Vegan Meatloaf

I've got a vegan friend and she keeps on bugging me to try her dishes and one time she gave me a meatloaf sandwich entirely made out of vegetables and fruits and it was very delicious. I didn't even noticed that it wasn't meat. One time I went over her house and she was just finished cooking spaghetti and meatballs and she gave me some and the meatballs where made from bits of bread and different vegetables like pumpkins, potatoes and others with some eggs, carrots, onions and other flavorings.

There's this dish she once cooked called Tofu Sisig which was very very delicious, it really tastes like crispy pork bits.

Sounds delicious. Anyone who can manage to eat vegan, hats off. I think it costs more to eat vegan,because fruits and vegetables tend to be more expensive.I also think that to get your food to taste really good, you need to work really hard and have a lot of flavoring. I don't think that I will go vegan because I think that because you are not eating meat you have to eat carbs. I don't like how carbs make me feel I think that they slow my body down and bloat me,so vegan may not be for me necessarily.

I don’t know if the vegan meatloaf that I had tasted was the same as what you had eaten. Maybe I know that it was a vegan meatloaf hence there was the prejudice that it tasted bland. I remember the green peas and the carrots that tasted okay but the meatloaf in its entirety has no attraction to my taste buds. But in fairness to that vegan meatloaf, it is good if you have nothing to eat especially when you are on a meatless diet.

I've got a vegan friend and she keeps on bugging me to try her dishes and one time she gave me a meatloaf sandwich entirely made out of vegetables and fruits and it was very delicious. I didn't even noticed that it wasn't meat. One time I went over her house and she was just finished cooking spaghetti and meatballs and she gave me some and the meatballs where made from bits of bread and different vegetables like pumpkins, potatoes and others with some eggs, carrots, onions and other flavorings.

There's this dish she once cooked called Tofu Sisig which was very very delicious, it really tastes like crispy pork bits.
Wow, that was so good. I have known this vegan meat. I've tasted one before. My friend gave me those, she said her mother bought it and I was looking for it but unfortunately I haven't bought one yet. Vegan meat is a good replacement to the real meat I think. It also taste good.

I haven't tasted vegan meatloaf but I think that it's taste is not much different with the real meatloaf. There are many substitutes for meat like tofu and mushroom. My grandmother cooked for us before coconut burger. It was made of coconut meat wherein it was grated and coconut milk was extracted (sapal). It doesn't taste different from the real burger and you won't have any clue that the main ingredient was coconut.

I haven't tasted vegan meatloaf but I think that it's taste is not much different with the real meatloaf. There are many substitutes for meat like tofu and mushroom. My grandmother cooked for us before coconut burger. It was made of coconut meat wherein it was grated and coconut milk was extracted (sapal). It doesn't taste different from the real burger and you won't have any clue that the main ingredient was coconut.

Basically instead of meat she uses chickpeas and mushrooms along with onions, carrots, celery, crushed nuts. She then glazes it with a honey dressing like ham sauce and it's super tasty.

Basically instead of meat she uses chickpeas and mushrooms along with onions, carrots, celery, crushed nuts. She then glazes it with a honey dressing like ham sauce and it's super tasty.
I see. That's easy to prepare then. The ingredients are easy to find. Finishing it off with honey dressing makes it salivating for me. This recipe is also good for pack snacks for school for my son. Thanks for sharing.

I haven't tried vegan meatloaf but I heard about it. Most of the people I know said that it taste bland. Everyone has different taste and maybe the vegan meatloaf they tasted is not as good as yours. I will still try this, it is good to always eat healthy.

Wow! I think it looks delicious as you describe it and its healthier because she used different vegetables. Once I have tried that one. Its a vegetable that looks like meat but I just don't like how it made it. I don't like the taste as I can still taste different vegetable. You can really tell that it made of a lot of vegetables. Although vegetable is delicious but it depends how was made.