Water Consumption during your exercise

When doing OMAD it is necessary to exercise to burn the fats in your body and one should be properly hydrated. It's best to drink water before, during and after the your workout.

Water should actually be drank upon rising in the morning, all 4-5 full glasses of it and allowing for 45 minutes before taking in anything for breakfast. Water cleanses our system, and makes our tummy absorb more nutrients upon digestion. Also, it is advisable to take in water a few minutes after eating. During the day take in water too and before sleeping a glass of water will keep us in shape during the night.

Well stated I keep a bottle of water near while exercising, it helps to keep me hydrated and give me a renewed energy anytime I take some sips.So taking water all the time is good.

What I do is drink a glass of water before staring to work out and continue to drink if needed during my work out and after I am done with the routine. I believe it helps regulate the body temperature during intense body work out and keeps you hydrated as well.

Yes its true that during exercise we lost a lot of water in our body. That's we should always drink plenty of water before and after every exercises. Water is not only keeping us hydrated but also good source of oxygen for our brain.

Water will help us to feel full, specially during and after the exercise, It will also helps us not to crave for food or feel hungry after the work out, because this is the normal feeling after the work out.

It is not necessary to exercise while you are taking the OMAD diet but if you like you can make easy exercises, you must consider that the effort of making exercises may cause you hunger.

Taking enough water while keeping fit is something that is quite necessary as this is the only way that you can get to feel the good result of the workout. I have seen those that don't always take lots of water and I feel that they are taking too much risk.

Water will help us to feel full, specially during and after the exercise, It will also helps us not to crave for food or feel hungry after the work out, because this is the normal feeling after the work out.

You can decide to sleep after the drills as you can't eat while sleeping. While it is important that we remember that working out while doing Omad ain't the best, it is necessary we look at doing better to control things.

Even if you are not exercising, water is a must. Always drink plenty of water, at least 8 glasses per day but if you are working out, you should have more than what you are drinking in the usual day.

Even if you are not exercising, water is a must. Always drink plenty of water, at least 8 glasses per day but if you are working out, you should have more than what you are drinking in the usual day.
That's true. Being hydrated as much as possible is required. We should always drink plenty of water to avoid sickness and avoid dehydration. Exercising will result in a lot of sweat. Water inside your body will be released through perspiration. Drinking water is the key to replaced the released water from your body.

I always drink a glass of water first thing in the morning. I also see to it to drink a glass of water every hour. We have to make sure that we are well hydrated since we only have one meal a day.

You can decide to sleep after the drills as you can't eat while sleeping. While it is important that we remember that working out while doing Omad ain't the best, it is necessary we look at doing better to control things.
Just don't go for heavy work outs and do not push our body. Sleeping is best suggestion even not after work out, even if you just craving for foods, just drink water and sleep, but if you have job, and need to do things, drink more water is more advisable.

I agree, the effects of dehydration is life threatening. One should dehydrate even when they don't feel thirsty. During exercise your body release fluids more faster and constantly that's why hydrating is crucial.

Yeah, I regularly drink water and it helps to drink just sips of water during working out and just replenish your fluids after. I sually drink 1L of water for 20 minutes of exercise.

Just don't go for heavy work outs and do not push our body. Sleeping is best suggestion even not after work out, even if you just craving for foods, just drink water and sleep, but if you have job, and need to do things, drink more water is more advisable.
Always drink plenty of water no matter what. Our body needs to be cool downed by the water. Our body is normally hot so we need water to equalized that, especially in tropical countries. Perspiration is normal in hot countries so we should replaced the water that was released through drinking plenty of water.

Always drink plenty of water no matter what. Our body needs to be cool downed by the water. Our body is normally hot so we need water to equalized that, especially in tropical countries. Perspiration is normal in hot countries so we should replaced the water that was released through drinking plenty of water.
That's right, and if we have time, much better to drink the fresh fruit juice, or fruit shakes, because compare to water, fruit juice has more nutrients.

The human body is comprised of 60% water. This is how important water is. It is necessary for our daily living. According to studies, we lose 64 ounces of water in perspiration alone. What more if we exercise? During exercise we lose a lot of water. So, it is advisable to have a bottle of water on hand. You can drink before, during and after exercise. 8- 12 glasses is the recommended amount, more if we exercise.

This reminds me of my first encounter with the urologist. I had pains on my lower back and the suspicion was kidney stones. The doctor said that I was not drinking enough water and especially when I am sweating. It would aggravate the kidneys if you have stones, the doctor said. Whether I exercise or not, I have to drink lots of water, that’s at least 10 glasses in a day and more if I drink soda. One can of soda should be paid with 2 glasses of water.

Drinking water is good practice when we are done with our work out and some other things that drain the water in our body. Our body need water to be fully functional. And water are also important for cleansing our body.