Unhealthiest Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the best thing about OMAD, so long as you eat your one meal a day, you are good. Just make sure that your one meal a day is not more then your recommended calories and you are good. I've had chicken from KFC, I have heard burger king, I've had Mcdonalds. I know someone who has takeaway every day and they still loose a tonne of weight. So long as you have only that one meal I think you are good. You won't even be able to finish that one meal, because your stomach can't take as much food as it used to take.

That is the best thing about OMAD, so long as you eat your one meal a day, you are good. Just make sure that your one meal a day is not more then your recommended calories and you are good. I've had chicken from KFC, I have heard burger king, I've had Mcdonalds. I know someone who has takeaway every day and they still loose a tonne of weight. So long as you have only that one meal I think you are good. You won't even be able to finish that one meal, because your stomach can't take as much food as it used to take.
Oh I thought fastfoods are not allowed on OMAD, I was shocked by this. That was great, eating the food you like even if you are on a diet program, I like that.

I think the most unhealthy good I've eaten while doing OMAD is one time I had a craving for some deep fried chicken skin cracklings which packs a lot of calories and fats.

IMG_20180629_101520_346.jpg

Junk Foods are always the unhealthiest food I take. Sometimes I can't help myself to consume those snacks of my brother's which i in my kitchen cabinet. He used to hung out always in my house. And always buys some snacks in the convenient store. Even if I'm in a diet I'm tempted to eat also.

Oh I thought fastfoods are not allowed on OMAD, I was shocked by this. That was great, eating the food you like even if you are on a diet program, I like that.
The fact of the matter is that even though every diet may vary slightly in methodology, their outcomes work because of the same concept: consume fewer calories than required to maintain weight and you'll lose weight.

To get the full effects of any diet, you should absolutely stay away from fast food and instead look to eat something healthier. However, as long as the fast food you eat for your one meal a day is less calories than required for you to maintain weight, you'll probably still find yourself able to shed some pounds. Not that you'll feel a whole lot better after using your one meal for the day on fast food, though...

I have been eating unhealthy foods such that they were blamed for my kidney stones. One is the shrimp paste called “bagoong” which I like to have with my rice. Another is the chip be it potato chips, nacho or even popcorn. The salt in those chips is what made it unhealthy. But with pork products, I don’t really think it is unhealthy. In terms of cholesterol, beef has more cholesterol than pork so as long as the pork is cooked well then I don’t consider it unhealthy.

One of the unhealthies foods and probably the most too is processed foods: canned goods, preserved foods, and the like. These foods are unhealthy because first of all they are unnatural. Second, they contain too much toxic preservatives that are not really fit for human consumption. As a resulty of eating these foods, people develop cancer and other fatal diseases. It is still best to cook and eat whole foods whetehr it be meat, fish, and others.

Like fast food but once a week I dont have it like I before. that I'm always visiting fast food store. now I'm making my own food thanks to OMAD that giving us some information about healthy food and I'm also doing research for my food.

Ultimately I think I eat pretty healthy and balanced on OMAD - lots of fruit, veggies, lean meats/seafood...but I have been known to enjoy a spoonful or two of Nutella during my eating window as well!

I’d probably say that the unhealthiest foods I’ve been eating are instant noodles. I have such a love-hate relationship with instant noodles, because they're so tasty and easy to make yet are totally not good for you. I don’t eat them alone, and add healthy foods like eggs, onions, garlic and spinach, not only to enhance the flavor but to make it a decently healthy meal—but I know that in the end the base is still salt, MSG, and fried noodles. But they’re just so tasty and quick to make.

I can’t say that I’ve felt any side effects, possibly because I eat the more expensive, better quality noodles, but I know that I should still cut down.

I’d probably say that the unhealthiest foods I’ve been eating are instant noodles. I have such a love-hate relationship with instant noodles, because they're so tasty and easy to make yet are totally not good for you. I don’t eat them alone, and add healthy foods like eggs, onions, garlic and spinach, not only to enhance the flavor but to make it a decently healthy meal—but I know that in the end the base is still salt, MSG, and fried noodles. But they’re just so tasty and quick to make.

I can’t say that I’ve felt any side effects, possibly because I eat the more expensive, better quality noodles, but I know that I should still cut down.

Oh gosh, instant noodles are a weakness for me too! They were my go to comfort food as a poor university student, and I guess eating them takes me back to that simpler time of life. Love that you’re adding some stuff to them like eggs and spinach to make them a better all-around meal, though!

I love Pringles and during the first week of my diet, I came home where my dad bought a6-pack of Pringles cans, I gave in and ate 1 can before coming to my senses and remembering that I was on a diet, lol. I would've eaten at least 2 or 3.

The fact of the matter is that even though every diet may vary slightly in methodology, their outcomes work because of the same concept: consume fewer calories than required to maintain weight and you'll lose weight.

To get the full effects of any diet, you should absolutely stay away from fast food and instead look to eat something healthier. However, as long as the fast food you eat for your one meal a day is less calories than required for you to maintain weight, you'll probably still find yourself able to shed some pounds. Not that you'll feel a whole lot better after using your one meal for the day on fast food, though...
I think that eating healthier food is much better than eating fastfood. It will give us the nutrients that we needed. But I am not saying that it is completely wrong to eat fastfood. If one prefers to eat it to his one meal a day diet and thinks it will make him feel full, then it is fine. What we eat varies from one person to another, that is what I wanted to say. And I think we have the same thoughts about this.

Junk Foods. Those are the unhealthiest food out there. Yes, some of them are delicious but they are soooo unhealthy. Well if you don't cae about your health then indulge with junk food. :)

Those fatty food that is hard to avoid when it is celebration time. Lechon is one of those guilty unhealthy food that is offered here in my town when it is time to celebrate an occasion. It has a lot of fat and cholesterol that really makes it unhealthy but it is so delicious. Can't help it but to eat it. :p

Fried chicken skin. This is the best seller street food near our office, and I used to buy this after my work and eat it while riding the bus going back home. This high in cholesterol food is really unhealthy but I like the taste.

French fries for me, i love this food even its pack with cholesterol. But of course i make sure that i don't consume it often, it's more of a once in a month thing just to make sure that i still have a dose of pleasure.

While doing OMAD, what is the most unhealthiest Food you've ever eaten during your eating window?
Unhelthiest food would be the fat of a pork. It can blocked your veins if you eat too much fat. The flow of your blood will stop that will lead you to death.

Fast food and junk foods are the unhealthiest food I tend to eat because they're just within reach or easy to purchase. They can slowly kill as they have very high content of preservatives and fats. That's why these should be taken very minimally or if possible none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.