Turmeric Ginger Honey Iced Tea

I simply love to drink this beverage, it's an iced tea made out of boiling sliced turmeric and ginger for 3 minutes and mixing some honey and squeezing a lemon afterwards.
It taste so great and refreshing, it could be taken hot or as an iced tea.

This drink promotes cardiovascular and digestive health it would also strengthen your immunity against diseases.

Thanks fo sharing this recipe.I think this is not only good for diet but also for maintaining a healthy body. Ginger and especially turmeric has a lot of beneficiary for our body. Actually there's a turmeric powder. Can I use that instead or slice turmeric is better?

Wow that a great recipe and also very healthy, turmeric are known to be beneficial and is also being used to cure diabetes as a natural alternative. I randomly have turmeric tea specially on the cold days, but i never tried it with honey and lemon. Ill definitely gonna try this.

It's very affordable and cost efficient because a pound of turmeric and ginger could make you 4 gallons of healthy tea. You just have to store it in the refrigerator and shake it well whenever you need a drink.

I’ve heard turmeric is also fantastic for inflammation, so if you’re someone who struggles with swelling you might want to check that out.

I’ve heard turmeric is also fantastic for inflammation, so if you’re someone who struggles with swelling you might want to check that out.

Turmeric is very good in countering inflammation and it's also a good remedy for bloating. It aids in flattening the stomach and midsection. I've been using it everytime I feel that my tummy is getting bigger and its quite effective.

A friend gave us a small jar of turmeric powder. There was the direction on how to make turmeric tea. It is like instant coffee where you just pour the boiling water and let it cool by itself before drinking. But in spite of adding sugar and lemon drops, the taste did not agree with our taste buds. That jar remained in our kitchen for a long time until we decided to dispose of it. For me, the taste is important because I want to enjoy everything that life has to offer.

A friend gave us a small jar of turmeric powder. There was the direction on how to make turmeric tea. It is like instant coffee where you just pour the boiling water and let it cool by itself before drinking. But in spite of adding sugar and lemon drops, the taste did not agree with our taste buds. That jar remained in our kitchen for a long time until we decided to dispose of it. For me, the taste is important because I want to enjoy everything that life has to offer.

I think you got it wrong you need 2 ingredients fresh normal ginger (luya) and fresh turmeric (luyang dilaw). Just wash, peel and slice and put in a pot. Let it boil for 2 minutes in low heat. Serve hot or cold with honey or a bit of brown sugar and a squeeze of lemon or our local calamansi.