Tofu is the best Meat Replacement

Tofu is made out of healthy soybean and is considered as the best a replacement for meat because it's got lots of protein, vitamins and minerals like iron, calcium and manganese. Also Tofu has a lot of Amino Acids that our body needs.

Tofu can be made into almost every dish you can make tofu curry, tofu burgers, there are also tofu hotdogs as and tofu steaks, even a tofu meatball and ham.

What is your favorite Tofu Dish?

I used to love soy beans, but the research o them is so out there. Some theories say that they are good for you, others discourage their use, others encourage their use but in the most original form of a soy bean possible.I don't know what to believe to be honest and where Tofu falls on this spectrum. I generally like tofu though. I like the cheese and I like to make Tofu burger and curry, especially because I combine OMAD with low carb. Tofu is a cheap source of protein and I incorporate it alot in my meals.

I like tofu and I prepare salads with tomatoes and tofu and a small drop of pepper, my wife likes fried tofu but I don't so, sometimes we prepare tofu in both ways.

Tofu is a good alternative and it tastes great as it absorbs all the ingredients when you cook it. One of my favorite dish is tofu in oyster sauce with water spinach. You can eat it with rice. The other one is just to sauteed tofu with bell pepper. You can also add all purpose cream for a richer creamy taste.

This reminds me of the way we eat tofu at home. The block of tofu is sliced in thin strips then fried to crisp. I make the dip from soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and sugar. It is good as a side dish and can also serve as finger food for drinkers. What’s good in tofu is its health benefit aside from the weight control since it doesn’t add weight even if you eat a lot. But the best complement of fried tofu is when it is eaten with porridge.

My favorite Tofu dish is called Tofu Sisig, it's tofu bits which was deep-fried mimicking bits of pork cracklings then along with some Japanese mayo, chillies, onions, liverspread, worcestershire sauce and our local lemon squeezed in it, it's very delicious. My favorite goto place for Tofu Sisig in the Philippines is Max's Restaurant which can be seen in all malls.

I agree that tofu is the best replacement for meat. Usually, we make tufo burger. We marinate tufo in soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. It goes well with lettuce and tomatoes. It's just like any burger but the meat replaced with tufo.

I also agree that Tofu is really a nutritious food and good replacement for meat. Well in part, I really don't eat meat so when I new about Tofu from mother I started eating it. It is delicious because It can be cooked in different ways.

Another Tofu dish I like is what we call Tofu and Fish in Black Bean (tausi) sauce. It's basically sauteed cube tofu, fried or breaded fish fillet, onions, scallions and Salted Black beans or (tausi), it's a salty dish that's delicious with rice.

Yes, I also agree that tofu is the best meat replacement. You can cook many dishes by using tofu as a main ingredients. And aside from that, it has a good nutrition facts. It is rich in iron and calcium. It is a good source of protein and consist of amino acids. It has many health benefits.

Tofu rolls are great together with bean sprouts. Its good as meat with lots of benefits. I also love chicken soup with tofu, very healthy and a great booster.

Oh I definitely agree that tofu is the best replacement for meat. I love meat but I love animals too so I have been trying to find a replacement for protein and now I realized that tofu is only as nutritious as meat except that no animal needs to die for us to have it! :)

Another Tofu dish I like is what we call Tofu and Fish in Black Bean (tausi) sauce. It's basically sauteed cube tofu, fried or breaded fish fillet, onions, scallions and Salted Black beans or (tausi), it's a salty dish that's delicious with rice.
Yes I love that dish too. I haven't eaten it for a while and it's good you reminded me. I'll definitely cook this within the week. For some reason, it just flew off my mind and I don't think that my son has tasted this dish. The good thing about Tofu is that it really absorbs the flavor. I also like the texture and its softness.

Yes I love that dish too. I haven't eaten it for a while and it's good you reminded me. I'll definitely cook this within the week. For some reason, it just flew off my mind and I don't think that my son has tasted this dish. The good thing about Tofu is that it really absorbs the flavor. I also like the texture and its softness.

You should try Tofu Sisig which is being sold at Max's Restaurant. It's quite delicious and it really taste like meat. What they did was to chopped the tofu up to small pieces and then coat it breading and deepfried it to a crisp then sauteed with some chopped onions, red and green chillies, meat powder, soy seasoning. Then they mix mayonnaise and liver spread in a bowl pour in the sauteed tofu mix and it's done, Tofu Sisig.

You should try Tofu Sisig which is being sold at Max's Restaurant. It's quite delicious and it really taste like meat. What they did was to chopped the tofu up to small pieces and then coat it breading and deepfried it to a crisp then sauteed with some chopped onions, red and green chillies, meat powder, soy seasoning. Then they mix mayonnaise and liver spread in a bowl pour in the sauteed tofu mix and it's done, Tofu Sisig.

I'm quite familiar with the dish but instead of mayonnaise, we put in all-purpose cream. I haven't tried that out from Max's Restaurant. Thanks for another recommendation, I'll go ahead and try it out. It looks like there's a lot of dishes we can cook with Tofu.

My favorite tofu dish is the fried one with sweet soy sauce garnished with tomatoes and onions. It's a good side dish for porridge. But many times we have tofu with plain rice. Tofu is a good protein substitute and good for people who refrain frrom high uric acid content foods.

I don't have a favorite tofu dish yet. But I have seen a TV chef make tofu 2 different ways and even though I have yet to try the recipes they would probably end up being my favorite. First, the chef used tofu and made a smoothie drink. Then he made a salad and said it tasted just like egg salad. I happen to like egg salad so I am curious to try his tofu/taste just like egg salad recipe.

Tofu is my father favorite. We like fried tofu and deep it to soy sauce and then there a some dishes where you can tofu as alternative for meat too.

Tofu is made out of healthy soybean and is considered as the best a replacement for meat because it's got lots of protein, vitamins and minerals like iron, calcium and manganese. Also Tofu has a lot of Amino Acids that our body needs.

Tofu can be made into almost every dish you can make tofu curry, tofu burgers, there are also tofu hotdogs as and tofu steaks, even a tofu meatball and ham.

What is your favorite Tofu Dish?

My favorite dish for tofu is just simple. I fry tofu and deep it well in soy sauce with lemon juice. I add this as part of my diet. Tofu is very cheap in our country. Everyone could buy this in the grocery store or in the wet market.

A good tasty Tofu dish that I always prepare is sweet and sour tofu. It's cubed tofu which is then breaded and deep fried until the outside is crunchy while the insides are soft and chewy.
To make the sweet and sour sauce I use a can of sweet pineapple juice, 1 small can of sweet pineapple chunks in syrup, 1 Bell pepper cut into strips and some hot chillies. Just put all ingredients in a saucepan and boil down add salt and pepper to taate. You can also use a cornstarch slurry to thicken it. When it's thickened mixed in the deep-fried breaded tofu and simmer for a minute. Serve hot with rice for a great vegetarian sweet and sour tofu dish.