Wanting to start doing OMAD once again!

Hi there!

My name is Alana and few years I've started to do OMAD (not for a long period). It was mainly due to my bad health condition as I wanted to burn belly fat.
The OMAD did really work before, but due to have business trips I couldn't normally maintain it anymore.

I was thinking on starting OMAD once again, but before I do it I wanted to ask whether if it's a good choice to replace coffee with green tea instead? Because coffee gives me stomach pain when I hunger, especially during the morning.

Thank you all!

I think that if coffee gives you stomach pain, and green tea does not, then it makes sense to drink the green tea instead.
Have you tried making Bulletproof coffee ?
It does technically break the fast because it has butter and coconut oil in it, but since there are no carbs, it does not spike insulin, so you are still burning fat ketones as body fuel.
I sometimes have the bulletproof coffee, and I have found that it energizes me, and also helps me to mentally focus better, and easily keeps me feeling full until my OMAD meal in early afternoon. Since I have more energy, I am able to accomplish more than if I felt sluggish from fasting.

I think that if coffee gives you stomach pain, and green tea does not, then it makes sense to drink the green tea instead.
Have you tried making Bulletproof coffee ?
It does technically break the fast because it has butter and coconut oil in it, but since there are no carbs, it does not spike insulin, so you are still burning fat ketones as body fuel.
I sometimes have the bulletproof coffee, and I have found that it energizes me, and also helps me to mentally focus better, and easily keeps me feeling full until my OMAD meal in early afternoon. Since I have more energy, I am able to accomplish more than if I felt sluggish from fasting.
Thanks for the quick reply happyflowers! May I ask another question, can a woman do OMAD prior to getting pregnant? We want another child in our family.

Thanks for the quick reply happyflowers! May I ask another question, can a woman do OMAD prior to getting pregnant? We want another child in our family.
I don’t have a definitive answer to that question, @Alania ; but I do not see why you couldn’t do OMAD, as long as you are making sure to eat healthy foods, which is vital, no matter what kind of eating plan you are on.
Being healthy in order to have a healthy baby is what is important, so eating nourishing foods enough to keep your body healthy is more important than the time of day that you eat the foods, in my opinion.

I don’t have a definitive answer to that question, @Alania ; but I do not see why you couldn’t do OMAD, as long as you are making sure to eat healthy foods, which is vital, no matter what kind of eating plan you are on.
Being healthy in order to have a healthy baby is what is important, so eating nourishing foods enough to keep your body healthy is more important than the time of day that you eat the foods, in my opinion.
Yeah, I guess so. But I assumed the lack of certain ingredients might affect ovulation and have some side effects, I don't know. Guess I should consult a doctor about this. But overall, when I did OMAD few years ago I did feel very great and energetic!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JeffR Start with walking Exercise & Training 1
P start again General Discussion 10
nekonieden When did you start losing weight? Share your Progress 38
Naomi When Did You Start Seeing Results? General Discussion 11
Naomi When Did It Start Getting Easier For You? General Discussion 18
C Hi. I'm going to start tomorrow! General Discussion 10
Jimmy Swartz How to start Omad Omaddiet.com articles 8
Tyler182 Doing a week fast with just one meal General Discussion 2
JeffR The most you've weighed before doing omad General Discussion 3
Kyle Doing Omad while pregnant? General Discussion 1
MegX28 Anyone use Sodastream while doing Omad? Liquids 3
MegX28 Everyone is doing omad these days General Discussion 1
K Am I doing this OMAD diet right? General Discussion 3
O Hi guys, been doing OMAD for 2 years now, down about 80lbs. General Discussion 1
Coco Sunshine Whats the best way of doing OMAD to achieve Weight loss General Discussion 7
Kakashi2020 How long should I be doing OMAD Keto? General Discussion 7
Corzhens Doing OMAD every other day General Discussion 4
huggypillows Do you have bad experience while doing OMAD? General Discussion 6
huggypillows How long you are doing omad? General Discussion 1
huggypillows First week doing Omad? General Discussion 15
huggypillows How long your doing OMAD? General Discussion 6
Kakashi2020 When not doing OMAD, what is your favorite snack? General Discussion 14
huggypillows What motivate you doing OMAD ?? General Discussion 27
Kakashi2020 How many cups of coffee can I drink while doing OMAD? Liquids 8
Kakashi2020 Is doing a lot of crunches while on OMAD okay? Exercise & Training 5
Kakashi2020 Do I need to exercise or lift weights while doing OMAD? Exercise & Training 18
I Would I benefit from doing omad once a week? General Discussion 18
puregrace What Exercises are you doing daily? Exercise & Training 57
Jackie Looking to purchase my first treadmill while doing omad Exercise & Training 2
Jessica Hart Anyone drink alcohol while doing Omad? Liquids 15
G Omad Nutrition - What is everyone doing for their one meal? General Discussion 12
FallenTimber Thinking about doing Apple Cider Vinegar - Seems like theres a lot of hype Supplements 13
Sarah How long has everyone been doing the omad diet? General Discussion 21