Maple chicken with carrots, brown rice and broccoli and a seltzer water. I may splurge on an ice cream sandwich for dessert. I have been drinking tea and water all day.

I am at a 10 lb. loss now. In the middle of week 3. Working on staying focused on my reason for doing this. Which is having control of food. I am saving so much money because I am not buying lunch for work everyday and I have cut down on drinking wine. I am starting to feel so different about food now.

I am at a 10 lb. loss now. In the middle of week 3. Working on staying focused on my reason for doing this. Which is having control of food. I am saving so much money because I am not buying lunch for work everyday and I have cut down on drinking wine. I am starting to feel so different about food now.

That's good news! I'm confident we'll get better looking bodies once we keep this up. OMAD helps us avoid eating unnecessary food and controls our appetite.

For me, the first week was the hardest but after that, all became easier. I was used to having between four and five meals a day, it was a bit hard to have only one meal a day.

I find this way of eating is the only way I sta in control. I so look forward to that better looking body!!