Wanting to start doing OMAD once again!

Hi there!

My name is Alana and few years I've started to do OMAD (not for a long period). It was mainly due to my bad health condition as I wanted to burn belly fat.
The OMAD did really work before, but due to have business trips I couldn't normally maintain it anymore.

I was thinking on starting OMAD once again, but before I do it I wanted to ask whether if it's a good choice to replace coffee with green tea instead? Because coffee gives me stomach pain when I hunger, especially during the morning.

Thank you all!

I think that if coffee gives you stomach pain, and green tea does not, then it makes sense to drink the green tea instead.
Have you tried making Bulletproof coffee ?
It does technically break the fast because it has butter and coconut oil in it, but since there are no carbs, it does not spike insulin, so you are still burning fat ketones as body fuel.
I sometimes have the bulletproof coffee, and I have found that it energizes me, and also helps me to mentally focus better, and easily keeps me feeling full until my OMAD meal in early afternoon. Since I have more energy, I am able to accomplish more than if I felt sluggish from fasting.

I think that if coffee gives you stomach pain, and green tea does not, then it makes sense to drink the green tea instead.
Have you tried making Bulletproof coffee ?
It does technically break the fast because it has butter and coconut oil in it, but since there are no carbs, it does not spike insulin, so you are still burning fat ketones as body fuel.
I sometimes have the bulletproof coffee, and I have found that it energizes me, and also helps me to mentally focus better, and easily keeps me feeling full until my OMAD meal in early afternoon. Since I have more energy, I am able to accomplish more than if I felt sluggish from fasting.
Thanks for the quick reply happyflowers! May I ask another question, can a woman do OMAD prior to getting pregnant? We want another child in our family.

Thanks for the quick reply happyflowers! May I ask another question, can a woman do OMAD prior to getting pregnant? We want another child in our family.
I don’t have a definitive answer to that question, @Alania ; but I do not see why you couldn’t do OMAD, as long as you are making sure to eat healthy foods, which is vital, no matter what kind of eating plan you are on.
Being healthy in order to have a healthy baby is what is important, so eating nourishing foods enough to keep your body healthy is more important than the time of day that you eat the foods, in my opinion.

I don’t have a definitive answer to that question, @Alania ; but I do not see why you couldn’t do OMAD, as long as you are making sure to eat healthy foods, which is vital, no matter what kind of eating plan you are on.
Being healthy in order to have a healthy baby is what is important, so eating nourishing foods enough to keep your body healthy is more important than the time of day that you eat the foods, in my opinion.
Yeah, I guess so. But I assumed the lack of certain ingredients might affect ovulation and have some side effects, I don't know. Guess I should consult a doctor about this. But overall, when I did OMAD few years ago I did feel very great and energetic!